Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Literally no one, or should I say a very select few from anywhere were saying Mahomes should be a top 10 selection.

It's much too late for me to dig for links that are 5-6 years old now, but off the top of my head...

@Bort
@JordanSigler
@AndyReid

That is like the Holy Trinity of Football Knowledge, so I don't know why you would even need more.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Who was clamoring for Mitch over him though?
I wouldn't say anyone was very high on Mitch, just that he was seen by most as the top QB. It didn't make sense to me as I was a Watson guy. But for whatever reason (slow throwing speed or some bs?) he was falling down draft boards. At one brief point he was even seen dropping to the 2nd...Mitch was seen as the top prospect though for a good portion

mecha

Liked Posts:
hey fuckhead, once again I don't follow college or even have watched a draft in over a decade, but the word that was going around then and was subsequently reflected on within the last 2 years was that Mahomes had some mechanics issues a la Aaron Rodgers. he went to a team that actually cared about his success (unlike the Chicago Bears that have ruined every quarterback prospect they've drafted and even fucked up a Pro Bowl alternate in Jay Cutler) and won a Super Bowl and became like the highest paid player ever afterward. I'm sorry, was that too negative for you?

also nobody was "caping" for Trubisky over him. I'm quite certain Watson was the #1 desired guy of the 3. Trubisky was knocked mostly for his lack of starting experience. I always thought Trubisky looked like a pud and thought the trade from #3 to #2 to obtain him was fucking stupid on Pace's part given he was more than likely going to still be available.

perhaps @Briggs is GOAT can go peruse the 2017 draft thread for all the aforementioned information and school your punk ass again. Trubisky wasn't the highest touted quarterback in that draft. get fucked

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So I'm wrong because a supposed Bear fan cheered for them in a playoff game?? For each post in that thread, Anytime has made 100 more about that playoff appearance not counting and him shitting on the Bears.

And this thread isn't about whether he cheered the Bears for once. It's about if he has offered any real time solutions to help the Bears get better. None if what you posted is a solution to making the Bears better.
You clearly have ADS

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
You asked for him making positive posts and prognostications. He made plenty of both in that thread, which can clearly be seen. Reality is in front of your face.

Next thing you're going to tell me is that J6 was a guided tour and that "2 consecutive negative quarters of GDP growth" isn't the definition of a recession.
I asked for positive stances...and not necessarily instances that he supports the Chicago Bears. But examples of him offering solutions to how the Bears can get better by adding (positive action that uses foresight) "x" player/coach instead of firing (negative action in hindsight)

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I asked for positive stances...and not necessarily instances that he supports the Chicago Bears. But examples of him offering solutions to how the Bears can get better by adding (positive action that uses foresight) "x" player/coach instead of firing (negative action in hindsight)
He literally gave multiple RTSs on how the Bears can win their first playoff game in a decade in that thread.

mecha

Liked Posts:
which timeframe do you want suggestions for? we've never seen the current administration in meaningful action yet. I've cited in multiple threads since at least 2019 that one of Nagy's greatest fuckups was giving the RB a few good carries and then abandoning the run. because he wanted to make it look like he was a genius with throwing the ball. Trubisky proved anemic in carrying out this task for reasoning that he was interviewed for last week and stated that Nagy wanted him to play the Nagy way. Trubisky was successful in 2018 because he was athletic enough to run out of high pressure situations. once he had the shoulder injury and Nagy decided to like I don't know, try to make him a pure pocket passer, Trubisky became another Grossman-like dumbfuck at QB.

he was never as good as you want to believe he is. you take away his scramble ability he's like a Jets or Jaguars QB. he's shit. he's nothing. he's damaged goods. he's not going to amount to shit with the Steelers.

from 2015-2021 you had Ryan Pace as General Manager. I was high on him until 2018 when he did the Mack trade, which worked with the Fangio defense obviously, but had no longevity. from that point forward Pace kept doing trades with 1st and 2nd round picks to try to dig himself out of the hole he put himself in. he was always next level awful in the 1st round. a large part of the reasoning for why the Chicago Bears continued to suck balls was because of him.

the Bears were among the worst teams in salary cap in the league, and Poles came in and had to do all the dirty work to try and correct that. he achieved 800% more in one offseason than Pace did in 7. that's reality.

there's no positive way to spin any of this. you're acting like a fucking kindergartner right now. get the fuck over it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You absolutely have to love this. When you're dealing with a losing regime that has talent evaluation issues(executive), coaching and developmental issues(coaching) and a bad roster(players), there is no positive solution, you mush-brained dope. There is only blowing it up(negative), which ive been hammering on this board since early 2019 when i did my roster evaluation of the Bears and saw that this team was poorly constructed and skating by on anything but talent acquisition via the draft. It's football cellar 101. This was an unpopular opinion at the time. It wasn't hindsight, it was foresight. It was a top to bottom organizational #CALLEDIT.

We're not in therapy. Take your positive wushu bullshit and stick it up your ass. For the last time, this has been a losing team. A bottom tier franchise that has had one memorable season every 6-7 years. The solutions aren't positive.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
hey fuckhead, once again I don't follow college or even have watched a draft in over a decade, but the word that was going around then and was subsequently reflected on within the last 2 years was that Mahomes had some mechanics issues a la Aaron Rodgers. he went to a team that actually cared about his success (unlike the Chicago Bears that have ruined every quarterback prospect they've drafted and even fucked up a Pro Bowl alternate in Jay Cutler) and won a Super Bowl and became like the highest paid player ever afterward. I'm sorry, was that too negative for you?

also nobody was "caping" for Trubisky over him. I'm quite certain Watson was the #1 desired guy of the 3. Trubisky was knocked mostly for his lack of starting experience. I always thought Trubisky looked like a pud and thought the trade from #3 to #2 to obtain him was fucking stupid on Pace's part given he was more than likely going to still be available.

perhaps @Briggs is GOAT can go peruse the 2017 draft thread for all the aforementioned information and school your punk ass again. Trubisky wasn't the highest touted quarterback in that draft. get fucked
This is pure ignorance. Trubisky was widely considered to be QB#1.

Many didn't even think Watson would be drafted top 10 and he wasn't.

Reports stated Browns were considering drafting between Myles Garrett or Trubisky at #1 and was torn. It was considered they went with Garrett because they felt like he would have been taken next and that they had the draft capital to trade up.

I get it's easy to hate on Trubisky in hindsight, but he did take a relatively terrible program at the time, UNC and get them to a good bowl game. He was one of the top stories of college football that year. Not many knew or heard of Mahomes.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is pure ignorance. Trubisky was widely considered to be QB#1.

Many didn't even think Watson would be drafted top 10 and he wasn't.

Reports stated Browns were considering drafting between Myles Garrett or Trubisky at #1 and was torn. It was considered they went with Garrett because they felt like he would have been taken next and that they had the draft capital to trade up.

I get it's easy to hate on Trubisky in hindsight, but he did take a relatively terrible program at the time, UNC and get them to a good bowl game. He was one of the top stories of college football that year. Not many knew or heard of Mahomes.
Its a GMs job to get it right. Pace rarely did. Change your diaper, brush your teeth and go to bed. Results based business, not a as long as everyone stays positive and has fun daycare center.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
You absolutely have to love this. When you're dealing with a losing regime that has talent evaluation issues(executive), coaching and developmental issues(coaching) and a bad roster(players), there is no positive solution, you mush-brained dope. There is only blowing it up(negative), which ive been hammering on this board since early 2019 when i did my roster evaluation of the Bears and saw that this team was poorly constructed and skating by on anything but talent acquisition via the draft. It's football cellar 101. This was an unpopular opinion at the time. It wasn't hindsight, it was foresight. It was a top to bottom organizational #CALLEDIT.

We're not in therapy. Take your positive wushu bullshit and stick it up your ass. For the last time, this has been a losing team. A bottom tier franchise that has had one memorable season every 6-7 years. The solutions aren't positive.

So there it is, you once again admit you have no positive solutions to ever offer. Just blow it up. That's always been the go to with you. No one took it serious because thats all you ever said. If something didn't go perfectly....blow it up. You default to it to quickly. Blowing it up doesn't always make things better.

Heck by staying course and being patient with the last regime, the Bears bought some respect by potential coaches/GM. We got one if the first picks at available GMs. It wasn't until our domino dropped until other teams made their moves.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Its a GMs job to get it right. Pace rarely did. Change your diaper, brush your teeth and go to bed. Results based business, not a as long as everyone stays positive and has fun daycare center.
Sometimes there is no right solution. You have to function in the real world. You cant just keep hitting the restart button. This isnt Madden. It's like I know you have no idea how success works.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I motion for everyone to just stop commenting in this thread now.

you're seriously lesser than the Packer fans. you should be thoroughly disappointed in yourself.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He literally gave multiple RTSs on how the Bears can win their first playoff game in a decade in that thread.
I think he is looking for LTRTS (long term real time solutions) now

This is gonna be tough

Hopefully the governor will come through with a last minute pardon because some people need to get to bed.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So there it is, you once again admit you have no positive solutions to ever offer. Just blow it up. That's always been the go to with you. No one took it serious because thats all you ever said. If something didn't go perfectly....blow it up. You default to it to quickly. Blowing it up doesn't always make things better.

Heck by staying course and being patient with the last regime, the Bears bought some respect by potential coaches/GM. We got one if the first picks at available GMs. It wasn't until our domino dropped until other teams made their moves.
*Ignored 8 pages of examples given to him by posters with absolutely no skin in the game*
*sees one negative post* THERE IT IS!
hahahahah you cant make it up. Troll so hard university.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think he is looking for LTRTS (long term real time solutions) now

This is gonna be tough

Hopefully the governor will come through with a last minute pardon because some people need to get to bed.
I believe he's looking for PLTRTS (positive long term real time solutions)