Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What I truly find amazing is that most of the people here that go back and forth like children with calling each other out and borderline + cussing and putdowns are actually married, have kids, and remarkably immature for their positions in companies and relationships

...... btw- I think that big time disliking 'fan' is actually an alt

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
It's like Potash became a message board poster on here sometimes.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
idk i guess i've never thought about it.
I'm just saying. I disagree plenty and have a few people on here that obviously don't like me. But I dont go around disliking everyone...I'll take the negs and dislikes. Sometimes I earn them. Just don't do it in mass quantity.

And I thought the mods have temporarily suspended people's accounts in the past for it. You can make your point without being a child about it

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm just saying. I disagree plenty and have a few people on here that obviously don't like me. But I dont go around disliking everyone...I'll take the negs and dislikes. Sometimes I earn them. Just don't do it in mass quantity.

And I thought the mods have temporarily suspended people's accounts in the past for it. You can make your point without being a child about it
Maybe DM the mods and ask them the question. Back when I was weekend mod along with @BEARZOMBIE we didn't have a mass dislike ban policy, but it's been a couple of weeks.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I don't get mad at people disliking my posts. I get it all the time. I dont take it personal. And I'd rather post freely than worry about a few guys who have a fetish fir disliking posts...

But I logged on to over 50 notifications from a few hours ago. And 90% of them are dislikes from this dude. I thought mass disliking like that was an offense around here
On post 257, I said "I just went through this entire thread from start to finish. It was a meltdown." There were 13 pages worth of posts at the time (now 15) and I read them all. I didn't see this thread until today and reacted accordingly.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I give this meltdown 5 stars. (Chef's kiss)

A nod to the smaller side meltdowns that just couldn't help themselves. Anytime, you have a talent at getting under people's skins. I suspect your secret sauce is targeting the least self aware posters, but don't give it away....I like unraveling a good puzzle.
TYSM. The sauce isn't such a secret. All you have to do is understand football and the ones who don't (OP) end up crashing and burning their own reputation. 14 pages into one of CCSs best meltdowns of '22 and OP has been thoroughly outclassed and proven wrong by a dozen or so posters.

But the OP was right...Anytime still moaning and crying and being negative and wants to bump up old threads and instigate when he is called out
You moved into a different reality when Ryan Pace took over this team and it seems like you have no plans on moving back. Dozens of posters have proven you wrong and you still claim to be right. This kind of willful ignorance is Omega level, so congrats on being good at something.
It's like Potash became a message board poster on here sometimes.
I see Pretzel is still salty from the other week(pun intended). Mark Potash is amazing and successful. You are a D list @Mighty Joe Young.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I see Pretzel is still salty from the other week(pun intended). Mark Potash is amazing and successful. You are a D list @Mighty Joe Young.
Potash is an old man who enjoys winding people up on his platform and gets paid for it. If only you boys got paid for creating site traffic on here by winding people up ...

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
What I truly find amazing is that most of the people here that go back and forth like children with calling each other out and borderline + cussing and putdowns are actually married, have kids, and remarkably immature for their positions in companies and relationships

...... btw- I think that big time disliking 'fan' is actually an alt
I've been posting on sports message boards for 20 years with this username so uhh, try again? If it's a shitty post, I give it a dislike. When you have a thread full of shitty posts, you're going to get disliked a lot. I react to almost every post I see in a thread.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

The only reason you got them in "mass quantity" is because this thread is 15, soon to be 16 pages of you whining and questioning another poster's fandom. I started on page 1, post 1 and read every post.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
You moved into a different reality when Ryan Pace took over this team and it seems like you have no plans on moving back. Dozens of posters have proven you wrong and you still claim to be right. This kind of willful ignorance is Omega level, so congrats on being good at something.
Proved me wrong? About what? I can agree to disagree with someone who has a different viewpoint. I don't have to be right. I respect t a thought out response more. And if we disagree, ok.

With you, you just take offense so easily and have to make things personal. Always trying to egg on others and never really post thought out posts. Just negative statements and anyone who disagrees is not in touch with reality.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
The only reason you got them in "mass quantity" is because this thread is 15, soon to be 16 pages of you whining and questioning another poster's fandom. I started on page 1, post 1 and read every post.
Did you type this while rofl'ing?