anybody golf?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm looking to get back into it. Played a bit when I was younger. Need new clubs. A guy I work w/ recommended getting Ping Eye2's since I've had a tad bit of experience but I'll need to work on my stroke....been looking...tough finding good left handed clubs.

What about you? What clubs do you prefer? What courses do you play? What's your handicap? Do you hit from the ladies tees?

Everyone in the thread gets a "thx" if we go a week without hearing anything about mini-golf.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm a lefty too. I got some Golden Bear clubs at MC Sports. Not great, but get the job done.

I live next to a golf course, so that's where I play. My handicap is too high to post here. No I never tee off from the ladies tees, but that's how far my shot goes most of the time.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i dont play a ton...because i live in texas and the weather is not great..plus growing up many of the nearby courses had a lot of fire ants and my dad wouldnt take me because he was really allergic to them..plus i'm a lefty too i feel your pain...not too easy to find clubs

I have lancer and dunlop clubs...probably need to get some new ones

i have no idea what i hit from the tee...im guessing around 200..

as for a handicap...i have no idea either....i could tell you if i played golf more..but right now its pretty bad...some of the people in my family are avid golfers tho...my uncle is a really good golfer....and my grandfather was a near scratch golfer when he was younger

so i guess alot of what comes into playing golf is your location...meaning what golf courses and such you have around you...

i will say that arkansas and south carolina are arguably are the states with the best golf courses....

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm good at mini golf :troll:

748_angry_smiley_shooting.gif

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
no, ive never golfed, but would jump at a chance to, seems like fun. i dont own any clubs, i do know how to keep score and most of that stuff, but i know id probaly suck.

Last edited:

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
no, ive never golfed, but would jump at a chance to, seems like fun.

Yeah, nothing like hitting a ball and then chasing it, and then hitting it and then chasing it again, and then hitting it into a cup, and then doing that again.

:troll:

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, nothing like hitting a ball and then chasing it, and then hitting it and then chasing it again, and then hitting it into a cup, and then doing that again.

LOL, ...... puttings fun :shrug:

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

lol...you can make similar arguments about every sport.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I golf whenever I get the chance to and the weather's nice. I'm a lefty as well. I use Nike clubs and equipment. Their driver is what sold me, as well as the putter. They've always served me well.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
damn, lot of lefty's on this board.

You recommend Nike, eh? I'mma look into them then.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sox, don't guess you've got an old usable set you'd be willing to sell, eh?

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
what kind and how much?

They are Slazenger. Got them as a gift the Christmas before last. Not sure if it's a very well-known brand or anything. How much are you looking at spending?

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
X you fucker...where's my thanks

:smug: :shifty:

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They are Slazenger. Got them as a gift the Christmas before last. Not sure if it's a very well-known brand or anything. How much are you looking at spending?

meh, ideally under $100 for a decent set of irons. I wanna know I'mma stick w/ it before I go a little too crazy...haha.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
X you fucker...where's my thanks

:smug: :shifty:
I'm looking to get back into it. Played a bit when I was younger. Need new clubs. A guy I work w/ recommended getting Ping Eye2's since I've had a tad bit of experience but I'll need to work on my stroke....been looking...tough finding good left handed clubs.

What about you? What clubs do you prefer? What courses do you play? What's your handicap? Do you hit from the ladies tees?

Everyone in the thread gets a "thx" if we go a week without hearing anything about mini-golf

I'm good at mini golf :troll:

blame him.

But, you may get a thx anyways...b/c ur mah frendz! :hi5: