My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I don’t care where they are, I’m even sure what they are, I’m just telling you how burden of proof works. Also lots of people have given you examples although again I really don’t know what real time solutions means.

Do you give a lot of those?
I know how burden of proof works. But it's not on me.

"Real time solutions" mean that you are offering, in real actual time, solutions for what the Bears should do. Who should they draft? Who should they hire? Who should they sign I'm free agency? Etc...butvthey key is trying to come uo with a solution before hand when the outcome is not known.

I've been critical of Anytime in the past because he loves to criticize in hindsight. Yet he doesn't consider the context the decision was made. What were the alternative solutions?

for example, no one knew Mahomes was going to be a stud QB. Many were projecting him as a 2nd rd qb leading up to the draft. Most teams in the top 10 had eyes on the next upcoming draft class. So it isn't fair to harshly criticize everyone in the top 10 for missing Mahomes. No one could gave imagined his success in real time. Of course in hindsight it looks so obvious

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Leave anytime23 alone , if he’s one thing -he’s consistent in my opinion.

There hasn’t been exactly a ton of shit to be positive about to be honest with ya guys the past 35 years or so!

I have been bitter too but getting older helps that a bit I guess- going numb!

Last edited:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

"Real time solutions" mean that you are offering, in real actual time, solutions for what the Bears should do. Who should they draft? Who should they hire? Who should they sign I'm free agency? Etc...butvthey key is trying to come uo with a solution before hand when the outcome is not known.

I've been critical of Anytime in the past because he loves to criticize in hindsight. Yet he doesn't consider the context the decision was made. What were the alternative solutions?

for example, no one knew Mahomes was going to be a stud QB. Many were projecting him as a 2nd rd qb leading up to the draft. Most teams in the top 10 had eyes on the next upcoming draft class. So it isn't fair to harshly criticize everyone in the top 10 for missing Mahomes. No one could gave imagined his success in real time. Of course in hindsight it looks so obvious
Missing on Watson was actually a very realistic criticism though

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I did but that’s because I went to Texas tech and worked on football team and watched him play there. He was incredible. He was the best college qb I’ve ever seen. But tech as a whole sucked. If you watched the Oklahoma game his last year you’d have seen his talent.
Mitch was a no name qb most people hadn’t heard of who was a backup for three years…
Watson or Mahomes was an easy choice.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Never in my wildest dreams would i have thought that i could get a poster to meltdown because i have no history of *checks notes* MOCK DRAFTING!
The thing is, you actually have a history of persecuting mock drafting, especially my mock drafting, but somehow I've found a way to get past that and not pour gasoline all over myself in real time and ask internet people to throw matches at me.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

dennehy

Liked Posts:

So you just discount his caping for Roman, Roquan, and Fields, all just in this past season?

I’m betting if you went through his posts you’d find more.

Also no, you don’t know how burden of proof works, as I’ve explained several times. Under ‘Shifting the burden of proof.’

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The thing is, you actually have a history of persecuting mock drafting, especially my mock drafting, but somehow I've found a way to get past that and not pour gasoline all over myself in real time and ask internet people to throw matches at me.
You are a class act. Its funny because our first CCS interaction was a negative one. No one held a grudge and spent the next 3 years crying about it. Look at us now. Your mocks are still awful(no one cares) and we have voice chats once a week to catch up on life. Very nice table btw.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
In real time too!
thats-true-kramer.gif

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

#RealTime