CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You better go back and check the name of the website asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Start posting about the Bears in this sub-forum. Let's see how long that lasts.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Start posting about the Bears in this sub-forum. Let's see how long that lasts.
Half of the posts in the Bears forum aren't about the Bears.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Cubs fans don't really need input or analysis from trolls about the Cubs. People who are optimistic might be wrong. But they also might be right. The fact that uncertainty exists negates the need for nonstop contrarian input. Everyone knows and understands this. This is another way of saying there's really no reason the trolling other than for its own sake. This "I'm just being a baseball fan", "you don't get me", "you're just too thin skinned", or "you're delusional and dislike real talk" is junk. It doesn't work. That the trolls think this passes as some excuse is laughable.

I agree with this. Everytime Cubs fans get excited about something that they believe is positive, Sox fans feel the need to implement 'reality' for them. STFU, we don't care! It's our right as Cubs fans to get excited about stuffss!!!

I don't care if Sox fans think they are baseball's god's when it comes to being objective. If I'm a Cubs fan, I'm fuckin excited with the changes that are taking place! And if Sox fan can't understand this, THEN GO POST IN YOUR FORUM!!!!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sox fans =Trailer Trash how fucking original. If you couldn't recognize I Go Chop Your Dollar as an infamous meme and you're trying to pull of an internet troll comedian shtick then you are full of fail.

Don't you have another "I Hate Derrick Rose" thread to start in the Bulls forum?

Also, I'll give Rizzo credit for basically predicting a playoff berth. He voiced a somewhat makeable goal. At least he didn't go full Patrick Ewing the way that guy always guaranteed the Knicks would win a championship every single year.

Sure hope you don't get caught up in a drive-by, idiot.

you should be able to decipher when I am trolling and when I am debating.

we arent here to ban anyone or close every thread unless it gets over the top with racism,threats etc.

i expect most of the users here can follow these very easy rules.

If you are going to debate or argue with a troll try to atleast be somewhat clever in the rebuts.

the whole "well your mom eats my poo poo" comebacks get old.

find some middle ground.

also isnt kind of nice to have 2 chicago teams trying to be relevant again? these 2 teams are sparking the cubs vs sox and it is fun. its a lot more fun when its solid baseball debating.

lets all have fun. if someone goes too far send me or silence a PM. trust me, i have banned sox fans so im not bias.

Sent from My Iphone 6 Plus Using Tapatalk

Fuck off and take your Sox trolls with you.

Isn't this Chicago sports talk?

Yea that's what the Website is called. I wouldn't expect you to be able to read let alone recognize anything but a Cubs logo to attract you like a moth to a flame. Typical poor, uneducated, inbred Sox fan. Just go the fuck away and talk on your own boards. Or can you only post pictures at eachother because everyone is illiterate over there?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
True story here.

I loved my Poppi ( grandfather). When it was pretty clear that he was near the end, I was asked by a family member to root for the Cubs to win the World Series. Poppi was a die hard and he never saw a champion (born in 1912). I tried to do it...I failed miserably. My hatred of the Cubs trumped this tiny request from a family member. If my Poppi is in Heaven, I believe he knows now if and when they'll win it all.

Sorry for the Ot post. Just really wanted to share that for some reason.

Unfortunately for me, with your attempt to relate to Cubs fans, the only thing I get from your post is your quote of "My hatred of the Cubs trumped this tiny request from a family member". Go figure......

Liked Posts:
Wtf, everytime someone hands you people an olive branch, you act like spoiled little biznatches. [emoji1] There is simply no need for this foolishness, but the whining continues. You're not going to stop White Sox fans or fans from any team from coming here to DISCUSS BASEBALL. If you can't be civilized, find a Cubs only forum with a password or something.

I agree that there is no need for this nonsense. But the obvious solution is that you (plural) should stop trolling the Cubs forum.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I agree that there is no need for this nonsense. But the obvious solution is that you (plural) should stop trolling the Cubs forum.

How am I "trolling?"

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately for me, with your attempt to relate to Cubs fans, the only thing I get from your post is your quote of "My hatred of the Cubs trumped this tiny request from a family member". Go figure......

You and Grimson clearly missed a lot

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
grimson is now banned

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wtf, everytime someone hands you people an olive branch, you act like spoiled little biznatches. [emoji1] There is simply no need for this foolishness, but the whining continues. You're not going to stop White Sox fans or fans from any team from coming here to DISCUSS BASEBALL. If you can't be civilized, find a Cubs only forum with a password or something.

you need to tone it down. grimson is banned and i will ban sox fans too. troll all day but these name calling "you smell like a urine filled diaper" has to stop

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
you need to tone it down. grimson is banned and i will ban sox fans too. troll all day but these name calling "you smell like a urine filled diaper" has to stop

So your threatening me for standing up for myself? For the record, I never said anything about urine. I'm more of a "fuck you buddy" kind of guy. [emoji1]

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Like real banned or just from this forum.

Liked Posts:
grimson is now banned

Why? He showed a modicum of conciliation even though it was not required when he chose to change his avatar after a mouth breathing troll complained about it. Meanwhile, trolls are overrunning the Cubs forum and with what justification? There's none. And we've thoroughly discussed how sox fans post here with the almost exclusive intent to troll. And you're at the top of the list. Not only are you a mod but you openly flaunt the fact that you troll. It's no wonder this place is over run.

And, no, there is no middle ground. You either troll or you don't. And if you can't even answer the question in the open as to why you post in the Cubs forum without some previously cited regurgitated euphemism. It stands on its own.

Liked Posts:
So your threatening me for standing up for myself? For the record, I never said anything about urine. I'm more of a "fuck you buddy" kind of guy. [emoji1]

How are you defending yourself? You're in the Cubs forum. You're the offense, not the defense.

Wow, you're a stupid, stupid man.

Edit--in honor of Grimson, our new martyr , it's you're, not your.

Status
Not open for further replies.