Around The NHL

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Paul Maclean is the first coach fired this season. Kinda tough to expect much from him with that crap roster.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Well even with that roster, you play a guy like Chris Neil on the first you're digging your own grave.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
For some reason, I always thought Bobby Ryan was far better than it seems he is now.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
He seems like he can't be "the guy" on a team, which is why he had success in Anaheim because he flanked Getzlaf and Perry.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see one of Grimson's favorite players (Garbutt) got a 3 game ban for slew footing Big Buff and the Jets goalie in the same game. They were both pretty blatant.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Paul Maclean is the first coach fired this season. Kinda tough to expect much from him with that crap roster.

From coach of the year to scape-goat in @ 16 months. New record?

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
It seems that he "lost the locker room" which wouldn't surprise me if they went from being really good to just below average. Plus, they've lost their identity a bit.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
It seems that he "lost the locker room" which wouldn't surprise me if they went from being really good to just below average. Plus, they've lost their identity a bit.

Sort of like you with that botched Guatemala sex change.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Yes they lost their identity, also known as their best two players in franchise history since that coach of the year stint. They are an incomplete roster as they are now, they've got 20 Mil in cap space and no definitive legit 1st forward at all.

They are not a team set up for any type of success this season because of management. Especially since the NHL rotates coaches around so much, Maclean will find another job.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
The Oilers are just brutal in their own zone. Their young prospects are too offensive focused and they have no decent D to even play in their own zone. Maybe they'll take Seabs for some prospects in the off season?

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fasth may suck but he was hung out to dry by their horse shit defense last night.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fasth may suck but he was hung out to dry by their horse shit defense last night.

Exactly. It doesn't matter who the Oilers stick in net. They won't be able to be productive behind that D.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oilers fired Dallas Eakins. Finished with a 36-62-14 record.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Florida and Capitals had a record breaking 20 round shootout battle. They rounded the entire skater rosters.

Oh, and a certain Panther that scored on their winning teams attempt, Dave Bolland. :woot: Dylan Olsen surprisingly also scored.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Florida and Capitals had a record breaking 20 round shootout battle. They rounded the entire skater rosters.

Oh, and a certain Panther that scored on their winning teams attempt, Dave Bolland. :woot: Dylan Olsen surprisingly also scored.

I didn't even know Bolland was on the Panthers, lmao.