Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is there a way to design the message board so if someone has an issue with a poster they can DM them instead of making a thread like this?

Then what do I read when I am home and high and need a giggle?!?

Another thread about the Bears' offense being dogshit???

No thank you, Captain Buzzkill!

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The burden of proof is on you, the person making the claim. Not on others to prove you wrong.
No...what do I have to prove? I made my point that Anytime is always critical in hindsight and never offers solutions in real time. The burden of proof is on Anytime and/or anyone who wants to help him. That's why I made the thread

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Sorry, but the incessant drama queens who make up the internet Hall of fame here have made it a precedent to deal with stuff this way. This is the first time me .asking a post like this. I'm owed one considering some on here make joke threads every other week..

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Never in my wildest dreams would i have thought that i could get a poster to meltdown because i have no history of *checks notes* MOCK DRAFTING!
Don't kid yourself...its not! It's only one of the many, many forms I would accept to prove you attempted a real time solution or proposal for what the team should do....but still nothing...

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No...what do I have to prove? I made my point that Anytime is always critical in hindsight and never offers solutions in real time. The burden of proof is on Anytime and/or anyone who wants to help him. That's why I made the thread

I mean I am not trying how to tell you how to live your best E-Life, but hyperfocusing on a single poster is not a healthy lifestyle.

Just ask @dabears70 .

(Just ask him really slow because I think he does have literal brain damage)

dennehy

Liked Posts:
To make a point, it helps to provide evidence or logic.

It’s sort of like how there is a burden of proof on a prosecutor, because of ‘innocent until proven guilty.’ We don’t make the defendant prove their innocence.

Have you heard of any of this stuff before?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I mean I am not trying how to tell you how to live your best E-Life, but hyperfocusing on a single poster is not a healthy lifestyle.

Just ask @dabears70 .

(Just ask him really slow because I think he does have literal brain damage)
I'm fine. I speak freely. I'm not worried about thankbanging each other or scared of diskikes or worried about some message board Hall of fame. Some on here are more concerned with those things and to me that is what's really emotionally unhealthy..

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
To make a point, it helps to provide evidence or logic.

It’s sort of like how there is a burden of proof on a prosecutor, because of ‘innocent until proven guilty.’ We don’t make the defendant prove their innocence.

Have you heard of any of this stuff before?
The proof is there. Anytime doesn't deny that he likes to crap on the team in hindsight. No one refutes that. There are plenty of posts to prove that. Even in this thread alone. Are you denying that?

Now I proposition that he never makes any real time stances or solutions on what the Bears should do. I can't prove something that doesn't exist. If it does exist, the burden of proof is on him to prove me wrong.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
The proof is there. Anytime doesn't deny that he likes to crap on the team in hindsight. No one refutes that. There are plenty of posts to prove that. Even in this thread alone. Are you denying that?

Now I proposition that he never makes any real time stances or solutions on what the Bears should do. I can't prove something that doesn't exist. If it does exist, the burden of proof is on him to prove me wrong.
I have no idea about the top paragraph. But I suspect lots of people do.

The burden of proof is still on you. As I said before, that’s basic logic and always incumbent upon the person making the claim.

mecha

Liked Posts:
hey @vabearsfan15

why don't you look up my post history? it's all factual information and consistent shitting-on-the-team level negativity. it should make you warm and tingly inside.

I don't talk about how I "feel" about shit or have an emotional orgasm that spans 5 pages when the initially asked question was answered on the first page.

fuck you

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I have no idea about the top paragraph. But I suspect lots of people do.

The burden of proof is still on you. As I said before, that’s basic logic and always incumbent upon the person making the claim.
What am I exactly to prove?..... that Anytime doesn't give any real time solutions. There aren't any....which is my point. 0. They don't exist. 26k posts, where are they?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
hey @vabearsfan15

why don't you look up my post history? it's all factual information and consistent shitting-on-the-team level negativity. it should make you warm and tingly inside.

I don't talk about how I "feel" about shit or have an emotional orgasm that spans 5 pages when the initially asked question was answered on the first page.

fuck you
Dude...you got some issues. Hope you enjoyed disliking all my post. Cool bro.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
What am I exactly to prove?..... that Anytime doesn't give any real time solutions. There aren't any....which is my point. 0. They don't exist. 26k posts, where are they?
I don’t care where they are, I’m even sure what they are, I’m just telling you how burden of proof works. Also lots of people have given you examples although again I really don’t know what real time solutions means.

Do you give a lot of those?

I also think maybe instead of asking everyone to go through 27k posts maybe you could go through them to test your hypothesis and because you know what a real time solution is better than everyone else. And because you cared enough to make a thread about it.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Here i was IN REAL TIME defending the Bears defense from known troll @Leomaz who claimed he could get 1000 yards on them. Very convenient that OP doesn't remember this one. Too lazy to do the research too!
1659496099405.png