Anthony Miller trucks CB

napo55

Liked Posts:
This message board is getting to be useless. Nobody cares about the endless juvenile spats between anonymous posters.

Bort

Liked Posts:
Well now i'm seeing what it is that you like about me so much but unfortunately for you i don't swing that way.

Oh and i'm much tougher in person, maybe you'll be able to find out someday.

If you're looking for a real-life actual, physical fight, I'll be at the Hidden Shamrock at 2723 N Halsted all afternoon today. Although if you actually show up, we'd probably just end up buying each other beers and being nice to each other, because people tend to be much more polite and compassionate in real life.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/96001-Kylie-Fitts?p=3035373&viewfull=1#post3035373

Nailed in the ass on that one.

I totally have a hard on for you. I mean, I basically got ass insulted thinking about everything you are and everything you stand for with my post that started it all.
My response to your post was nothing less than about me getting ass insulted by many men on a consistent basis. Am I right?

#numberscutdeepIguess

Ummmmmmm yes you are right...Geesh.

#keepsomethingstoyourself

fify

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If you're looking for a real-life actual, physical fight, I'll be at the Hidden Shamrock at 2723 N Halsted all afternoon today. Although if you actually show up, we'd probably just end up buying each other beers and being nice to each other, because people tend to be much more polite and compassionate in real life.

Well i'm in orlando but i have a place that we can fight at but no matter win or lose we always hug after and then we could go have a beer if you'd like or if you're still up for it afterwards.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Ummmmmmm yes you are right...Geesh.

#keepsomethingstoyourself

fify

Wow, that was a sad attempt to deflect.

And when you add "FIFY" at the end, I literally states that you edited the post. Which defeats the whole point of what you was attempting to do.

Do you even know how to internet bro (aside from working a web address. We know the answer to that one).

:cringe:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Wow, that was a sad attempt to deflect.

And when you add "FIFY" at the end, I literally states that you edited the post. Which defeats the whole point of what you was attempting to do.

Do you even know how to internet bro (aside from working a web address. We know the answer to that one).

:cringe:

You can't be that dumb to think people would actually think that was your post right? Well i mean i know you're dumb but that's like extra dumb. lol

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm actually pretty embarrassed with myself that i'm going back and forth on a message board with a little kid troll. :enough:

Newblood

Liked Posts:
You can't be that dumb to think people would actually think that was your post right? Well i mean i know you're dumb but that's like extra dumb. lol

LMAO. Holy shit.

Your post was the equivalent of someone telling a joke, then at the end telling everyone, "hey guys, I just told a joke!"

You was dumb enough to do it the 1st time. I shouldn't have expected you to pick it up after I pointed it out.
That error was on me, I didn't account for my audience.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I'm actually pretty embarrassed with myself that i'm going back and forth on a message board with a little kid troll. :enough:

So you're saying failing to understand numbers, words, web addresses and you thinking of babies doing sexual acts didn't cause you embarrassment, but that set you over the top?

Seems odd (in a creepy sort of way), but mkay.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Have yall done momma jokes yet

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If you like I can treat you gentler in the future.

I just assumed you two guys would be great friends. Watching two idiots have a verbal sparring match, it's like watching a unicorn fucking a rainbow.

Please, both of you, keep this Special person feud going, it's gold.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I just assumed you two guys would be great friends. Watching two idiots have a verbal sparring match, it's like watching a unicorn fucking a rainbow.

Please, both of you, keep this Special person feud going, it's gold.

Wait. Did you just call people Special person for having a "verbal spar" by doing that same thing?

God damn, that's brilliant.

Good thing you are above such things. Am I right?

Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Wait. Did you just call people Special person for having a "verbal spar" by doing that same thing?

God damn, that's brilliant.

Good thing you are above such things. Am I right?

Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.

5 minutes, that was fast. Are you just sitting there hitting F5?

I was surprised that you and DB70 would have a beef, I figured you two would be kindred spirits, natural allies. Obviously I was very wrong, I should rethink my morons of a feather theory. It's never to late to learn things.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
5 minutes, that was fast. Are you just sitting there hitting F5?

I was surprised that you and DB70 would have a beef, I figured you two would be kindred spirits, natural allies. Obviously I was very wrong, I should rethink my morons of a feather theory. It's never to late to learn things.

Having a sense of purpose is having a sense of self. A course to plot is a destination to hope for.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shit posts like the late #20s & early #30s in this thread caused me to unsubscribe. Shame. Another thread derailed by bickering idiocy. Grow the F up.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

And you're losing to that little kid.