PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So did miller truck someone or not?

Liked Posts:
Miller has EASILY become my favorite pick in this Bears draft class. I didn't really know anything about him until after he was picked & I watched some of his game tape. Miller is just everything I like to see from a football player. The kid does everything right. Miller has great talent, but he clearly works his ass off, & doesn't take his natural ability for granted.

Every single bit of game tape I've been able to look up since he was picked clearly proves that this kid has the perfect attitude, conditioned chip on his shoulder, & a non stop aggressive raw energetic approach every day, practice, film room or game time. When a kid with Millers talent busts his ass in every aspect to compliment his excellent talent & plays with a killer attitude, he will not fail unless injured.

Miller just plays the game right, with a fast, smart, strong, & aggressive killer instinctive approach, & I fuckin' love that about this kid. I do think Miller will go down as the best pick from this class. In my eyes Miller is the offensive version of Aaron Donald whose the type of prospect who does everything right. When Miller hits his stride at the pro level, & he will, division rivals are not going to like this kid.