Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I shouldnt have to look through 7 years and 26k posts. It should be common knowledge who he has supported had gone to bat for...yet know one here can answer the question...I wonder why not?

July 25th 2022
"All Poles does is draft gems and studs in the mid rounds"

Go look it up.

You just got socked in da mouth with positivity bro.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I shouldnt have to look through 7 years and 26k posts. It should be common knowledge who he has supported had gone to bat for...yet know one here can answer the question...I wonder why not?
Not sure about others but for me, I don’t keep track of everyone’s opinion on here, and someone who did would worry me from an emotional health perspective. That said, I know he was positive about Roman, Fields, and Roquan last year.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think its important that after the bears release Leroy Jenkins that we need to address the oline heavy next offseason likely through FA. Get a wr in the draft. Will probably need an edge rusher and 3T in FA too. @Anytime23 what are your 2023 offseason plans? I expect you to become Lord of the Mock Drafts
Oh just wait. Big things happening.
It absolutely was not. Of this I am certain. Our guy was a homer for that period of time.
I was CCSs biggest homer for at least 30 minutes of Bears football but yeah, im just soooo negative!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My point is that there aren't any! Looks like he just likes dishing out hate without opening himseld up to any. He never makes any takes or stances in real time. Im giving free reign for anyone to prove me wrong. But I'm just getting smart ass responses. You all are proving my point.

I mean what exactly were you hoping to get accomplished with this thread anyhow?

But it's late and I am bored, so I will play along.

I can't think of a bigger cheerleader for the Bears to trade up for Justin Fields on Draft Night than @Anytime23 . When it happened, it was like he had won a freaking Academy Award. For sure he was all sunshine & lollipops that night thinking the Bears finally nailed the QB position with nothing but POSITIVE vibes.

I have also seen him take stances on players and coaches "in real time". They may have not been positive stances, but they were shitty players and coaches, so he was still correct to take such a stance.

Truth is, the Bears have been mediocre at best for an entire decade now. I have no idea why anyone would expect optimism about anything with this franchise from anyone that doesn't have literal brain damage.

So to answer your question OP, @Anytime23 does not have literal brain damage.

Hope that helps!

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
So are you asking him to do a mock draft lol
If there is a mock draft out there, that would prove me wrong. But who has 26k posts and never made a mock draft?

But I'm calling out his behavior in general. Overly critical in hindsight, never bringing anything to the table in real time. I haven't seen much of anything from anyone to remotely prove this to be any different

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
They are actually going wayyy better than planned. I'm going on to 3 full pages of posts and not one actual addition to Anytime23's list of real time solutions/stances.

You all are making the point for me. But I'm all for being proven wrong.
I and @Penny Traitor have given you an example each but you refuse to accept them. Sad!

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I mean what exactly were you hoping to get accomplished with this thread anyhow?

I can't think of a bigger cheerleader for the Bears to trade up for Justin Fields on Draft Night than @Anytime23 . When it happened, it was like he had won a freaking Academy Award. For sure he was all sunshine & lollipops that night thinking the Bears finally nailed the QB position with nothing but POSITIVE vibes.

I have also seen him take stances on players in coaches "in real time". They may have not been positive stances, but they were shitty players and coaches, so he was still correct.

Truth is, the Bears have been mediocre at best for an entire decade now. I have no idea why anyone would expect optimism about anything with this franchise from anyone that doesn't have literal brain damage.

Hope that helps!
Is there a way to design the message board so if someone has an issue with a poster they can DM them instead of making a thread like this?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If there is a mock draft out there, that would prove me wrong. But who has 26k posts and never made a mock draft?

But I'm calling out his behavior in general. Overly critical in hindsight, never bringing anything to the table in real time. I haven't seen much of anything from anyone to remotely prove this to be any different
It’s a fucking message board lol. I don’t think Anytime23 from Chicitysports is going to be solving an problems for the Bears lmao

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I gotta be honest I didn't know he made that many threads and I've never seen him make a thread about you. I know he didn't like at least 3 dozen of my mock draft threads but I didn't let him get to me like this. What's your end game here?

Where the fuck have those mock drafts been?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not sure about others but for me, I don’t keep track of everyone’s opinion on here, and someone who did would worry me from an emotional health perspective. That said, I know he was positive about Roman, Fields, and Roquan last year.
He'll find a way to say none of those count. But thats it. Those are the 3 positives from 12 years 27k posts. Never had a single opinion about anything else. Zero stances.
I and @Penny Traitor have given you an example each but you refuse to accept them. Sad!
Ive told him multiple times that posters have given him examples and he's ignored it every single time. But hey, this thread is going just as planned!
Eu4Vnj8UUAIhACl.jpg

dennehy

Liked Posts:

The burden of proof is on you, the person making the claim. Not on others to prove you wrong.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Does anyone else notice that @vabearsfan15 completely ignores posters bringing up past stances of positvity?

He has been given direct quotes, friggin anecdotal evidence,and even mother fucking hearsay. This case is dismissed.
It’s not about posts he wants every poster to become that mock offseason clown @WindyCity

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

I have also seen him take stances on players and coaches "in real time". They may have not been positive stances, but they were shitty players and coaches, so he was still correct to take such a stance.

Hope that helps!
Maybe he is happy about Justin Fields but he tries to negate the person who made the pick wuth every opportunity he gets even a whole year after Pace was fired..

He was also happy about Teven Jenkins but shat all over him and Ryan Pace for selecting him when he himself projected it to happen...

I'm not expecting optimism. You can be disappointed in the Bears. But Anytime love to hate on anyone who positively supported a Bears player or management, etc. Which ok, whatever. But to do it incessantly without offering any real time solutions as if it's so easy to read the blueprint is tiresome.