Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I just imagine Sourtime going back to the Bengals board, and posting, "They said to watch out for a guy named Chris Conte. He might injure all of our receivers. Also, they don't like Canadians."

This was EXACTLY what I was just thinking, LMFAO!

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry I know you can only follow gifs and pics, my bad ... I'll dummy it down for you next time.

terrence-and-philip-o.gif

nitelife

Liked Posts:
Anyone that has watched the NFL for a while realizes that teams put out "stuff" sometimes to put out fires. A well respected doctor/analyst finds this story from the Bears unusual from a medical perspective. Now that doesn't mean their story is fabricated or false, but it sure should and can make one think.

My only issue was you presented that as facts, my bad if I pushed this too far, but these aren't facts just the teams story IMO.

Think everybody here takes things to heart too much and don't take into account of someone trying to be politically correct or saying the right things ;)

mecha

Liked Posts:
I just imagine Sourtime going back to the Bengals board, and posting, "They said to watch out for a guy named Chris Conte. He might injure all of our receivers. Also, they don't like Canadians."

I don't know if CCS does it, but I really REALLY want this to be post of the year.

if I'm not too late to ask questions:
-why are the Bengals seemingly always featured on Hard Knocks? (them or the Jets I guess)
-was the universe incapable of withstanding a team with both TO and Ochocinco?
-why was Cedric Benson good there for like half a year?

hoping both teams comes out unscathed and injury-free.. and the Bears win of course. but watch out for Conte.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whatsup guys, I like going to other teams message boards and chatting with other teams fans as they are usually much more knowledgeable than reporters who report on 32 teams. Its a cool opportunity for both sides to learn more about the other team before the game.

Any questions about the Bengals?

How many more of their players will be arrested by the end of the year?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Are the Bengals dumb enough to start Whitworth across from Peppers if he hasn't taken a snap since last years pro-bowl? If so how long will Dalton last in this game? You go to Whitworth's backup Collins, he is going to need a lot of help. I will disagree about your LG Clint Boling, I would say he is a very inconsistant guard.
That's what I was thinking. Even if they do have their starting LT, he will be rusty. Imo, Pep is gearing up for a monster season, and this could be a problem for them.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You don't know that any of that is true, fact is nobody knows the truth here except a handful of people.
Most of the time it's a simple answer. Marshall isn't in shape yet as he missed most of pre season. He's probably got some weakness in the hip, which is what would be frustrating to him. Imo, he'll be just fine and will get stronger as the season goes on.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I think Cincy could hurt us with stunts. The defense is also susceptible in the middle, like bot said. I have some confidence in Collins, but if Bostic starts I see vulnerability there.
Not sure I agree. Cincy is gonna have a pretty good two TE attack no matter who we play, so I think we'll gameplan for coverage over the middle. It's true, that if Bostic does have to play, his coverage is his weakness for now, but Tucker will gameplan for that, imo. Good CB play as well as good S play will also help and we have that!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
lol, are people serious about Conte? I thought it was a joke?

I mean kid has been steadily improving... but folks are just being silly, right?
I don't think so, the Birdman covers a lot of ground out there and delivers a blow when he gets there. Heck, he was told to take it easy on his own players in camp. I think Conte and Wright are our biggest 'undervalued' tandem. Wright was one of the best run stopping S's in the NFL last year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.