I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Agreed, but the more I look at it, the less I think lavine moves at all in 2024-25.
and tbh, thats probably the best thing for now. let him try to repair some trade value. need him to show hes healthy and playing well again

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
and tbh, thats probably the best thing for now. let him try to repair some trade value. need him to show hes healthy and playing well again
Yes but don’t win games to fall out of the top 10.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just looking at other teams salaries, it's incredibly hard to get a match with most teams. Other teams have goals they've set that definitely don't involve lavine.

Only way it changes is what you said and someone bites at deadline. Otherwise he's more valuable once larger cap increases start happening.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yes but don’t win games to fall out of the top 10.
well, according to CCS, ZL has never been a positive in the helping to win games area, so that shouldnt be an issue if CCS is correct

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just looking at other teams salaries, it's incredibly hard to get a match with most teams. Other teams have goals they've set that definitely don't involve lavine.

Only way it changes is what you said and someone bites at deadline. Otherwise he's more valuable once larger cap increases start happening.
Seems Lavine wants to go to the Lakers but they havent shown really any interest.

Lonzo Ball and Lavine bout to be ballin!

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seems Lavine wants to go to the Lakers but they havent shown really any interest.

Lonzo Ball and Lavine bout to be ballin!
Lakers are tied to every player so I don't even know how much I even want to read into Lavine to the Lakers rumors

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’d much rather have Lauri than LaVine
I'd be curious, if Lauri for the life of that contract can win only between 37-45 games a year, if he's really adding anything more than what Zach did in his tenure here.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lakers are tied to every player so I don't even know how much I even want to read into Lavine to the Lakers rumors
Yea, I just read that it was where Lavine wants to go.

The relationship is fractured and the only way to fix it is winning and I dont see that happening.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yea, I just read that it was where Lavine wants to go.

The relationship is fractured and the only way to fix it is winning and I dont see that happening.
Yeah I mean it's not like it doesn't make sense (Lavine grew up a Lakers and Kobe fan and went to UCLA so plenty of connections, pretty sure he lives there in the offseason also), it's just that the Lakers get tied to literally every single name that's rumored to be available.

I do think the bit about the relationship fracture is true though. Wining shouldn't be a priority this year so I don't see that helping if winning is all that matters to Lavine supposedly