Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That is a negative criticism, not a positive stance or proposition. The whole point is he loves to shit and criticize. He has made plenty of posts about shitting on Pace, Trubisky and anyone who supported either. Ok. But it's all in hindsight. Was he offering any solutions on what the Bears should do in real time. Who did he want at QB?
Bro seriously, it's been nonstop for 24+ hours. This standard you're holding him to, and him alone to, is not an excuse for this meltdown. Now you've made a thread dedicated to him, and it is going very badly for you.

I don't remember you ever being this way, and feel bad for you right now. Are you in crisis over anything actually important outside of this, like in irl? There is help available, there are resources. Whatever it may be, It can get better.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
He doesn't offer much of a real value for people who actually like talking football...but sure I guess half this message board is about making inside jokes and trying to convince each other to be in some internet Hall of fame..
If it makes you feel better, there's a good chance you get nominated for some awards this year

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Why are you asking the board to dig up old takes for you? How about you put in a lil work and necro the takes if you’re so concerned.
My point is that there aren't any! Looks like he just likes dishing out hate without opening himseld up to any. He never makes any takes or stances in real time. Im giving free reign for anyone to prove me wrong. But I'm just getting smart ass responses. You all are proving my point.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm trying really hard to get help for Anytime to make a valid argument. But seems I may be asking too much from his nitwit supporters..
Drama like this just feeds his ego .

Slap an ignore on him and his nitwit bunch of hanger-ons, and the experience here improves 10,000%.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
My point is that there aren't any! Looks like he just likes dishing out hate without opening himseld up to any. He never makes any takes or stances in real time. Im giving free reign for anyone to prove me wrong. But I'm just getting smart ass responses. You all are proving my point.
You had like 2 or 3 people answer your question with deshaun watson. That wasn't a smart ass response. I'm sure you want us to dig that up for you and find other takes, but it isn't others jobs to take care of your mental health.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So you’re made at Anytimes fandom because he isn’t positive enough? ?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

What exactly are you looking for everyone else to find for you to make this thread about your OP and not you losing your mind in real time?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Bro seriously, it's been nonstop for 24+ hours. This standard you're holding him to, and him alone to, is not an excuse for this meltdown. Now you've made a thread dedicated to him, and it is going very badly for you.

I don't remember you ever being this way, and feel bad for you right now. Are you in crisis over anything actually important outside of this, like in irl? There is help available, there are resources. Whatever it may be, It can get better.
Who am I to blame? I'm making a point that can't be properly responded to and the individual won't relent.

Plus he whines kncessantly like many others on here and creates dumbest threads all the time. Yet I do it once and I'm melting down lol...You all set the precedent.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That is a negative criticism, not a positive stance or proposition. The whole point is he loves to shit and criticize. He has made plenty of posts about shitting on Pace, Trubisky and anyone who supported either. Ok. But it's all in hindsight. Was he offering any solutions on what the Bears should do in real time. Who did he want at QB?

Are you ok?