Another exciting action packed blockbuster summer with Pax

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
People who think they should have done something BIG want it both ways. You think the players they have are no good so they should find teams dumb enough to trade them better players for those lousy players. You want to trade everyone for draft picks because you think a roster of college sophomores would contend for an NBA title. You want to clear the roster and sign an entire team of FAs and manage to ignore the reality of the salary cap and luxury tax. Some around here make Donald Sterling look like the 21 time annual winner of the NBA Executive of the Year award.

They changed the bench last year and everybody was jumping of the Irv Kupcinet bridge. Nobody wanted Kirk Hinrich back. They kept Carlos Boozer and Luol Deng, you were chanting OMER OMER in your sleep. But they still managed to get to the second round of the playoffs by beating the Nets who everyone here was so envious of spending hundreds of millions to get the biggest names on the market. Now they are changing the bench again, have Jimmy Butler to move from DNP all year to starting, they have a first round pick people say can contribute and oh yeah a former league MVP back. 28 other teams didn't win the title and and none of them added as much to start this year.

bwilde

Liked Posts:
I don't think their was anything the bulls could do this year due to the cap. Pax has done better than average trying to build through the draft. Rose was gift wrapped by God to us. But most of our draft picks pan out with some exceptions. That's how they want to win...ask the Washington redskins how well overspending on free agents works out in the long run. Unless you happen to land the best player in the league...

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Waaaaaaaaaaaa!

tumblr_mksghkBIrU1s5jwlco1_500.gif

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
Miriotic is Dirk 2.0, Deng will learn to play iso ball, get handles, and create. He'll finally be our own version of Lebron!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Miriotic is Dirk 2.0, Deng will learn to play iso ball, get handles, and create. He'll finally be our own version of Lebron!

Why do people say this stuff? Dirk Nowitzki is not your average player! He is one of the greatest big men ever! Why compare this guy to Dirk?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Why do people say this stuff? Dirk Nowitzki is not your average player! He is one of the greatest big men ever! Why compare this guy to Dirk?
I can see you giggling with this statement. Since you taken the Dirk outa your mouth for a moment, Mirotic, in Europe, is actually one of the greatest big men ever. I just thought I'd point that out. He's graded much higher then Toni Kukoc was.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I can see you giggling with this statement. Since you taken the Dirk outa your mouth for a moment, Mirotic, in Europe, is actually one of the greatest big men ever. I just thought I'd point that out. He's graded much higher then Toni Kukoc was.

See what I mean?

Hell with "Bear" pride...you seem to take pride in being an ass clown. You want to justify comparing Mirotic to the ONLY EUROPEAN PLAYER TO LEAD A TEAM TO AN NBA TITLE...go right ahead. And here's a little hint while you are on your voyage for truth...buy a got damn television! You are friggin' clueless.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
See what I mean?

Hell with "Bear" pride...you seem to take pride in being an ass clown. You want to justify comparing Mirotic to the ONLY EUROPEAN PLAYER TO LEAD A TEAM TO AN NBA TITLE...go right ahead. And here's a little hint while you are on your voyage for truth...buy a got damn television! You are friggin' clueless.
Mirotic is winning accolades that NO other player has before at his age. Pardon me for being optimistic! Now go molest your Lebron doll.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
See what I mean?

You mean the same guy that LJ and Dwhine were making fun of for having a cold?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Mirotic is winning accolades that NO other player has before at his age. Pardon me for being optimistic! Now go molest your Lebron doll.

You aren't being optimistic...you're an idiot. You are just being stupid. Don't for a second think, dumb ass, that any of the dumb shit you say should be confused with optimism. Optimism is me wishing you would figure out that you are clueless and shut the hell up.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;vlyRoxk6iVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlyRoxk6iVo&feature=youtu.be&t=1m11s[/video]

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
You mean the same guy that LJ and Dwhine were making fun of for having a cold?

Yeah..ok??? That guy doesn't just grow on trees. Nor should that same guy be confused for a kid in Europe by some idiot in the states pounding away on a keyboard with two fingers. Comparing a kid you've barely seen (I assume) to Dirk Nowitzki is idiocy. Understood? Now go find a hammer and hit yourself with it.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You aren't being optimistic...you're an idiot. You are just being stupid. Don't for a second think, dumb ass, that any of the dumb shit you say should be confused with optimism. Optimism is me wishing you would figure out that you are clueless and shut the hell up.
Wipe the spit off your face, sit down, grab your drink, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Goofy comparrison.

Dirk=NBA Hall of famer.

Mirotic......................NBA unknown.

Does bearpride travel to europe to see Mirotoc play?
It is pretty silly to compare a European star when not knowing much other than european internet statsheets and utube clips to N.B.A hall of famer Dirk.

Purhaps BearPride thought Kucoc was going to be the next Michael Jordan back in the 90s too. :lol:

unbelieveable.

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

THERE IS A PLAYER IN THE NBA THAT HAS DONE THAT AND YOU DON'T THINK HE IS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS MAGIC, BIRD AND JORDAN...

BUT BECAUSE MIROTIC WINS EUROLEAGUE MVP, HE COMPARES TO AN NBA HALL OF FAMER????????????????????????

Think about that for a minute....and use the hammer again...

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

lmao

heffa once again serving bearpride with a strong dose of that ether

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
im optimistic that Nikola will be a good...when we drafted him i knew nothing about him but i did my homework and im sold on him

but saying hes dirk 2.0 before he steps on a nba floor is foolish....although i hope he turns out as good as dirk i would be fine with him just being a toni kukoc type player

set a realistic bar for him...dont hype him up as the next dirk

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
im optimistic that Nikola will be a good...when we drafted him i knew nothing about him but i did my homework and im sold on him

but saying hes dirk 2.0 before he steps on a nba floor is foolish....although i hope he turns out as good as dirk i would be fine with him just being a toni kukoc type player

set a realistic bar for him...dont hype him up as the next dirk
That's a pretty accurate assessment, except he won't really be anything like Kukoc other than being a big man who can shoot it. Kukoc had guard like handles, Mirotic is not that kind of player. That aside, I'm pretty confident he can at least be a good role player, like Kukoc was. But hey, if he does become the next Dirk I ain't complaining.