Anthony Miller - dislocated shoulder

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Time for Kevin White to step up

but who are we kidding, they'll probably just use Bellamy more

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Dislocations are funny. Sometimes they get popped right back into place and the player misses no time. Other times, they get surgery.

Since he kept getting hurt and going back in, I think this is more of a pain management thing than a structural problem.

oober

Liked Posts:
Time for Kevin White to step up

but who are we kidding, they'll probably just use Bellamy more

Well we did see Bellamy out there, you see him turn that for sure negative reception into a positive gain? Unfortunately if Miller's shoulder is dislocated, just have the surgery and get it right, bring up Wims to see what you have there... We know he can high point a ball..

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I've dislocated my shoulder a couple of times. they pop it back in. Never needed surgery, not sure what the deal is with that statement...

The surgery was mentioned by Dr Chao.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't tell if this post is serious.

Miller hurt it getting tackled as he was running after the catch.

He literally ended Zach Miller's career on an overthrow and couldn't even place the ball in the right place for Anthony Miller to get his head about him and avoid contact.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
The surgery was mentioned by Dr Chao.
Never trust Chao
1a228e36ef09ab53930d8907039af27a.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
He will be back after the bye week. Nagging injury but it won’t knock him out for the season.

I had the same injury in college. When the training staff pushed it back in place it was orgasmic. Just sayin.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Can he just Martin Riggs it and slam it against the wall?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
He literally ended Zach Miller's career on an overthrow and couldn't even place the ball in the right place for Anthony Miller to get his head about him and avoid contact.

Miller caught it and then 'dropped' it himself. You expect no one to take a hit in this league? Football isn't for pansies dude.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was literally a touchdown pass (and a laughable overturn) on the Zach Miller play and Anthony Miller was several strides into running after the catch before he got tackled on the play where he got injured. It might help to actually watch the games.

He had to jump to get it. Should have placed a correct over the shoulder pass... but, no long distance accuracy.