Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I think he is looking for LTRTS (long term real time solutions) now

This is gonna be tough

Hopefully the governor will come through with a last minute pardon because some people need to get to bed.
The goal posts are ever changing, moving, and shifting. Nobody even knows what we're deposing anymore?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sometimes there is no right solution. You have to function in the real world. You cant just keep hitting the restart button. This isnt Madden. It's like I know you have no idea how success works.
What in the 7 hells are you even talking about? There is a restart button in the NFL. They call it rebuilding, idiot. Every single team in pro-sports does it. Speaking of having no idea how success works, see the Bears, Chicago. A team that can lose more than they win and still have their value increase year after year. "Real world" lmao you're living in a different universe than the rest of us. my god

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Bears should follow the Bucs blueprint and trade for Russell Wilson Here's @Anytime23 suggesting we should trade for R. Wilson. Which is indeed a RTLTPS or whatever. Yes he rick rolled cause of course the Bears would never do it (which he was right about).

Second Chance HCs and GMs Win %

Another RTLTPS by Anytime, suggesting the statistics that the Bears should follow in making their 2 new hires at the most important employment positions in the league.

RTLTPS suggesting that the Bears have FOUND their long term solution at the most important position in all of sports.

Gonna wait for @vabearsfan15 to tell me that in the OP he actually wanted examples of Anytime literally fellating current Bears players.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears should follow the Bucs blueprint and trade for Russell Wilson Here's @Anytime23 suggesting we should trade for R. Wilson. Which is indeed a RTLTPS or whatever. Yes he rick rolled cause of course the Bears would never do it (which he was right about).

Another RTLTPS by Anytime, suggesting the statistics that the Bears should follow in making their 2 new hires at the most important employment positions in the league.

RTLTPS suggesting that the Bears have FOUND their long term solution at the most important position in all of sports.

Gonna wait for @vabearsfan15 to tell me that in the OP he actually wanted examples of Anytime literally fellating current Bears players.
IDK man, i think the new criteria is PRTLTSWFMNBIAWCWCHTAWRARP (Positive Real Time Long Term Solution Which Fits My Narrative Because I'm A Whiny Cunt Who Cant Handle That Anytime Was Right About Ryan Pace)

CC: @greg23

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
What in the 7 hells are you even talking about? There is a restart button in the NFL. They call it rebuilding, idiot. Every single team in pro-sports does it. Speaking of having no idea how success works, see the Bears, Chicago. A team that can lose more than they win and still have their value increase year after year. "Real world" lmao you're living in a different universe than the rest of us. my god
You can't press it at free will...or it could make you a revolving joke of a franchise like the Jacksonville Jaguars. You were trying to blow up everything after a 12-4 season. Not how it works.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You can't press it at free will...or it could make you a revolving joke of a franchise like the Jacksonville Jaguars. You were trying to blow up everything after a 12-4 season. Not how it works.
2019 was not a 12 win season but thanks for trying. Ryan Pace had 7 years. Im sorry if you somehow are dumb enough to think it was too soon to pull the plug on that vegetable. Congrats on tonight, you manages to put your stupidity and childishness on full display for all of CCS. Goodnight.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:

Edit: Also, I'm about 99% certain you are a screw up in real life. You probably don't have much of any specialized skill and unable to actually make it in the real world.
This is an extremely hostile, and vicious thing to say.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

The date on the first link was of this summer. We obviously made an attempt for trading for Wilson that was ultimately rejected by Seahawks. We ended up with Fields. It is fine. But the Rick Roll post was after everything transpired...

2nd link is admittingly a helpful link to an insightful twitter account. A good post, but not really advocating for anyone.

3rd link...is saying Justin's development is going well...ok. As I've stated, sure he "supports" Fields, but makes sure to give Pace 0 credit and in fact call him the worse GM, etc, etc...So, I don't take his support for Fields very genuine..

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
The date on the first link was of this summer. We obviously made an attempt for trading for Wilson that was ultimately rejected by Seahawks. We ended up with Fields. It is fine. But the Rick Roll post was after everything transpired...

2nd link is admittingly a helpful link to an insightful twitter account. A good post, but not really advocating for anyone.

3rd link...is saying Justin's development is going well...ok. As I've stated, sure he "supports" Fields, but makes sure to give Pace 0 credit and in fact call him the worse GM, etc, etc...So, I don't take his support for Fields very genuine..
Look you know what your last 2 posts are nice. Here you conceded an example of him being positive and suggestive about the future, and in the previous post you informed me that you deleted your less than stellar comment. Props.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Sorry, but the incessant drama queens who make up the internet Hall of fame here have made it a precedent to deal with stuff this way. This is the first time me .asking a post like this. I'm owed one considering some on here make joke threads every other week..

Come here son. A little closer.

No one in this life owes you a god damned thing. You want something? Go out and get it!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Well let's be honest, you were in the minority in that group at the time and likely had some bias with attending Texas Tech. Plus It's always tricky with Big 12 QBs.. that conference was known for little defense and constant shootouts. Leading up to the draft he was a late qst/2nd rd projection..t

And I'm not talking Mitch. I'm talking teams who chose in the top 10 and passed on Mahomes. They were looking and wanting for the next draft class in 2018. Now those next top two QBs in that draft class are currently fighting for a job in Carolina.

Objection your honor. He is clearly diverting attention to @JordanSigler whomst is not on trial here. The plaintiff has clearly ran out of any burden of proof in real time from a positive stance and has shifted his focus on someone else.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You are a class act. Its funny because our first CCS interaction was a negative one. No one held a grudge and spent the next 3 years crying about it. Look at us now. Your mocks are still awful(no one cares) and we have voice chats once a week to catch up on life. Very nice table btw.
@HeHateMe his mocks are top tier, grade A qualified. Mel Kiper and McShay actually read his mock drafts to determine their mock drafts. That's how good he is now.