Are the Bears the worst team in the NFL?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Politically motivated? I dont care if you shit in a box in life. Literally, experts expect them to be not very good. A defense isnt magically fixed in with almost verly little upgrades and losing your best pass rusher. Take off the homer glasses. Take in the real world. It smells like shit

I still really want to know what he meant by politically motivated. It's really got me thinking.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wonder if they're gonna try J.Attaochu at SLB. He's definitely not big enough to play DE in a 4-3 at 6'3 262 pds.

Attaochu still being on the roster is why I wonder if Quinn will be gone at some point either before or during the season. He's just always been a pass rusher in a limited role his while career

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
The more fashionable it becomes to say the Bears are the worst team in the NFL the more I think they will finish the season strong and end up around .500. Fields will dazzle the league while fans of teams having to trot out garbage like Darnold or Goff will cry themselves to sleep at night.
The NFC is weak. Bears always seem to catch lightening in a bottle with a new staff. Roquan will lead the D and JF will break out. I'm calling it now, 10-7 or 11-6 with that cupcake of a schedule.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO I forgot how Special person the homerism gets in this place. As of now we're hoping he isn't another bust.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you really unable to respond to someone without cherry picking, quoting out of context, or simply insulting someone?

Since high school, Fields has been considered a top talent right there with Trevor Lawrence. That doesn't necessarily mean he's going to be a great QB, but the potential is there. If he wasn't that talented, the national media wouldn't care about whether the Bears are surrounding him with enough talent.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
In order to get the number 1 pick, the Bears probably have to go 2-15 or 3-14 at best.

So you are saying that Fields is going to make progress with his pocket awareness, ball protection, accuracy and decision making. Eberflus is going to call better plays, have better in game adjustments, and better clock management. Other rookies and 2nd year players are going to show development. And with all that, the Bears are going to regress 3-4 games with an easier schedule than last year?
Meh, you can't base this year's schedule on last years results. SOS before the season even starts is pretty ridiculous.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LMAO, the Giants as an "average" offense.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You tell everyone that they are wishing things when they talk about the new players are going to do better than the old players, in other words wishes instead of facts.

Then you tell everyone that the new players are not going to make the defense any better.

You know what?

That has nothing to do with facts. You do not use facts to "prove" your point.

A simple question for you, who do you think has a better chance of doing well, a bunch of secondary players who were really bad in 2021 and, thus, were gotten rid of or several young, rookie and free agent pickups who did well on their previous teams?

Somehow, you are saying that the secondary is going to be worse with a noticeable improvement in talent.

It is you with the stupid post.
You seem to be a little confused as to what the burden of proof should be.

At best debates on the forum should only be held to the same standards as found in a civil case.

If I buy a lottery ticket today, sure I can be a millionaire tomorrow.

Pretty good chance that isn't going to happen though, and you can't prove otherwise (until tomorrow of course).

So I guess every one that buys a lottery ticket should be considered a millionaire?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
You seem to be a little confused as to what the burden of proof should be.

At best debates on the forum should only be held to the same standards as found in a civil case.

You are on the internet, sir.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Accusing others without proper citation can result in a ban
Yawn.

post #46

Nc0gnet0

They are a Robert Quinn injury away from being a bottom 3 D. Expecting two 2nd round rookies to step right in and instantly solidify the secondary is expecting way to much. Getsy is a product of having worked behind one of the best QB's in the league. Much like Nagy was a product of having worked behind Andy Reed. You all know how well that worked out, with Nagy the "offensive genius".

Fields very well could show flash's of brilliance, but this offense will not be able to sustain time chewing drives, and the D will be on the field a lot. That alone will keep them in the bottom tier.

Notice no mention of the Lions?

post #47

Chicagosports89

Are lions going to be a top 15 D now that they drafted Ryan Kerrigan #2 overall?

Now, kindly go fuck yourself.