Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Ahhh yes, that one post which was clearly bait(that seems to still be working) to the losers like you who obsess over what Packers fans are saying is so much more telling than my 27k posts on this board and the 20K i had on Bear Report.

Imagine not knowing trolling when you see it.
As I count it you have at minimum 1 total post in support of Aaron Rodgers and 0 total positive posts in support of the Bears

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
As I count it you have at minimum 1 total post in support of Aaron Rodgers and 0 total positive posts in support of the Bears
No one gives a shit about your count. You pick and choose what matters and when. You get examples of positive posts by me and you willfully ignore them to push your false narrative.

And im toxic? You're the biggest fraud on this board. Pace would be proud.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Toxic, triggered much snowflake?
No, not triggered. Just pointing out something that happens constantly and everyday on this board. Haven't said anything until the day this thread was started and said something today. If anything, everyone else gets triggered when I call Anytime out...its funny. You all are the snowflakes..

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Please help Anytime23. He has 26k posts on a Chicago Bears Message Board and loves to shit on the Bears and everyone's opinion in hindsight.

But can anyone recall Anytime taking any stances on what the Bears should do before having the benefit of hindsight? Does he ever vouch for draft picks? Does he ever have any opinion on who the Bears should hire? Or who they should add in free agency? Has he ever made a mock draft? Has he ever prognosticated on how they Bears can improve and offered solutions. Or do he just shit on everything in hindsight?

He claims he made between 1-3+ stances amidst his 26k posts...not sure he gets credit for all of them

He thinks this is a bit I'm doing...? But here I will help by making a thread he can get all his thank bangers to help remind him of all the stances he made. I welcome you to help him. You all can dislike this thread too. I'm making a sacrifice on behalf to help Anytime. Maybe he really is a positive person and I'm reading it wrong. But seems to me he never gets criticized for any if his propositions....amd that is likely because he never proposes things!

Here is his list:

1. Wanted Greg Roman in 2019 when Lamar Jackson was MVP

2. Wanted to draft Christian Jones who was not available at our draft pick. Also wanted the walking red flag George Pickens.

3. Cant remember..help!
He is actually a packer fan.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
No groupie but gotta give any man his due when he deserves it... Anytime is the man! That whit of his is wicked. Dude should seriously consider trying his hand at being a scribe for the Bears. If not officially then start up one of those Bears Mockery type pages. He has a gift. And that is coming from someone who has practiced law for many years. Writing is a powerful tool. Some have the gift for it - many don't. He has it!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No groupie but gotta give any man his due when he deserves it... Anytime is the man! That whit of his is wicked. Dude should seriously consider trying his hand at being a scribe for the Bears. If not officially then start up one of those Bears Mockery type pages. He has a gift. And that is coming from someone who has practiced law for many years. Writing is a powerful tool. Some have the gift for it - many don't. He has it!
Thank you my friend! When im inducted into the HOF, you will receive an invite to the after party/celebration!