Liked Posts:
Good old Grimson

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
imagine getting nervous over a football game you arent even playing in lmao

"A little nervous" and I'm pretty sure that he didnt mean hes actually freaking out or having some sort of crippling anxiety. I think it's just apprehension. I'm sure hes actually cool calm and collected IRL unlike you all day today.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
ikr

kek...

Screen_Shot_2016-05-31_at_5.06.18_PM.0.0.png

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
"A little nervous" and I'm pretty sure that he didnt mean hes actually freaking out or having some sort of crippling anxiety. I think it's just apprehension. I'm sure hes actually cool calm and collected IRL unlike you all day today.

Quite the opposite my former friend.

I have been practicing the 3 C's all day long...

... I am remaining:

A) Cool
B) Calm
C) Collected

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Imagine thinking being mad at deli meat literally all day is being cool calm and collected.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Road favorites coming off a bye cover the spread over 70% of the time over the past 15 years. You can mortgage your house on this one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Infusion tomorrow. Drug sheet of side effects so big you could use it as a blanket on a park bench. Someone I know on it quit breathing during an infusion once. Nervous about playing a bad team? Pffttt.

Maybe a little worried Trubisky won't get 8 passing TDs.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Infusion tomorrow. Drug sheet of side effects so big you could use it as a blanket on a park bench. Someone I know on it quit breathing during an infusion once. Nervous about playing a bad team? Pffttt.

Maybe a little worried Trubisky won't get 8 passing TDs.

I hope all goes well tomorrow.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I hope all goes well tomorrow.

21 infusions, 3 years with no issues. It should go as planned, as Sunday should. No reason to worry until there's reason to worry.
Except for the whole siphon hose hooked up to a vein thing but that's what they make xanax and lovely nurses for.

noprophet

Better at poke her than you
Liked Posts:
Looking at this on paper, the Bears should absolutely own the Dolphins on defense. And while the Dolphins pass defense is good, committing to the run early to wear them down and open up the passing game later on seems like a safe and viable strategy. If the offense can manage like 14 - 17 pts, protect the ball, and control TOP I don't see how we can lose.

And I don't like it. Feels like a trap game. But it seems like the team mentality is solid, so hopefully this isn't the case. I think I'm just not used to them being good and all the media attention.

Most money lines say Bears do not cover 3 on the road to the Fins...that worries me. But I'm a DeGen.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Road favorites coming off a bye cover the spread over 70% of the time over the past 15 years. You can mortgage your house on this one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sucks loosing momentum crushing Tampa but Think bears cover

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gonna camp Friday and Saturday night, so I should be getting home just in time for the game on Sunday. I’m not nervous. I don’t think it will be another statement game tho.

noprophet

Better at poke her than you
Liked Posts:
Most money lines say Bears do not cover 3 on the road to the Fins...that worries me. But I'm a DeGen.

To elaborate I want T-X* to light it up. I want him to shut everyone up. Colin Cowherd keeps running his bitch mouth about T's ceiling... I would really like to see him have back to back good games.

*The T-X model is covered by the mimetic poly-alloy, providing it the ability to mimic humanoid forms while enforcing the endoskeleton beneath.

seabear

Liked Posts:
Our offense has had one game where it clicked. It was fun to see but every other game our offense has looked bottom-10 in the league.

We should definitely win but there is nothing to be cocky about just yet.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This game, on paper, looks like the Cardinals game 2.0...Sup-par offense, average defense....(though on paper I think Arizona has a bit more star talent)

I don't see how we lose either, but could be close if Mitch decides to play like he did against the Cardinals..

I'd be truly stunned if the Dolphins hang 20+ on us...so all we need is Mitch to play at least below average and we should win this one handily

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
What makes me nervous is when Bears fans get cocky & overconfident. It's a road game and the Dolphins could pull an upset. I would expect that any other year with any previous Bears team, but this year feels a little special to me. Hicks not being suspended is huge and Mack brings a level of intensity and high morale on that defensive unit such that I don't think the Bears will be sleeping past this or any game. Floyd is getting healthier ever week with that thumb too.