Another exciting action packed blockbuster summer with Pax

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
tumblr_lzyjptMEFL1qec7r8o1_400.gif

Standing pat with Pax is a boring championshipless life.

Welp lets see the progress this summer.

Lost 1 of our offensive leaders and only clutch shooter in Nate.

Lost more bench players.

Replace them with more Sanford and Son paxson garbage picking with Dunleavey.

Passed up an opportunity to trade for top NBA bigman in Larmarcus Aldridge.

Another summer and more passive falling in love with Paxson core players(draft picks) because he doesnt have the balls to make team altering trades that really mean anything...................

Lots of activity however, with everyone else in the league................Just not the Bulls.
Suprised?
Nope...........

Some of you wont wake up to this until next offseason when the Bulls fail to land the big name players they are SUPPOSEDLY saving money to get.

Will never learn or hang another Bulls banner in the U.C as long as the Bulls are owned by puppetmaster Jerry and ran by MickeyMousePax and loyal pawn Gar...........

Youll see.

Bookmark for future refference.

P.s, i like our draftpicks but dont we always? LoL

Last edited:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
this "2014 plan" better not be some bs....if overpaying deng and bringing nikola over is the big plan imma be pissed

that means they would have let asik go for nothing, that means they would have let nate go for nothing

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
this "2014 plan" better not be some bs....if overpaying deng and bringing nikola over is the big plan imma be pissed

that means they would have let asik go for nothing, that means they would have let nate go for nothing

That means Pax and company turned there back on Bulls legend Ben Gordon for nothing. :(

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Luol Deng might be the best player available in 2014 anyway :andruw:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think continuity is our best move scottie, other than aldridge but we dont know that price. aldridge will want a home team max, so is more than noah, best to sign him in fa for road max. also, i want to see what this team can do. we have the best addition in the league and he comes with team chemistry built in... d.rose. relax, if we can deal at deadline if needed.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I think continuity is our best move scottie, other than aldridge but we dont know that price. aldridge will want a home team max, so is more than noah, best to sign him in fa for road max. also, i want to see what this team can do. we have the best addition in the league and he comes with team chemistry built in... d.rose. relax, if we can deal at deadline if needed.

Deadline?
Yeah right, lol.
You do know that PaxsonGar will still be in charge at the trade deadline, dont you?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Luol Deng might be the best player available in 2014 anyway :andruw:

Actually, thats not far from the truth.
Loul is probably the best allstar pax will be able to sign.
Then Gar foreman can go speak for Pax in a press conference to announce that He just resigned an allstar forward.
:obama:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Deadline?
Yeah right, lol.
You do know that PaxsonGar will still be in charge at the trade deadline, dont you?

between deng mirotic, gibson and the bobcats pick that might go live next year, i could see us make a move if we have an injury or dont look championship contending. could be best to wait and evaluate our biggest need.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
But our biggest need just resigned with New York a little while back.
:troll:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
And he'll be telling the truth

Half truth or omission.
Truth about resigning an allstar small forward and sweetalk it to make it sound like some kind of big accompolishment.
Lie about saving money to make big splash in 2014 free agent auction.
:shrug:

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol good one, but jr was a pipe dream , he stayed where he is happy and got paid and was damaged goods

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
maybe blockbuster in a different sense...