Another exciting action packed blockbuster summer with Pax

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
miro is a nearly guaranteed asset because he can shoot and bang, worst case he is a bonnor crossed with nocioni.........I only fear madrid offers a lucrative extension he has earned that makes our mle plan look silly. we arent the only ones who want him and madrd is aware of our restrictions too and get to talk to him everyday. if he likes money, being a star and the women that come with he will stay in madrid....our only chance is his dream is america or the nba and that is less and less common

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
yeah that whats i meant just being a good role player like toni

great piece on a championship team

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Id trade the rights to Mirotoc for dirk Nowitzki anyday.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
well, maybe yesterday, certainly not tomorrow.......but kidding aside dirk cant play up to his contract anymore, albatross

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Id use the rights to Mirotoc as a trade piece to bring a real seasoned Nba star to the Bulls.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
Why do people say this stuff? Dirk Nowitzki is not your average player! He is one of the greatest big men ever! Why compare this guy to Dirk?

Fuck off man! MiRo will revolutionize basketball. He will be a millionaire's Dirk.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Fuck off man! MiRo will revolutionize basketball. He will be a millionaire's Dirk.

images

AWonzo23

Liked Posts:
I don't think we took a step back this summer, but we definitely didn't make any progress. Letting go of Nate and Marco will certainly hurt us, replacing them with Dunleavy is helpful but still ultimately a loss. We failed to even get scraps that other teams left behind and we couldn't pull the trigger on a trade for a guy like Aldridge. We're still contenders but if we win it will be in spite of this terrible offseason, not because of it.

AWonzo23

Liked Posts:
Mirotic deserves Dirk comparisons but even if he hit his ceiling he would never touch his career. Dirk is one of the GOAT it's an insult to say that Mirotic will be better, even though I love Mirotic as well.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That means Pax and company turned there back on Bulls legend Ben Gordon for nothing. :(

And the overrating of this dude continues. he is NOT a Bulls legend. He LOST us more game than he won us and he was nothing more than an undersized chucker who was good for nothing else on the court.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I don't think we took a step back this summer, but we definitely didn't make any progress. Letting go of Nate and Marco will certainly hurt us, replacing them with Dunleavy is helpful but still ultimately a loss. We failed to even get scraps that other teams left behind and we couldn't pull the trigger on a trade for a guy like Aldridge. We're still contenders but if we win it will be in spite of this terrible offseason, not because of it.

I don't see how that hurts the Bulls so badly if Rose is healthy. You don't need those guys. You are not replacing them with Dunleavy, you are replacing them with Rose. Nor do I think the Bulls had a terrible offseason. The Lakers had a terrible offseason. The Nuggets had a terrible offseason. Not the Bulls.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
tumblr_lzyjptMEFL1qec7r8o1_400.gif

The Bulls literally had NO offseason. not bad, but also not good.
Stand Patness at its finest.

Last edited:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
See what I mean?

Hell with "Bear" pride...you seem to take pride in being an ass clown. You want to justify comparing Mirotic to the ONLY EUROPEAN PLAYER TO LEAD A TEAM TO AN NBA TITLE...go right ahead. And here's a little hint while you are on your voyage for truth...buy a got damn television! You are friggin' clueless.
So this is where you think I compared Mirotic to Dirk! Except I didn't! Show me where. I said that Mirotic has more accolades then Tony had coming out. You're the one that keeps going on about Dirk, a fuckin player I hate. I find it funny that your so high on a player that everyone thought was soft until he finally did win a championship. And he did it against your Heat. No wonder .........

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You aren't being optimistic...you're an idiot. You are just being stupid. Don't for a second think, dumb ass, that any of the dumb shit you say should be confused with optimism. Optimism is me wishing you would figure out that you are clueless and shut the hell up.
I'm an idiot cuz I think that Mirotic can help the Bulls? WTF dude? He's 22 and has won more MVP/championships then maybe any other Euro player coming out. Why is it crazy that he could be good for the Bulls? Even the NBA players he's played against have said positive things about him who actually played against him.

I don't see why someone couldn't say he is similar to a Dirk or could have an impact similar as Tony did. WTF is so wrong with that? There's a lot of people that think this kid will be good. He's 22, in a few years, he could be great! Who knows, but he will definitely make the Bulls better. I really don't see what you fuckin guys are getting so worked up about?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
lmao

heffa once again serving bearpride with a strong dose of that ether
I don't see it. All he does is make up shit. Point out where the fuck I compared Mirotic to Dirk?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
im optimistic that Nikola will be a good...when we drafted him i knew nothing about him but i did my homework and im sold on him

but saying hes dirk 2.0 before he steps on a nba floor is foolish....although i hope he turns out as good as dirk i would be fine with him just being a toni kukoc type player

set a realistic bar for him...dont hype him up as the next dirk
Again, the only idiot talking about Dirk is Heffy.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
That's a pretty accurate assessment, except he won't really be anything like Kukoc other than being a big man who can shoot it. Kukoc had guard like handles, Mirotic is not that kind of player. That aside, I'm pretty confident he can at least be a good role player, like Kukoc was. But hey, if he does become the next Dirk I ain't complaining.
That's pretty much what I said. Mirotic, at worst imo, will have a similar effect on the Bulls as what Tony had. This will be a good thing too.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
At worst, Mirotic will never really develop physically and makes his life on the bench or as a nominal starter. Besides the fact Kukoc and Mirotic are different players, saying Mirotic will have a similar effect on the Bulls at worst is a slight stretch.