Allen Robinson wants 25mil a year???

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Transition tag?

Honestly, might be the perfect time to do it.

With how saturated the WR market is this offseason, and the expectation of a tiny salary cap, there is no fucking way Robinson gets an offer anywhere near $25 mil, unless someone's just incredibly in love with him, I guess.

Franchise tag for a WR is expected to be $15-$16M, the same as Robinson's cap hit last year essentially.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He wants $25 million? Over how many years? Lololol.

I think 4 years. Franchise him and hope some team gives something for him in a trade

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Stupid as hell to pay a WR that money, especially in these days of spread offense. Absolutely dumb.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
As best I can tell, it looks like the source is Jeff Hughes from DBB saying that Robinson wants a $100 million contact. He doesn't have a good record of breaking accurate ARob news.

Sports Mockery then saw that and assumed that meant over 4 years.

My guess is that he would be pushing the 5 yr/100 million Amari Cooper contract at $20 million/yr if that $100 million were accurate.

Last edited:

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Has anyone credible said he wants 25 million/year?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Honestly, might be the perfect time to do it.

With how saturated the WR market is this offseason, and the expectation of a tiny salary cap, there is no fucking way Robinson gets an offer anywhere near $25 mil, unless someone's just incredibly in love with him, I guess.

Franchise tag for a WR is expected to be $15-$16M, the same as Robinson's cap hit last year essentially.

Robinson’s is 18 million. He has to get 20% raise on the tag because that is higher than the tag amount.