Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Goodness, you guys are ignorant. Don't you understand that many of the popular mock drafts and mock drafts take insight and use NFL scouts and GMs as sources. Its not all made up. You all really are delusional and the media has you all convinced it was such as easy decision back then. I can't change history nor can anyone else. Popular sentiment had Trubs as QB #1. There isn't much denying that..
And those ex-scouts and GMs also know that the draft in the end is just a 50/50 crapshoot at the top.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Goodness, you guys are ignorant. Don't you understand that many of the popular mock drafts and mock drafts take insight and use NFL scouts and GMs as sources. Its not all made up. You all really are delusional and the media has you all convinced it was such as easy decision back then. I can't change history nor can anyone else. Popular sentiment had Trubs as QB #1. There isn't much denying that..
I'm sure those insights from GMs and scouts are always honest.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I had to check in to see if @Anytime23 has any real time or positive takes today. Also, I’m suggesting he preemptively submits a 2023 mock draft with detailed analysis of all his selections.

Obviously, this is an important topic and I want to be sure to give it the respect it deserves.

Last edited:

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
This post is gold. If you don’t love the bears after experiencing the last 30 years you’re not a real bears fan you massage bored bullies!!!!
Other than 1994's WC win over the Vikings, 13-3 in 2001, the Super Bowl run in '06, and making the NFC title game in 2010

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I had to check in to see if @Anytime23 has any real time or positive takes today. Also, I’m suggesting he preemptively submits a 2023 mock draft with detailed analysis of all his selections.

Obviously, this is an important topic and I want to be sure to give it the respect it deserves.
Ive got something wonderfully positive and expansive for '23. STAY TUNED!

CC: @Grimson

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
? Thanks for the update. I'm excited to see how Braxton Jones competes abd to see if he is able to be our answer at LT. Great story.
You're welcome. I don't want you to miss any constructive football talk. Hopefully teven, roquan and Graham will be back from injuries soon. Be nice to have the team at full strength

msadows

Liked Posts:
Please help Anytime23. He has 26k posts on a Chicago Bears Message Board and loves to shit on the Bears and everyone's opinion in hindsight.

But can anyone recall Anytime taking any stances on what the Bears should do before having the benefit of hindsight? Does he ever vouch for draft picks? Does he ever have any opinion on who the Bears should hire? Or who they should add in free agency? Has he ever made a mock draft? Has he ever prognosticated on how they Bears can improve and offered solutions. Or do he just shit on everything in hindsight?

He claims he made between 1-3+ stances amidst his 26k posts...not sure he gets credit for all of them

He thinks this is a bit I'm doing...? But here I will help by making a thread he can get all his thank bangers to help remind him of all the stances he made. I welcome you to help him. You all can dislike this thread too. I'm making a sacrifice on behalf to help Anytime. Maybe he really is a positive person and I'm reading it wrong. But seems to me he never gets criticized for any if his propositions....amd that is likely because he never proposes things!

Here is his list:

1. Wanted Greg Roman in 2019 when Lamar Jackson was MVP

2. Wanted to draft Christian Jones who was not available at our draft pick. Also wanted the walking red flag George Pickens.

3. Cant remember..help!

George pickens is gonna be special. You're just a goober.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well is he a Bear fan... hahahaha :long:
View attachment 22285
Ahhh yes, that one post which was clearly bait(that seems to still be working) to the losers like you who obsess over what Packers fans are saying is so much more telling than my 27k posts on this board and the 20K i had on Bear Report.

Imagine not knowing trolling when you see it.