Around The NBA(Playoffs) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
^still important....we need a team with homecourt to face the lakers if they get to the finals..which they will

We? No YOU! I actually like the Lakers. Id prefer anyone out West win over the Heat.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I for one...still hope the Bulls can beat the Heat.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice one Chandler!!!

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bulls don't end up in the Finals,I'll be rooting for whoever wins the West.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If the Bulls don't end up in the Finals,I'll be rooting for whoever wins the West.

Yup same here. Knowing that if we don't make it it's (likely) going to be Boston or Miami, I'll root for Kobe before I root for either of those two.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yup same here. Knowing that if we don't make it it's (likely) going to be Boston or Miami, I'll root for Kobe before I root for either of those two.

Same here man

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I for one...still hope the Bulls can beat the Heat.

I hope so do but i just dont see it. If we had Rose and Boozer healthy then i think we'd have a great shot. But lucky for us(If we make the ECF) is that Miami doesnt have the length the Hawks have. Bosh is long but he's soft. Joel Anthony is a good rebounder and shot blocker but he really isnt much to talk about. His hands are Chris Richardesque. But hes definitely that energy guy we need to be aware of and box out. He can hurt you with chance chance opportunities.

Rose would probably continue to struggle with guys like Wade and Chalmers guarding him.

Bench scoring would have to be huge for us. But from the looks of things, we just dont have enough to beat them.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You know whats funny? The Mavs were supposed to be the team everyone wanted to play. Now theyre outplaying the Lakers and could possible go home 2-0.

I would hate to see the Mavs in the finals vs the Heat. David Stern already hates Cuban and gave the Heat the championship on a platter, i would hate to see it happen again.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
anyone BUT KOBE

god no...do not want a three peat and Kobe being compared to Jordan...hate the lakers

HATE THEM

hope chicago wins the finals...if not them then the thunder.....

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
People can try to compare Kobe to Jordan all they want but Jordan was hands down better. He didnt take a backseat to no one on his first repeat like Kobe did with Shaq. If anything, wouldnt mind watching Memphis win one. That would be a great story for the NBA.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This Mavs game is pretty good

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The two favorites for this NBA Playoffs..have looked like crap in these playoffs (Bulls and LA)

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And the one team that nobody wants to win, except people in Miami, are the one team that looks like they want to win this thing.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I fn hate the big 3. They should have came out right away and said they were going to Miami. How sick would Dirk fit with us? Man those one legged jumpers are money

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
And here is me thinking that Cuban sucked off Dirk to stay in Dallas. They actually are clicking at the right time.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Healthy Boozer plus Kobe?

Status
Not open for further replies.