Anthony Miller - dislocated shoulder

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
what a difference White vs Miller. This dude Miller goes back out and catches five more balls with the shoulder. I admire that sooooooo much. wow!! A bear that didn't sit with a booboo and cry about it. All Props go out to Miller.

A boo boo? His arm was hanging out of its socket.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Trubisky getting yet another one his receivers injured with a shitty throw.

All Trubisky is good at is injuring Millers.
STFU idiot

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He will be back after the bye week. Nagging injury but it won’t knock him out for the season.

I had the same injury in college. When the training staff pushed it back in place it was orgasmic. Just sayin.

Did you have to make it weird for us? lol

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
what a difference White vs Miller. This dude Miller goes back out and catches five more balls with the shoulder. I admire that sooooooo much. wow!! A bear that didn't sit with a booboo and cry about it. All Props go out to Miller.

If he would of had the injuries White had he wouldn't of been back out there playing so there's no comparison with Miller's injury and any of White's injuries but gotta give it to Miller for the toughness. I think he'll give it a try next week or take week 4 off with week 5 a bye week and see what he can do in week 6.

proton

Liked Posts:
If the shoulder dislocation re-occurs he will definitely need surgery. In other words if he lands on that shoulder a few times and it pops out (very high probablilty for a WR) it is very highly likely he will need surgery.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
If the shoulder dislocation re-occurs he will definitely need surgery. In other words if he lands on that shoulder a few times and it pops out (very high probablilty for a WR) it is very highly likely he will need surgery.

The concerning part is it popped out again when he was not contacted. Miller will tough it out. He is that type of competitor. The problem is it will cause him to miss snaps from time to time. There have been no plays drawn up for White. Wims will need to be activated to the roster moving forward.