Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I did but that’s because I went to Texas tech and worked on football team and watched him play there. He was incredible. He was the best college qb I’ve ever seen. But tech as a whole sucked. If you watched the Oklahoma game his last year you’d have seen his talent.
Mitch was a no name qb most people hadn’t heard of who was a backup for three years…
Watson or Mahomes was an easy choice.
Well let's be honest, you were in the minority in that group at the time and likely had some bias with attending Texas Tech. Plus It's always tricky with Big 12 QBs.. that conference was known for little defense and constant shootouts. Leading up to the draft he was a late qst/2nd rd projection..t

And I'm not talking Mitch. I'm talking teams who chose in the top 10 and passed on Mahomes. They were looking and wanting for the next draft class in 2018. Now those next top two QBs in that draft class are currently fighting for a job in Carolina.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

#RealTime
That was a great post and the OP deserves alot of credit for going out on a limb and getting it right. But even in his post he outlines that some will think he is crazy for having put Mahomes number 1. And that's true, because it wasn't a thought to many.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well let's be honest, you were in the minority in that group at the time and likely had some bias with attending Texas Tech. Plus It's always tricky with Big 12 QBs.. that conference was known for little defense and constant shootouts. Leading up to the draft he was a late qst/2nd rd projection..t

And I'm not talking Mitch. I'm talking teams who chose in the top 10 and passed on Mahomes. They were looking and wanting for the next draft class in 2018. Now those next top two QBs in that draft class are currently fighting for a job in Carolina.
Sure. Mahomes also did well against LSU with no offensive line in their bowl game.
Baker was also Big 12, and went to Tech. Who I also saw in real time. He doesn’t have the talent to be as good in the NFL. (He didnt play great against top level defenses in the playoff.)
Darnold struggled at USC (school usually overrated for qbs) and was terrible against Ohio State (Team with NFL players on defense)

Again, Watson for sure was a lock. Mahomes had the highest ceiling

mecha

Liked Posts:
I did but that’s because I went to Texas tech and worked on football team and watched him play there. He was incredible. He was the best college qb I’ve ever seen. But tech as a whole sucked. If you watched the Oklahoma game his last year you’d have seen his talent.
Mitch was a no name qb most people hadn’t heard of who was a backup for three years…
Watson or Mahomes was an easy choice.
fucking ruined by Sigler

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
No...what do I have to prove? I made my point that Anytime is always critical in hindsight and never offers solutions in real time. The burden of proof is on Anytime and/or anyone who wants to help him. That's why I made the thread
We heard you the first fifty times, really. It may be time to consider that making the same argument over and over and over (and over) might not be the most effective strategy for getting people to agree with you.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That was a great post and the OP deserves alot of credit for going out on a limb and getting it right. But even in his post he outlines that some will think he is crazy for having put Nahomes number 1. And that's true, because it wasn't a thought to many.
Mahomes had better stats than Watson, Baker, and Darnold…
and he did it with no offensive line. And his receivers dropped passes in their hands lol.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
We heard you the first fifty times, really. It may be time to consider that making the same argument over and over and over (and over) might not be the most effective strategy for getting people to agree with you.
I can't tell if anyone heard me because no one has actually responded with one valid response. Not ONE. Just a bunch of hecklers

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
All of @Anytime23 + posts in the Saints Bears playoff game

1) BEARS!

2) Hicks talking big shit early. He's here to upset.

3) Quinn held pretty hard on that 3rd down stop

4) Javon Wims isnt a scrub like Calvin Johnson. That is a catch! (Post Number: 398)

5)
"it was a catch"

This dope said it like he's embarrassed it wasn't called in the first place. fn idiots (Post Number: 412)

6) Offense absolutely needs 7 here....and i think they get it. (Post Number: 844)

7) 4 yards on first down. This is the way. (Post Number: 859)

8) Gibson better than Jax (Post Number: 1009)

9) Defense is playing. Holy shit, are the Bears going to win this? (Post Number: 1022)

10) Monster second half by Trubs. I feel it. Bears going to LAMEBLOW next week. Book it. (Post Number: 1384)

11)
Its as easy as that. They're calling/playing this offense like they know they dont deserve to be there.

You're there. Do something with the opportunity and prove everyone(and me) wrong. (Post Number: 1402)

12) LETS GOOOOOO (Post Number: 1422)

13) 1659496207681.png (Post Number: 1426 was this Mitch GIF)

14) More! More! (Post Number: 1460 after Mitch hit ARob downfield)

15) If Bears get this call they win. (Post Number: 1495)

16)
jesus fucking christ

Stop letting this guy get into your heads. Stay cool and you win, morons. (Post Number: 1519)

17) FUUUUCCCCKKKKKK (Post Number: 1603, mourning a near miss big play)

18) Im sick. (Post Number: 1608, mourning a near miss big play)

19) If they lose this game, its because Gardner-Johnson does an impeccable Cortland Finnegan impression. (Post number: 1665, still hadn't given up hope while the vast majority of us had)

20) The Duke of Shelly (Post Number: 1679)

21) They're giving you breaks. Take this game. (Post Number: 1689)

22) Its true. The game is there for the taking. They're overlooking the Bears. They could have won this. (Post Number: 1850)

23) I dont care the result. I will not blame this defense when the offense has 3 points(again, thanks defense) with 12 min left in the game. The defense while shit most of the year, put the offense in a position to take this game. You cannot ask them to win it by themselves for 60 min. (Post Number: 2057, still hadn't given up and praised the defense)

24) Ive literally been here the past 3 hours cheering for them to win, you absolute dumb fuck! (Post Number: 2172, Ironically this was a response to the OP of this thread.)

25) Let us pray, brother. (Post Number: 2333, A call to prayer in hopes of bringing an end to the failed Pace/Nagy/Mitch regime.)

26) Well at least we got to laugh at Drew Brees for 2min. Back to misery. Post Number: 2386, mourning the Bears inevitable defeat after making fun of Drew Brees for falsely proclaiming that he got into the EZ).

@vabearsfan15 if you want to retain what's left of your integrity and reputation you must admit that you were wrong as I have just provided you with 26 examples of @Anytime23 being positive (IN A SINGLE THREAD!)

@Hawkeye. Yes, this is a deposition.

Other observations from the thread not related to this:

@truthbedamned made 3 posts in the thread from what I could tell. 1 was about Sean Payton's cock, the other was about auto-disliking that one packers fan, and the 3rd was about wishing injury on #22 from the Saints.

@Grimson disliked essentially every single post that @Angry Boomer made in that thread for the first 60 pages but then gave up after that.

@remydat and @WestCoastBearsFan argued for dozens of pages about talking shit after plays in contact sports.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

1) BEARS!

4) Javon Wims isnt a scrub like Calvin Johnson. That is a catch! (Post Number: 398)

5)
"it was a catch"

This dope said it like he's embarrassed it wasn't called in the first place. fn idiots (Post Number: 412)

6) Offense absolutely needs 7 here....and i think they get it. (Post Number: 844)

9) Defense is playing. Holy shit, are the Bears going to win this? (Post Number: 1022)

10) Monster second half by Trubs. I feel it. Bears going to LAMEBLOW next week. Book it. (Post Number: 1384)

11)
Its as easy as that. They're calling/playing this offense like they know they dont deserve to be there.

You're there. Do something with the opportunity and prove everyone(and me) wrong. (Post Number: 1402)

13) View attachment 21337 (Post Number: 1426 was this Mitch GIF)

16)
jesus fucking christ

Stop letting this guy get into your heads. Stay cool and you win, morons. (Post Number: 1519)

19) If they lose this game, its because Gardner-Johnson does an impeccable Cortland Finnegan impression. (Post number: 1665, still hadn't given up hope while the vast majority of us had)

22) Its true. The game is there for the taking. They're overlooking the Bears. They could have won this. (Post Number: 1850)

23) I dont care the result. I will not blame this defense when the offense has 3 points(again, thanks defense) with 12 min left in the game. The defense while shit most of the year, put the offense in a position to take this game. You cannot ask them to win it by themselves for 60 min. (Post Number: 2057, still hadn't given up and praised the defense)

24) Ive literally been here the past 3 hours cheering for them to win, you absolute dumb fuck! (Post Number: 2172, Ironically this was a response to the OP of this thread.)

25) Let us pray, brother. (Post Number: 2333, A call to prayer in hopes of bringing an end to the failed Pace/Nagy/Mitch regime.)

26) Well at least we got to laugh at Drew Brees for 2min. Back to misery. Post Number: 2386, mourning the Bears inevitable defeat after making fun of Drew Brees for falsely proclaiming that he got into the EZ).

@vabearsfan15 if you want to retain what's left of your integrity and reputation you must admit that you were wrong as I have just provided you with 26 examples of @Anytime23 being positive (IN A SINGLE THREAD!)

@truthbedamned made 3 posts in the thread from what I could tell. 1 was about Sean Payton's cock, the other was about auto-disliking that one packers fan, and the 3rd was about wishing injury on #22 from the Saints.

@Grimson disliked essentially every single post that @Angry Boomer made in that thread but then gave up after that.

@remydat and @WestCoastBearsFan argued for dozens of pages about talking shit after plays in contact sports.
And you said I HAD THE RECEIPTS?

mecha

Liked Posts:

1) BEARS!

5)
"it was a catch"

11)

16)
jesus fucking christ

@Grimson disliked essentially every single post that @Angry Boomer made in that thread for the first 60 pages but then gave up after that.

you win the internet.

game over @vabearsfan15

I think I've told you to fuck off twice in the last 24 hours and yet you're still here

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

1) BEARS!

5)
"it was a catch"

11)

16)
jesus fucking christ

@Grimson disliked essentially every single post that @Angry Boomer made in that thread but then gave up after that.

So I'm wrong because a supposed Bear fan cheered for them in a playoff game?? For each post in that thread, Anytime has made 100 more about that playoff appearance not counting and him shitting on the Bears.

And this thread isn't about whether he cheered the Bears for once. It's about if he has offered any real time solutions to help the Bears get better. None if what you posted is a solution to making the Bears better.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was a great post and the OP deserves alot of credit for going out on a limb and getting it right. But even in his post he outlines that some will think he is crazy for having put Mahomes number 1. And that's true, because it wasn't a thought to many.

He also prefaces the entire thread with "spent lots of time rewatching games". So it's not like it was a wild guess.

Seems to me that anyone that bothered to watch Patrick Mahomes play knew he was going to be really good, rather than listening to some guys at ESPN compare him to Jay Cutler, which sunk that ship before it could sail in the port of Bear Nation.

So to recap:

@Anytime23 is sometimes overly positive about the Bears

@Bort did what no one else in the history of the internet could do by using far fetched ideas like applying logic and reason

@Everyone has now made some weird off shoot of this thread that will probably annoy the hell out of me when I wake up sober tomorrow

@Penny Traitor is now off to the Mod Forum to discuss rebanning the "call out" thread because they really all suck as bad as this one

Have a wonderful evening Chicitysports.com!!!

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
He also prefaces the entire thread with "spent lots of time rewatching games". So it's not like it was a wild guess.

Seems to me that anyone that bothered to watch Patrick Mahomes play knew he was going to be really good, rather than listening to some guys at ESPN compare him to Jay Cutler, which sunk that ship before it could sail in the port of Bear Nation.

So to recap:

@Anytime23 is sometimes overly positive about the Bears

@Bort did what no one else in the history of the internet could do by using far fetched ideas like applying logic and reason

@Everyone has now made some weird off shoot of this thread that will probably annoy the hell out of me when I wake up sober tomorrow

@Penny Traitor is now off to the Mod Forum to discuss rebanning the "call out" thread because they really all suck as bad as this one

Have a wonderful evening Chicitysports.com!!!
Than who else clamored for him? Plenty of scouts watched his tape. Multiple teams passed on him that were in need of QBs. Literally no one, or should I say a very select few from anywhere were saying Mahomes should be a top 10 selection.

Edit: You also forgot to add that no one proved my point wrong and that I was right

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Than who else clamored for him? Plenty of scouts watched his tape. Multiple teams passed on him that were in need of QBs. Literally no one, or should I say a very select few from anywhere were saying Mahomes should be a top 10 selection.

Edit: You also forgot to add that no one proved my point wrong and that I was right
Who was clamoring for Mitch over him though?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
So I'm wrong because a supposed Bear fan cheered for them in a playoff game?? For each post in that thread, Anytime has made 100 more about that playoff appearance not counting and him shitting on the Bears.

And this thread isn't about whether he cheered the Bears for once. It's about if he has offered any real time solutions to help the Bears get better. None if what you posted is a solution to making the Bears better.
You asked for him making positive posts and prognostications. He made plenty of both in that thread, which can clearly be seen. Reality is in front of your face.

Next thing you're going to tell me is that J6 was a guided tour and that "2 consecutive negative quarters of GDP growth" isn't the definition of a recession.