Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So the one thing this thread made me realize is that a crime against humanity has been committed on CCS.

Somehow a useless Kyle Long meme remains on this site while an all time great has been removed, requiring me to find it myself.1659529896992.png

Attachments

• 1659529662558.png
    1659529662558.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 0

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't say anyone was very high on Mitch, just that he was seen by most as the top QB. It didn't make sense to me as I was a Watson guy. But for whatever reason (slow throwing speed or some bs?) he was falling down draft boards. At one brief point he was even seen dropping to the 2nd...Mitch was seen as the top prospect though for a good portion
So when guys are falling down draft boards we should (Leroy Jenkins) or should not (deshaun watson) draft them? Just for clarification on your take on this stance.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I mean I am not trying how to tell you how to live your best E-Life, but hyperfocusing on a single poster is not a healthy lifestyle.

Just ask @dabears70 .

(Just ask him really slow because I think he does have literal brain damage)
Say hello to our biggest clown mod everyone. This guy has banned me multiple times because @Anytime23 has asked him to. He banned me for talking about rape, which i never even said that word or talked about it on here, because of a comment i made about his clown boss @Anytime23 that wasn't about rape.

Love how certain mods use favoritism instead of doing what they're supposed to do as a message board mod, which is being fair to everyone, and now he's coming at @vabearsfan15 because he's disagreeing with @Anytime23.

CCS used to be so much more fun to talk Bears and now we have @Anytime23 going into every thread to get arguments going with posters that ruin threads but some people that are supposed to be higher up have his back and then the @Anytime23 crew yell at the other posters for going back at @Anytime23. What a fucking joke.

Love the owners of this site but some of the people and mods..............................

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What would you say makes @Anytime23 a legend on CCS? Like what has he done that you would give your vote for him?

Assholes of a feather flock together. If Anytime were Hitler, would it matter than Josef Mengele thinks of him as a legend?

Just saying - consider the subject, and who you are asking to vouch for him. :ROFLMAO:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Say hello to our biggest clown mod everyone. This guy has banned me multiple times because @Anytime23 has asked him to. He banned me for talking about rape, which i never even said that word or talked about it on here, because of a comment i made about his clown boss @Anytime23 that wasn't about rape.

Love how certain mods use favoritism instead of doing what they're supposed to do as a message board mod, which is being fair to everyone, and now he's coming at @vabearsfan15 because he's disagreeing with @Anytime23.

CCS used to be so much more fun to talk Bears and now we have @Anytime23 going into every thread to get arguments going with posters that ruin threads but some people that are supposed to be higher up have his back and then the @Anytime23 crew yell at the other posters for going back at @Anytime23. What a fucking joke.

Love the owners of this site but some of the people and mods..............................
That you don't believe yourself to be an equal part of the problem defines lack of self awareness. Storms, whether rain or shit, die when they lack energy, all your crying about "some people and mods" just feeds the beast. You could easily end this and clean up CCS for everyone and view the site as you claim you want it to be by simply putting "some people" on ignore.

Truth is you live for waking up or getting a coffee break and running to see what shitty gif you can post in a rant about you being persecuted. So quit bellyaching about a problem you could solve in like 30 seconds of point and click and shut the fuck up.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Assholes of a feather flock together. If Anytime were Hitler, would it matter than Josef Mengele thinks of him as a legend?

Just saying - consider the subject, and who you are asking to vouch for him. :ROFLMAO:
@Anytime23 now is hitler lol you clowns need to get off the internet

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Read my post just above. It applies to you as well.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

The literal owner of this site recruited me 12 years ago. Thank him, you spineless toad.

Read my post just above. It applies to you as well.
Apply it to yourself. You were one of the biggest culprits labeling me a troll and spreading baseless accusations based solely on my outgoing distain for Mitch Trubisky. It wasn't until they drafted Fields that you and a handful of other posters conveniently stopped doing those things. You're not above it all.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Apply it to yourself. You were one of the biggest culprits labeling me a troll and spreading baseless accusations based solely on my outgoing distain for Mitch Trubisky. It wasn't until they drafted Fields that you and a handful of other posters conveniently stopped doing those things. You're not above it all.
I have. I don't get deeply involved in these types of discussions, like I had had with you and others in the past(@remydat, here is looking at you. Though not as a troll but a perpetual vortex ). I will try to impart that wisdom to others on occasion like this post in this abortion of a thread. I should realize it is never heeded and pointless, but I haven't gotten there yet. That is the growth I need.

Oh, andyou are a troll, just not a whiny bitch of one like @dabears70. FFS, you spent hours disliking him because you knew he cared about it and would send him into a CCS meltdown. CCS would be better if either of you would cut this shit out, but at least you don't cunt about it like he does.
Every site needs differences in opinion,that is what makes them work. IMO, you sometimes do it just to get a rise out of some posters. Hell, I will do it on occasion. Our CCS interactions have changed over time, which again is good for growth of the site. @dabears70 is just a moaning bitch that stole members money as a dictatorial FF commish, that thinks his opinion is rule of law. And a few of those guys ruin a site.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I actually respect Mecha and think he's a good poster even though he doesn't like me cause i go at it with the @Anytime23 CCS Clown.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The literal owner of this site recruited me 12 years ago. Thank him, you spineless toad.

Yes we know you have an in with Rush as well which is why you cried to him about fixing your reaction score.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
On behalf of VA, we do not claim the idiot who started this thread

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I think its important that after the bears release Leroy Jenkins that we need to address the oline heavy next offseason likely through FA. Get a wr in the draft. Will probably need an edge rusher and 3T in FA too. @Anytime23 what are your 2023 offseason plans? I expect you to become Lord of the Mock Drafts
Gotta get that 3T first.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
They are actually going wayyy better than planned. I'm going on to 3 full pages of posts and not one actual addition to Anytime23's list of real time solutions/stances.

You all are making the point for me. But I'm all for being proven wrong.
So, Watson doesn't do it for ya.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh, you are a troll, just not a whiny bitch of one like @dabears70. FFS, you spent hours disliking him because you knew he cared about it and would send him into a CCS meltdown. CCS would be better if either of you would cut this shit out, but at least you don't cunt about it like he does.
Every site needs differences in opinion,that is what makes them work. IMO, you sometimes do it just to get a rise out of some posters. Hell, I will do it on occasion. Our CCS interactions have changed over time, which again is good for growth of the site. @dabears70 is just a moaning bitch that stole members money as a dictatorial FF commish, that thinks his opinion is rule of law. And a few of those guys ruin a site.
What can I say, I love riling up morons who clearly have no clue what they’re talking about. If the standard for sports talk around here is going to be set at the bottom and posters like dongbears has free reign to spew his nonsense. I will enjoy myself.

Yes we know you have an in with Rush as well which is why you cried to him about fixing your reaction score.
Again, it by “fix” you mean requested he set it to zero to show you how I don’t care, yes I asked him to fix it. i can’t imagine how angry it must make you that I’m willing to give up 26k reaction while you go nuts over 5 of them lul

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
So when guys are falling down draft boards we should (Leroy Jenkins) or should not (deshaun watson) draft them? Just for clarification on your take on this stance.
No, I'm simply giving context to demonstrate that it wasn't as easy as a decision as it looks in hindsight. It doesnt mean you cant go against the common narrative, but In real time the narrative was that Trubisky was QB#1 and not many went against that. There was a decent gap in the rest.