Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I've been posting on sports message boards for 20 years with this username so uhh, try again? If it's a shitty post, I give it a dislike. When you have a thread full of shitty posts, you're going to get disliked a lot. I react to almost every post I see in a thread.
Well just don't take it personal when someone else gets in a rage fit and starts mass disliking you. Some people get mad over one dislike on here. You can still make your point without having to do it to every posts. I get it.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The only reason you got them in "mass quantity" is because this thread is 15, soon to be 16 pages of you whining and questioning another poster's fandom. I started on page 1, post 1 and read every post.
Yeah...and I made this post over a month ago. It's over with. It was Anytime who decided to bump it....just so someone like you could do what you did. He can't leave things alone..

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
You disliked his posts, that's not really rofl'ing ...

Please review below what I said in post 293, it will answer your question.
I've been posting on sports message boards for 20 years with this username so uhh, try again? If it's a shitty post, I give it a dislike. When you have a thread full of shitty posts, you're going to get disliked a lot. I react to almost every post I see in a thread.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Potash is an old man who enjoys winding people up on his platform and gets paid for it. If only you boys got paid for creating site traffic on here by winding people up ...
That would be pretty incredible but this is rewarding enough to do or free. The laughs that so many posters get watching some of you embarrass yourselves time and time again is something you cant put a price on.

Proved me wrong? About what? I can agree to disagree with someone who has a different viewpoint. I don't have to be right. I respect t a thought out response more. And if we disagree, ok.

With you, you just take offense so easily and have to make things personal. Always trying to egg on others and never really post thought out posts. Just negative statements and anyone who disagrees is not in touch with reality.
Just reread this entire thread to answer these questions any normal person with a functioning brain could figure out on their own. That is your homework for the weekend. Go to page one, read the OP, remember what your objective was in posting this and then read the replies from the rest of CCS and recognize all of the examples given to you that you decided to find a way to discredit every single one of them.

Biggest loser thread of all time and you made yourself look like a clown in the process. The best part is I totally baited you into making this thread and it's an all timer.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
@mecha gets any angrier and the aneurysm he's cultivating will strangle him before it has the chance to pop.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I'm just saying. I disagree plenty and have a few people on here that obviously don't like me. But I dont go around disliking everyone...I'll take the negs and dislikes. Sometimes I earn them. Just don't do it in mass quantity.

And I thought the mods have temporarily suspended people's accounts in the past for it. You can make your point without being a child about it
Sorry bub I was a temp mod as @HeHateMe told you and that’s a complete lie you can dislike any post you like without a ban. @gwharris2254 will tell you our modding was impeccable

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
What I truly find amazing is that most of the people here that go back and forth like children with calling each other out and borderline + cussing and putdowns are actually married, have kids, and remarkably immature for their positions in companies and relationships

...... btw- I think that big time disliking 'fan' is actually an alt
I’ve been lenient with you in the past knock it off!

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
That would be pretty incredible but this is rewarding enough to do or free. The laughs that so many posters get watching some of you embarrass yourselves time and time again is something you cant put a price on.
The only people reading this are Firstimer, Rory and one or two other hold overs.

Maladaptive posting though ...

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

Just reread this entire thread to answer these questions any normal person with a functioning brain could figure out on their own. That is your homework for the weekend. Go to page one, read the OP, remember what your objective was in posting this and then read the replies from the rest of CCS and recognize all of the examples given to you that you decided to find a way to discredit every single one of them.

Biggest loser thread of all time and you made yourself look like a clown in the process. The best part is I totally baited you into making this thread and it's an all timer.
No one legitimately was able to bring a response. And even if you do have have one or two posts in a game sarcastically cheering for the Bears, no one takes it seriously. You have more positive posts about Aaron Rodgers.

And for the few times you posted positively about Justin Fields you are sure to follow it up with x100 posts to bash Ryan Pace because you cant stand to give the organization credit. Having to always give a disclaimer with your "support" is weird for a "fan"

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Can we please get clarification on this:

Are you a real fan if you've never done a mock draft before? If you do have to do a mock draft to be a real fan, how many rounds are necessary for credit?

1. cameronkrazie86
    reacted to your post in the thread Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears with Dislike.
    Today at 2:09 PM
  2. cameronkrazie86 reacted to your post in the thread Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears with Dislike.
    Today at 2:01 PM
  3. cameronkrazie86 reacted to your post in the thread Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears with Dislike.
    Today at 2:01 PM
  4. cameronkrazie86 reacted to your post in the thread Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears with Dislike.
    Today at 1:58 PM
  5. cameronkrazie86 reacted to your post in the thread Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears with Dislike.
    Today at 1:57 PM
  6. cameronkrazie86 reacted to your post in the thread Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears with Dislike.

Attachments

• 1662759214955.gif
    1662759214955.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 1
  • 1662759214993.gif
    1662759214993.gif
  • 1662759215030.gif
    1662759215030.gif
  • 1662759215068.gif
    1662759215068.gif
  • 1662759215106.gif
    1662759215106.gif
  • 1662759215147.gif
    1662759215147.gif

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No one legitimately was able to bring a response. And even if you do have have one or two posts in a game sarcastically cheering for the Bears, no one takes it seriously. You have more positive posts about Aaron Rodgers.

And for the few times you posted positively about Justin Fields you are sure to follow it up with x100 posts to bash Ryan Pace because you cant stand to give the organization credit. Having to always give a disclaimer with your "support" is weird for a "fan"
Aaron Rodgers is a 1st ballot HOFer who up until Patrick Mahomes showed an ability to complete top end, high degree of difficulty throws at an efficiency level thats unheard of. A guy who regularly has his team in position to make playoff runs year after year after year. Please excuse me for saying more positive things about him than I have Ryan Pace, an absolute failure and loser who was terrible at his job.

This board would be a much better place if some of you morons were capable of having unbiased football discussions without letting fandom get in the way of facts. You are a HOF garbage poster. Cry harder.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I don't get mad at people disliking my posts. I get it all the time. I dont take it personal. And I'd rather post freely than worry about a few guys who have a fetish fir disliking posts...

But I logged on to over 50 notifications from a few hours ago. And 90% of them are dislikes from this dude. I thought mass disliking like that was an offense around hereView attachment 22311View attachment 22312
He mass dislikes my posts as well all the time no matter what they're about. He's 100% an alt of someone from @Anytime23 crew if not @Anytime23 herself.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What I truly find amazing is that most of the people here that go back and forth like children with calling each other out and borderline + cussing and putdowns are actually married, have kids, and remarkably immature for their positions in companies and relationships

...... btw- I think that big time disliking 'fan' is actually an alt
@cameronkrazie86

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well just don't take it personal when someone else gets in a rage fit and starts mass disliking you. Some people get mad over one dislike on here. You can still make your point without having to do it to every posts. I get it.
He's an alt so whoever is running it from @Anytime23 group doesn't care about dislikes on that account but do care deeply enough to make an alt to get dislikes on their own account. Sad