Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Some dudes attract psycho stalker girlfriends.

@Anytime23 attracts psycho CCS e-stalkers.

I take a positive stance to this. My stature is nothing but positvity over here. In fact, I challenge this entire board to find any negativity in my stance on this.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Who am I to blame? I'm making a point that can't be properly responded to and the individual won't relent.

Plus he whines kncessantly like many others on here and creates dumbest threads all the time. Yet I do it once and I'm melting down lol...You all set the precedent.
I gotta be honest I didn't know he made that many threads and I've never seen him make a thread about you. I know he didn't like at least 3 dozen of my mock draft threads but I didn't let him get to me like this. What's your end game here?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

And yet no one here can demonstrate that you proposed the Bears make any singular move in real time during those 7 years. It is all hatred in hindsight. You continue to make my point and too dumb to realize it. You live in hindsight. In real time you offer nothing.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Who am I to blame? I'm making a point that can't be properly responded to and the individual won't relent.

Plus he whines kncessantly like many others on here and creates dumbest threads all the time. Yet I do it once and I'm melting down lol...You all set the precedent.
Read your post whose the one whining lol

Whah whah whah you don’t love the bears enough!!

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I gotta be honest I didn't know he made that many threads and I've never seen him make a thread about you. I know he didn't like at least 3 dozen of my mock draft threads but I didn't let him get to me like this. What's your end game here?
I'm genuinely trying to see if there are any real time stances or solutions offered that Anytime has made. Its why I made the thread. He keeps claiming he does. I don't see any. So I'm trying to recruit him help.

You all don't have to respond to the thread. You all are taking it off subject anyways..

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
And yet no one here can demonstrate that you proposed the Bears make any singular move in real time during those 7 years. It is all hatred in hindsight. You continue to make my point and too dumb to realize it. You live in hindsight. In real time you offer nothing.

Why are you typing like a lawyer?
"demonstrate a proposal for Bears to make singular moves in real time?"

What in the fuck are you talking about?

No one is going to go back through 7 years of his history dude.

Relax. Deep breaths.

Formulate a positive stance from this current position of posting you have arrived in.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Read your post whose the one whining lol

Whah whah whah you don’t love the bears enough!!
Dude, you have made multiple posts that don't contribute anything to football or the ongoing conversation. Mostly one sentence nothings...I really don't understand what you are trying to do...earn some rep points for the messageboard hall of fame??

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

Relax. Deep breaths.

Formulate a positive stance from this current position of posting you have arrived in.
I shouldnt have to look through 7 years and 26k posts. It should be common knowledge who he has supported had gone to bat for...yet know one here can answer the question...I wonder why not?

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Long winded call out thread classic ccs meltdown. @Rush should stop hiring writers since we got a future award winner @JordanSigler and maybe hire a few therapists for a few of these mental midget posters roaming around here
Why’d you pull me into this? ?
Also why is there a thread about this? If you don’t care for a poster ignore them or move on? Lol
Most of the trolling here is in jest anyways…

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Relax. Deep breaths.

Mf is acting like this is a deposition lol

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
@vabearsfan15 I remember during the playoff game against the Saints at halftime @Anytime23 was attempting to convince us all that Trubisky was going to win the game for the Bears. His posts were very inspiring and gave me hope, real talk. It didn't happen in the end of course, but still, it was very positive stuff from him.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
[/QUOTE]
Why’d you pull me into this? ?
Also why is there a thread about this? If you don’t care for a poster ignore them or move on? Lol
Most of the trolling here is in jest anyways…

Oh yeah? Is that your stance?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
So you’re made at Anytimes fandom because he isn’t positive enough? ?
I dont care if someone is negative. But if you have 26k posts on a Bears Message Board and all you do us complain in hindsight and shit on anyone with a stance like it's so easy to get things right...well, all I ask is you give out the blueprint in real time to how it's done. Tell us what the Bears should do...that's all.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
@vabearsfan15 I remember during the playoff game against the Saints at halftime @Anytime23 was attempting to convince us all that Trubisky was going to win the game for the Bears. His posts were very inspiring and gave me hope, real talk. It didn't happen in the end of course, but still, it was very positive stuff from him.
Something tells me it was done in sarcasm...

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I dont care if someone is negative. But if you have 26k posts on a Bears Message Board and all you do us complain in hindsight and shit on anyone with a stance like it's so easy to get things right...well, all I ask is you give out the blueprint in real time to how it's done. Tell us what the Bears should do...that's all.
So are you asking him to do a mock draft lol