Ask a Bengals fan anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you guys as scared of Bears Safety Chris Conte as you feel you should be? Do you feel you will have adequate WR depth after game 1?

ive heard he single handedly puts whole squads in ir while impregnating their wives and gfs

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
You know what, this is what I'm thinking after I saw every single matchup and what I processed. I believe the Bears will win. I believe the score will be 41-16 Bears. That's being a realist. Just my prediction. Yes it's way out there for people that think different. Of course they will think that. But that's my prediction.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is Conte the new Larry?

larry_m1.jpg

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Conte feeds on small woodland creatures. Also medium sized.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last season Chris Conte dislocated his shoulder in preseason. This season the entire NFL is going to pay the price for it. You saw what happened in training camp, next week its the Cincinnati Bengals turn.

DaDanimal

CBMB Fugitive.
Donator
Liked Posts:
How are your CB's against big receivers? Do they shadow receivers or stick mainly to their side?

This may be the day everyone takes note of Alshon Jeffery (and stops spelling his last name Jeffries)

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last season Chris Conte dislocated his shoulder in preseason. This season the entire NFL is going to pay the price for it. You saw what happened in training camp, next week its the Cincinnati Bengals turn.

ConteBrrrrrr_zps07740eeb.jpg

nitelife

Liked Posts:

He does have a knack for getting people injured. It would be a change seeing him do it to someone other than himself or a teammate ;) { joking }

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
Not sure I agree. Cincy is gonna have a pretty good two TE attack no matter who we play, so I think we'll gameplan for coverage over the middle. It's true, that if Bostic does have to play, his coverage is his weakness for now, but Tucker will gameplan for that, imo. Good CB play as well as good S play will also help and we have that!

We'll just put Hardin our big nickel on Eifert....what? Nevermind.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Why are the Bengals better than the Bears?

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Whatsup guys, I like going to other teams message boards and chatting with other teams fans as they are usually much more knowledgeable than reporters who report on 32 teams. Its a cool opportunity for both sides to learn more about the other team before the game.

Any questions about the Bengals?

Is the Hottt Blond and Black Pimp Still @ WKRP in Cincinnati ?

[video=youtube;2drv0joKUcA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2drv0joKUcA[/video]
:flipa:

Status
Not open for further replies.