My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Can we please get clarification on this:

Are you a real fan if you've never done a mock draft before? If you do have to do a mock draft to be a real fan, how many rounds are necessary for credit?

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Something is wrong with you....do mods allow mass disliking like this clown just did? Do you feel great now?
All I did was read through the thread and react to your meltdown. I'm sorry that you didn't like my reaction to a post of yours.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
All I did was read through the thread and react to your meltdown. I'm sorry that you didn't like my reaction to a post of yours.
You can post back, dislike a few posts, but mass nagging is childish and petty. Most people would engage in a disliking war with you over it...it doesn't lead to anything productive..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Something is wrong with you....do mods allow mass disliking like this clown just did? Do you feel great now?
Just an FYI, nothing personal but I disliked this post. I have a rule, that when I see someone bawwwwing about negs, they get a dislike from me.

Again, nothing personal. I think you're great, when you aren't acting traumatized by @Anytime23.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
I give this meltdown 5 stars. (Chef's kiss)

A nod to the smaller side meltdowns that just couldn't help themselves. Anytime, you have a talent at getting under people's skins. I suspect your secret sauce is targeting the least self aware posters, but don't give it away....I like unraveling a good puzzle.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Just an FYI, nothing personal but I disliked this post. I have a rule, that when I see someone bawwwwing about negs, they get a dislike from me.

Again, nothing personal. I think you're great, when you aren't acting traumatized by @Anytime23.

I don't get mad at people disliking my posts. I get it all the time. I dont take it personal. And I'd rather post freely than worry about a few guys who have a fetish fir disliking posts...

But I logged on to over 50 notifications from a few hours ago. And 90% of them are dislikes from this dude. I thought mass disliking like that was an offense around hereScreenshot_20220909-162346_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220909-162337_Samsung Internet.jpg

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I give this meltdown 5 stars. (Chef's kiss)

A nod to the smaller side meltdowns that just couldn't help themselves. Anytime, you have a talent at getting under people's skins. I suspect your secret sauce is targeting the least self aware posters, but don't give it away....I like unraveling a good puzzle.
Getting under people's skim isn't a laudable attribute. And he gets plebty of help from his cronies who like to egg on with him....nothing really productive to a Bears Message board

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't get mad at people disliking my posts. I get it all the time. I dont take it personal. And I'd rather post freely than worry about a few guys who have a fetish fir disliking posts...

But I logged on to over 50 notifications from a few hours ago. And 90% of them are dislikes from this dude. I thought mass disliking like that was an offense around hereView attachment 22311View attachment 22312

That's funny. Sometimes I log in after a long weekend of not posting and that guy has given me dozens and dozens of likes/laffs. I think he just catches up on assigning ratings to posts in bulk. It's not like everyone can be on here all the time.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
This is where the ignore feature is useful.

I put one poster on mild ignore and it has worked a treat.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
That's funny. Sometimes I log in after a long weekend of not posting and that guy has given me dozens and dozens of likes/laffs. I think he just catches up on assigning ratings to posts in bulk. It's not like everyone can be on here all the time.
So what I I went around disliking every post of someone going up against me or disagreeing with me. Is that allowed. Does that encourage free speech. Or would it just result in a disliking war back and forth..its silly to me