All The Damn Rumours Thread

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Rodgers to the Jets for 76 picks including Zach Wilson. Wilson dominates for 20 more years. Plus love gets them a 1st from somebody too

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If Watson and Wilson are worth 3-4 1st round picks + other assets, how much is Aaron Rodgers worth?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Too much for anybody to realistically make that move!

Well.....................New England, New Orleans?????
If I'm new Orleans or San Fran I'd trade every draft pick for the next several years. The rosters are already really good. Or even the Browns whose roster is really good

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Just to play devil's advocate:

- His 17 games were not all on him. He was ready to go this year, but the team didn't play.
- The ND State offense has a lot of pro concepts (under center, west coast, audibles, etc...) and transitions well.
- ND State was a run first team who did will all their games in 2019. Not much of a reason to air it out.

A couple if additional thoughts:

- Sure he just played in 17 games, but never threw a pick. 288 attempts and not once had a brain fart that would have caused a turnover. That's not bad.
- His 2019 season was better than any of Carson Wentz' seasons.
- Physically he checks all the boxes. Big, strong, fast and has shown to be very efficient within a pro offense.

To be clear, I'm not a 'Lance Lover', but I see why a team would have him highly rated on their board.
He’s had a total of 4 games where he threw for over 200 yards. He has the lowest accuracy of passes thrown beyond the LOS out of any prospect by a wide margin. All against 2 and 3 star recruits.

He has the physical ability to be very good, but he’s still an athlete learning the QB position. Very raw. If it clicks, sky’s the limit. If not, we’ll...

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
i had joe horn in fantasy, the dude who hid a cellphone prop in the foam of the uprights for his TD celebration....imagine knowing you're going to score and setting up the celebration ahead of time
He was the first to do that and TO followed his lead. I was watching that game when it happened.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep. If he slips past SF, Belichick will make a move to get him.
Saints and Lions are in heavy trade talks it is being reported. Bears would need to move up to at least 6.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Saints and Lions are in heavy trade talks it is being reported. Bears would need to move up to at least 6.

I had them moving to 8 for Fields or Jones but you may be right. It's going to be one of the more interesting drafts of the last 20 years. I think the Vegas over under on 1st round trades is 2.5. That's going to be blown away.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Would the Lions really want to move back from 7th to 28th? This seems highly unlikely barring some unprecedented level of draft compensation.

If I were a Lions fan, I would be disgusted of the idea of moving that far back. Even 20 seems a bit steep, but not as bad as 28.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Would the Lions really want to move back from 7th to 28th? This seems highly unlikely barring some unprecedented level of draft compensation.

If I were a Lions fan, I would be disgusted of the idea of moving that far back. Even 20 seems a bit steep, but not as bad as 28.
If Kyle Pitts is off the board and you aren't in the market for an offensive tackle I'm not sure there is that big of a dropoff from seventh to twenty-eighth. At least its much less than usual.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If Kyle Pitts is off the board and you aren't in the market for an offensive tackle I'm not sure there is that big of a dropoff from seventh to twenty-eighth. At least its much less than usual.
They could stay pat and go lb. they have literally no game changer on defense

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I had them moving to 8 for Fields or Jones but you may be right. It's going to be one of the more interesting drafts of the last 20 years. I think the Vegas over under on 1st round trades is 2.5. That's going to be blown away.
And the Saints don’t need a quarterback they have 2 already