Anthony Rizzo guarantees....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
What a bunch of crap followed up with a bold-aced lie.

Why don't you just be honest with yourselves and ditch the sox for the Cubs, since that's who you're all infatuated with.

Or you could just fuck off and call it even. Nothing I said was bullshit, and you would have a serious problem on your hands if you called me a liar to my face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or you could just fuck off and call it even. Nothing I said was bullshit, and you would have a serious problem on your hands if you called me a liar to my face.

LOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZ :crazydance:

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
They can be because baseball is so unpredictable, and there are 162 games. Say Wainwright for the Cards gets TJ symptoms again, and say in.....early May--for sake of argument--he gets shut down. Does that big time diminish the Cards' chances of 1st place?

They won't miss by much this year. Probably 6-8 games behind 1st place. I have them at 80 wins +/- 2 wins.
You need to be posting up more often again.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
What you can't seem to understand, is that some people actually love baseball, and love talking about baseball. I'm a Sox fan and a baseball fam, just like Dews and Brett. That may be confusing to a Cubs fan who gives two shits about other teams, but there is no agenda. Call it a hobby.

You don't belong in the same breath as Dews and Brett.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
there should be a prediction thread for the fans with a public poll imo. than discuss differences. it shouldnt really matter who anyone cheers for to put in their opinion if they watch both teams. I have the mlb network and watch a shit load of games. a couple of things ive noticed is every fan base faps to their team, some more than others. I have also noticed that there are some really good teams out there that arent getting any credit or any positive reviews but still have a lineup that beats both chicago teams etc etc.

you dont win the WS by watching fangraphs. the games have to be played.

as far as the nl central i have stl,pitt and depending on health of the lineup the reds than the cubs. I say this because the lineup when healthy can be outstanding, rotation took a hit but its still decent.

Sent from My Iphone 6 Plus Using Tapatalk

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
there should be a prediction thread for the fans with a public poll imo. than discuss differences. it shouldnt really matter who anyone cheers for to put in their opinion if they watch both teams. I have the mlb network and watch a shit load of games. a couple of things ive noticed is every fan base faps to their team, some more than others. I have also noticed that there are some really good teams out there that arent getting any credit or any positive reviews but still have a lineup that beats both chicago teams etc etc.

as far as the nl central i have stl,pitt and depending on health of the lineup the reds than the cubs. I say this because the lineup when healthy can be outstanding, rotation took a hit but its still decent.

No doubt, I get your trolling but others dont. Brett trolls day and night then throws in legitimate talk so he cant be called a troll. Ya other boys are just ridiculous and you know it.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
You don't belong in the same breath as Dews and Brett.

So what I mean? You act like a shit stain, and you wonder why people clown you all the time. You aren't even worthy of a civil discussion. Crying ass. [emoji1]

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
No doubt, I get your trolling but others dont. Brett trolls day and night then throws in legitimate talk so he cant be called a troll. Ya other boys are just ridiculous and you know it.

What a bunch of crying little bitches you are. Put the zipper up front for a change. Nobody's trolling your shit, you just can't handle people exposing your weak asses.[emoji3]

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a bunch of crying little bitches you are. Put the zipper up front for a change. Nobody's trolling your shit, you just can't handle people exposing your weak asses.[emoji3]

You are right. Im sorry, I know if we met in persons and stuffzz. I would have problemz and stuffz with you. You are to toughz and stuffz for this board. You have brought great insightz and stuffz. I dontz wantz no troublez and stuffz! :flipa:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Plan on doing that, but closer to the season. The Cubs could shake up 10 different ways. So will the other teams. We will have some fun polls pf name calling and others. A little over two months left.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
My guess is it will be greatly reduced when the Cub fans on this board stop taking the shots.

What a fuckin joke this post is! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :smh:

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:

Try living in Northern Kentucky right across from Cincinnati. Holy balls the Reds fans are the worst.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Try living in Northern Kentucky right across from Cincinnati. Holy balls the Reds fans are the worst.

Yeah, Reds fans are atrocious. I live in southern Indiana north of Louisville, and it's about 50% Reds fans, 45% Cardinals fans, and 5% Cubs or Sox fans.... At least most Cardinals fans are engaging and enjoy talking about baseball in general. Reds fans are just like, "OMFG JAY BRUCE! JOEY VOTTO! BRANDON PHILLIPS!"

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
And it's annoying to come here and read a thread about a certain CUBS topic, but have to sift through 36 pages of brett and Dews arguing with everyone..

Other than all that, I don't care if they are here..

Me?

I've been both positive and critical of both Chicago teams. If only you'd be as balanced the board works be better. But I don't recall you ever checking one of your own

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Me?

I've been both positive and critical of both Chicago teams. If only you'd be as balanced the board works be better. But I don't recall you ever checking one of your own
Winner - Ridiculous Post of the Day Award

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I always qualify my trolling..always. why can't you call out your own?

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Troll away

yo-dawg-i-herd-u-like-trolling-so-im-trolling-your-troll.jpg

Status