Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I would bet you any amount of money that I do not have an alt on this site. Any.

You think everyone's got an alt when in reality, it's much simpler. You make useless posts constantly. You rarely talk football on a Bears football forum. You whine about someone being mean or disliking your posts in 75% of your posts. It's repetitive, annoying and adds nothing to the discussion. The reason you attract so many people dunking on you all the time is because you're too damn stupid to understand that your useless posts are the reason people can't stop dunking on you.
Why are you sooo butt hurt that a few people think you are an alt...stop crying about it already. You'd think the guy that goes around here mass disliking people would have some tougher skin...can only imagine if someone started disliking your posts...

And if you'd really cared about football talk around here you would mass negg posters who actually detract from Bears talk around here. Losers who are constantly egging each other on and just trying to rile one another up..nothing about Bears. But you are on the wrong side by shitting on me and others who get ganged up on for calling out the shitposters

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
@vabearsfan15

Here are some members that post good football information. Look for their threads and you’ll usually see some quality content.

@Bort
@Adipost
@rawdawg
@dennehy
@modo
@Wild_x_Card
@Toast88
@dentfan
@bears26

This isn’t meant to be a slight at anyone. These are just posters I find knowledgeable. I’m missing plenty of others I’m sure.

If you don’t like what @Anytime23 contributes, don’t spend your time reading what he posts. Probably better for both of you…

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
@vabearsfan15

Here are some members that post good football information. Look for their threads and you’ll usually see some quality content.

@Bort
@Adipost
@rawdawg
@dennehy
@modo
@Wild_x_Card
@Toast88
@dentfan
@bears26

This isn’t meant to be a slight at anyone. These are just posters I find knowledgeable. I’m missing plenty of others I’m sure.

If you don’t like what @Anytime23 contributes, don’t spend your time reading what he posts. Probably better for both of you…
@Chicagosports89

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
@vabearsfan15

@Bort
@Adipost
@rawdawg
@dennehy
@modo
@Wild_x_Card
@Toast88
@dentfan
@bears26

I agree thanks to them I don’t have to click my Twitter app

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
@vabearsfan15

@Bort
@Adipost
@rawdawg
@dennehy
@modo
@Wild_x_Card
@Toast88
@dentfan
@bears26

the-office-michael-scott.gif

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@vabearsfan15

@Bort
@Adipost
@rawdawg
@dennehy
@modo
@Wild_x_Card
@Toast88
@dentfan
@bears26

Members besides @Anytime23 that post good football information*