Anthony Rizzo guarantees....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
See, I only troll ridiculous people. The ones that try to be Internet tough guys are my favorite. They always mad bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
not at all. its that he just comes in a posts stupid shit like stereo types and name calling without ever getting into the nuts and bolts of his views. chisoxcity was warned. grimson just got off of a ban from being like this on other parts of the forum.

I believe that is my first ban in about a year.

I get into it with all the cub fans here and i dont ban them because they atleast have an opinion on their team.

i go at it all the time with silence and who was the one that wanted him a mod? ummm...me.

i think you need to relax a bit.

you can have your views and so can sox fans.

my suggestion is instead of flipping the convo to the sox when a sox fan is negative about the cubs you should debate that person, dont make it cubs vs sox. if you have an opinion about the sox bring it to the sox forum.

parade trolls here and there with silence in the sox forum but its all in good fun.

you and chisoxcity take this cubs vs sox thing to a whole different stratosphere. relax

Sent from My Iphone 6 Plus Using Tapatalk
:clap: well said

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I look at it this way. Sox fans have had to adjust their trolling. They clearly were on a mission to make fun of Cubs fans the last three years, and rightfully so. The Cubs put out a pretty bad product and clearly were not trying to win.

As a Cubs fan, I had a hard time watching some of the games, myself. I did defend the Cubs as they "told us" they were going to rebuild for 4 years, which they did. It was my right not to watch a shitty product. But my Cubs loyalty didn't waiver.

The satisfying thing for me,is that Sox fans are taking a new approach to their trolling. They clearly are not being as insulting as they were. Their trolling is more to just irrate the Cubs fans, but they hide behind "being Knowledgeable", and don't say as much negative stuff about the Cubs.

This is a victory for me. The reason is that Sox fans are realizing that the Cubs eventually are going to be pretty good. Again, another victory for me. I look forward to the final phase of Sox trolling, the one where the Cubs are clearly a better team than the Sox. And I say this with much respect for the Sox team.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I look at it this way. Sox fans have had to adjust their trolling. They clearly were on a mission to make fun of Cubs fans the last three years, and rightfully so. The Cubs put out a pretty bad product and clearly were not trying to win.

As a Cubs fan, I had a hard time watching some of the games, myself. I did defend the Cubs as they "told us" they were going to rebuild for 4 years, which they did. It was my right not to watch a shitty product. But my Cubs loyalty didn't waiver.

The satisfying thing for me,is that Sox fans are taking a new approach to their trolling. They clearly are not being as insulting as they were. Their trolling is more to just irrate the Cubs fans, but they hide behind "being Knowledgeable", and don't say as much negative stuff about the Cubs.

This is a victory for me. The reason is that Sox fans are realizing that the Cubs eventually are going to be pretty good. Again, another victory for me. I look forward to the final phase of Sox trolling, the one where the Cubs are clearly a better team than the Sox. And I say this with much respect for the Sox team.

If this makes you sleep better at night I am all for encouraging this positive mental attitude.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's all about PMA my man! :buttrock:

i guess as chicago fans we can be hopeful. 90% of the time we all get kicked in the nuts by our teams. I have been very very fortunate as a hawks fan and very x200 to see probably my only WS championship I will ever see. Il take what I have seen I guess. but i want more. 2012 sox....kick in the nuts. 2014 hawks......kick in the nuts. it just doesnt end.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
i guess as chicago fans we can be hopeful. 90% of the time we all get kicked in the nuts by our teams. I have been very very fortunate as a hawks fan and very x200 to see probably my only WS championship I will ever see. Il take what I have seen I guess. but i want more. 2012 sox....kick in the nuts. 2014 hawks......kick in the nuts. it just doesnt end.

I can't disagree with you here. We definitely need more winning in Chicago. Heck, I'm still holding on for a Cubs/Sox WS. Could you imagine? Chicago would go crazy.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I can't disagree with you here. We definitely need more winning in Chicago. Heck, I'm still holding on for a Cubs/Sox WS. Could you imagine? Chicago would go crazy.

Apocalypse

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I tried a long time ago, but decided to ignore the chumpiness instead. It seems the powers that be are more than happy to let the baseball forums devolve into a free-for-all. I would send ChiSoxCity to the corner for a bit, too.

You just can't let shit go, can you?[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Apocalypse

Always like to play Wagner on my stereo very loud. :yep: This will be the Cubs fans heading to Comiskey Park. :lol:

[video=youtube;30QzJKCUekQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30QzJKCUekQ[/video]

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
Chicago baseball fans should relish the fact that both teams appear to be trying to win this year.
That hasn't always been the case.
Enjoy the ride and don't worry about trolling.

Liked Posts:

What's is "we" crap? I don't care about the sox. And I certainly don't go to the Cubs forum to see a bunch of sox trolls (who are really more anti Cubs than pro sox) shoehorning the sox into every discussion.

Why must you continue to abuse mod power as a way of spitting in the faces of Cubs fans. And then you openly flaunt it like its something to be proud of.

Disgraceful.

Liked Posts:
Chicago baseball fans should relish the fact that both teams appear to be trying to win this year.
That hasn't always been the case.
Enjoy the ride and don't worry about trolling.

No. Cubs fans don't give a shit about the sox. That's why it didn't even move the needle on the north side. In 2005. The sox "fans" don't even like their own team. Not that I blame them after how I heard they were. Being scammed in 2006.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
watermelon_backfire_funny_animated_gif_picture.gif

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Chicago would be dangerous. I would want the Cubs to break their drought first against someone else. My logic to that is if the Cubs win the WS in over 100 years the fans will go bonkers....winning it and than winning it against the sox or they get to the WS and the sox block them from breaking the drought. It's a lose lose. Cubs need a ring before a Windy City World Series for this city to not become a disaster.

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's is "we" crap? I don't care about the sox. And I certainly don't go to the Cubs forum to see a bunch of sox trolls (who are really more anti Cubs than pro sox) shoehorning the sox into every discussion.

Why must you continue to abuse mod power as a way of spitting in the faces of Cubs fans. And then you openly flaunt it like its something to be proud of.

Disgraceful.

:umad:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok 2323 and chi sox you 2 need to relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.