Anthony Rizzo guarantees....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
With your member title and location I'd be surprised if you ever went to high school.

was a "colored" high school. half of grade nine and then the corner.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Because picking a picture of Hitler is so much better. Oh yeah, Cub fan logic.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
And this is trash.

You stupid fuckers get bent out of shape over an avatar or sig identifying a non-Cub fan. That's what this all boils down to. If I changed my avatar, you wouldn't be crying about trolls. That's just dumb as hell. You're all just a bunch of whiney morons. I hope the Cubs fall flat on their ass this year so I can come back and troll for real next time. Derps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha greatest post ever! You dont see the irony but the rest of us do

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey fuckos, keep it to Cubs talk so it dont get locked. I dont ban or have the power but I can basically get anyone fucked up if I want to. Me and Dews have the same personality when it comes to baninng so dont get out of control. Dont mistake our dickness for kindness.

So, who is ready to see the Cubs win it for Mr. Cub?

Liked Posts:
Hey fuckos, keep it to Cubs talk so it dont get locked. I dont ban or have the power but I can basically get anyone fucked up if I want to. Me and Dews have the same personality when it comes to baninng so dont get out of control. Dont mistake our dickness for kindness.

So, who is ready to see the Cubs win it for Mr. Cub?

If you think this is going to die down, you're being delusional. This forum has too many trolls and Dews is one of them. People are tired of it. It's just going to carry over into another thread.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Don't forget to lock your trailer home tonight. Lots of crackheads on the loose.
Sox fans =Trailer Trash how fucking original. If you couldn't recognize I Go Chop Your Dollar as an infamous meme and you're trying to pull of an internet troll comedian shtick then you are full of fail.
If you think this is going to die down, you're being delusional. This forum has too many trolls and Dews is one of them. People are tired of it. It's just going to carry over into another thread.
Don't you have another "I Hate Derrick Rose" thread to start in the Bulls forum?

Also, I'll give Rizzo credit for basically predicting a playoff berth. He voiced a somewhat makeable goal. At least he didn't go full Patrick Ewing the way that guy always guaranteed the Knicks would win a championship every single year.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
I don't know why people are debating this. Doc Brown and Marty already brought us back the future. The cubs beat Miami in the world series. 100-1 shot.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
SilenceS;2015559 So said:
True story here.

I loved my Poppi ( grandfather). When it was pretty clear that he was near the end, I was asked by a family member to root for the Cubs to win the World Series. Poppi was a die hard and he never saw a champion (born in 1912). I tried to do it...I failed miserably. My hatred of the Cubs trumped this tiny request from a family member. If my Poppi is in Heaven, I believe he knows now if and when they'll win it all.

Sorry for the Ot post. Just really wanted to share that for some reason.

Liked Posts:
Sox fans =Trailer Trash how fucking original. If you couldn't recognize I Go Chop Your Dollar as an infamous meme and you're trying to pull of an internet troll comedian shtick then you are full of fail.

Don't you have another "I Hate Derrick Rose" thread to start in the Bulls forum?

Also, I'll give Rizzo credit for basically predicting a playoff berth. He voiced a somewhat makeable goal. At least he didn't go full Patrick Ewing the way that guy always guaranteed the Knicks would win a championship every single year.

Isn't there a sox forum?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

you should be able to decipher when I am trolling and when I am debating.

we arent here to ban anyone or close every thread unless it gets over the top with racism,threats etc.

i expect most of the users here can follow these very easy rules.

If you are going to debate or argue with a troll try to atleast be somewhat clever in the rebuts.

the whole "well your mom eats my poo poo" comebacks get old.

find some middle ground.

also isnt kind of nice to have 2 chicago teams trying to be relevant again? these 2 teams are sparking the cubs vs sox and it is fun. its a lot more fun when its solid baseball debating.

lets all have fun. if someone goes too far send me or silence a PM. trust me, i have banned sox fans so im not bias.

Sent from My Iphone 6 Plus Using Tapatalk

Liked Posts:

we arent here to ban anyone or close every thread unless it gets over the top with racism,threats etc.

If you are going to debate or argue with a troll try to atleast be somewhat clever in the rebuts.

find some middle ground.

also isnt kind of nice to have 2 chicago teams trying to be relevant again? these 2 teams are sparking the cubs vs sox and it is fun. its a lot more fun when its solid baseball debating.

lets all have fun. if someone goes too far send me or silence a PM. trust me, i have banned sox fans so im not bias.

It's not my burden and its not the burden of others. Besides, "should be able to decipher" is code word for, "when I go too far, it's because I'm joking and you should know that...this way I'm never culpable."

Liked Posts:
Isn't this Chicago sports talk?

No, dumbass. It's not all things Chicago sports. It's Cubs specific. Now go Special person up the sox forum where you belong and share your vitriol for all things Cubs there. And take the others with you.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
No, dumbass. It's not all things Chicago sports. It's Cubs specific. Now go Special person up the sox forum where you belong and share your vitriol for all things Cubs there. And take the others with you.

You better go back and check the name of the website asshole.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:

find some middle ground.

Other than it probably snowing, what happens to the city when the 2 teams meet in October?.:tiptoe:

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
It's not my burden and its not the burden of others. Besides, "should be able to decipher" is code word for, "when I go to far, it's because I'm joking and you should know that...this way I'm never culpable."

Wtf, everytime someone hands you people an olive branch, you act like spoiled little biznatches. [emoji1] There is simply no need for this foolishness, but the whining continues. You're not going to stop White Sox fans or fans from any team from coming here to DISCUSS BASEBALL. If you can't be civilized, find a Cubs only forum with a password or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.