Liked Posts:
yo-dawg-i-herd-u-like-trolling-so-im-trolling-your-troll.jpg
Whatever helps you out I guess

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
my trolling is obvous.

when I talk about the unproven players though I am speaking as a fan.

The other stuff is just in fun.

Anyone who takes my trolling serious needs a course on message boards.

I think 2015 for the cubs is huge in the sense that the franchise is going to know what they have.

It is either going to be something great or something bad. Hell it could be average, and if its average they may have to insert some stud vets.

The only issue I see is if some of these guys flop their value is about as good as Olts was in Texas at the end of his tenure.

Liked Posts:
my trolling is obvous.

when I talk about the unproven players though I am speaking as a fan.

The other stuff is just in fun.

Anyone who takes my trolling serious needs a course on message boards.

I think 2015 for the cubs is huge in the sense that the franchise is going to know what they have.

It is either going to be something great or something bad. Hell it could be average, and if its average they may have to insert some stud vets.

The only issue I see is if some of these guys flop their value is about as good as Olts was in Texas at the end of his tenure.

Cubs fans don't really need input or analysis from trolls about the Cubs. People who are optimistic might be wrong. But they also might be right. The fact that uncertainty exists negates the need for nonstop contrarian input. Everyone knows and understands this. This is another way of saying there's really no reason the trolling other than for its own sake. This "I'm just being a baseball fan", "you don't get me", "you're just too thin skinned", or "you're delusional and dislike real talk" is junk. It doesn't work. That the trolls think this passes as some excuse is laughable.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Cubs fans don't really need input or analysis from trolls about the Cubs. People who are optimistic might be wrong. But they also might be right. The fact that uncertainty exists negates the need for nonstop contrarian input. Everyone knows and understands this. This is another way of saying there's really no reason the trolling other than for its own sake. This "I'm just being a baseball fan", "you don't get me", "you're just too thin skinned", or "you're delusional and dislike real talk" is junk. It doesn't work. That the trolls think this passes as some excuse is laughable.

And this is trash.

You stupid fuckers get bent out of shape over an avatar or sig identifying a non-Cub fan. That's what this all boils down to. If I changed my avatar, you wouldn't be crying about trolls. That's just dumb as hell. You're all just a bunch of whiney morons. I hope the Cubs fall flat on their ass this year so I can come back and troll for real next time. Derps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
And this is trash.

You stupid fuckers get bent out of shape over an avatar or sig identifying a non-Cub fan. That's what this all boils down to. If I changed my avatar, you wouldn't be crying about trolls. That's just dumb as hell. You're all just a bunch of whiney morons. I hope the Cubs fall flat on their ass this year so I can come back and troll for real next time. Derps.

Don't you have a sister to make out with?

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Don't you have a sister to make out with?

Your buddy Hitler was a product of inbreeding, and a shining example of what happens when cousins have kids together.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Great though provoking discussion going on.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Great though provoking discussion going on.

This is what CCS wants. Trolling on other teams board.

Some people get banned for it... others not so much.

This inbred, ChiSoxCity, with 6 toes and a thumb protruding from his forehead has been allowed to troll here for months.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Your buddy Hitler was a product of inbreeding, and a shining example of what happens when cousins have kids together.

It's Grimson. It thinks it's funny, but it's just annoying and Special person.

Icculus

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I'm surprised you and Despbro don't get along. Your awesome posts and jokes fit in quite seamlessly with his.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm surprised you and Despbro don't get along. Your awesome posts and jokes fit in quite seamlessly with his.

im surprised you arent in jail... unless us tax payers also give free wifi to the department of corrections now

Icculus

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
With the way you post I'd be surprised if you graduated high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.