Ask not what your country can do for you, but what can you do for the Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The vaccine won't inject a microchip that tracks you. Your cell phone already does that.
It will come to that but right now it's just meant to subjugate you and take many years off your life, so go for it. And not that any of you dopes would be cognizant of it but right now all who get it are just part of the experiment for the new rna/dna vaccines. That's what "Operation Warp Speed" was all about. It gives the vax makers indemnity from all you test rats in case you die or get severely ill after the shot, since they didn't have enough time to test them. And, of course, they already know the PEG they put in the vaccines can cause fatal allergic reactions so they will find a way to stay liability free even after the next 2 year experimental stage is over.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It will come to that but right now it's just meant to subjugate you and take many years off your life, so go for it. And not that any of you dopes would be cognizant of it but right now all who get it are just part of the experiment for the new rna/dna vaccines. That's what "Operation Warp Speed" was all about. It gives the vax makers indemnity from all you test rats in case you die or get severely ill after the shot, since they didn't have enough time to test them. And, of course, they already know the PEG they put in the vaccines can cause fatal allergic reactions so they will find a way to stay liability free even after the next 2 year experimental stage is over.
I thought the vaccine was to change our dna into alien hybrids so they can use us as slave labor to mine the earth for resources for our new overlords

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ya it’s an experiment and the anti-vaxxers are the control group

thanks

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought the vaccine was to change our dna into alien hybrids so they can use us as slave labor to mine the earth for resources for our new overlords
Make for a good movie, but no. Has much more to do with population control and the control of that population going forward.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Love the lack of an actual answer by anyone on any level; except; get your shot or else

If vaccines work and I'm vaccinated....why should I be worried or concerned if someone else isn't?

What's going on here?

Plus...isn't the point of the vaccine to give yourself the antibodies? Why are those who've already had covid and have antibodies (in some cases at a higher level) being told to get a vaccine: or else?

And didn't the current leaders all say; adamantly; they wouldn't get this same vaccine if the former leaders were still going to be in charge? Answer; they did.

But....#science

I know people who have had covid more than once.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Make for a good movie, but no. Has much more to do with population control and the control of that population going forward.

Are the top officials taking fake vaccines or just faking it altogether?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Kinda crazy people are being encouraged to take an experimental vaccine that’s not FDA approved, that’s been only tested for less than a year, with no liability by the vaccine companies if it proves to be harmful down the line because of the prep act. But yeah, let’s all rush to take it! Fucking mind boggling

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Kinda crazy people are being encouraged to take an experimental vaccine that’s not FDA approved, that’s been only tested for less than a year, with no liability by the vaccine companies if it proves to be harmful down the line because of the prep act. But yeah, let’s all rush to take it! Fucking mind boggling
i love this argument. when did people start caring about what they put in their body? do you think people know what’s in the professed bull shit they eat or when they vape / have a cigarette??

Reactions: DC

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
Love the lack of an actual answer by anyone on any level; except; get your shot or else

If vaccines work and I'm vaccinated....why should I be worried or concerned if someone else isn't?

What's going on here?

Plus...isn't the point of the vaccine to give yourself the antibodies? Why are those who've already had covid and have antibodies (in some cases at a higher level) being told to get a vaccine: or else?

And didn't the current leaders all say; adamantly; they wouldn't get this same vaccine if the former leaders were still going to be in charge? Answer; they did.

But....#science
1. It’s not about being worried. It’s about hoping for everyone to be as safe as possible and to lose as few lives as possible.
2. Who is saying get the vaccine or else? My job never told me I had to get one and we work on airplanes and I travel with parts.
3. They said they wouldn’t get vaccinated while Trump was President or did they say they wouldn’t just get whatever he suggested just because he suggested it? They would trust the actual scientists?

Enasic

Liked Posts:
i love this argument. when did people start caring about what they put in their body? do you think people know what’s in the professed bull shit they eat or when they vape / have a cigarette??
I mean… people do care about what they put in their body, right? Some more than others. Everyone’s different and everyone has their own comfort level for different things. Generally experimental products with no entity holding liability for any issues aren’t as well received and pushed like the COVID vaccine.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I mean… people do care about what they put in their body, right? Some more than others. Everyone’s different and everyone has their own comfort level for different things. Generally experimental products with no entity holding liability for any issues aren’t as well received and pushed like the COVID vaccine.
sure some people do but i would argue most don’t. it’s not like you are being forced to get the shot. the difference this is the best way to manage the damage COVID has done. how else can we have people return to the office, kids return to class (especially in places where virtual class is not realistic) and just return to life as normal. this goes just beyond you as well. Eating some bullshit hamburger affects you, but catching and spreading this disease could affect somebody’s grandparents.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
sure some people do but i would argue most don’t. it’s not like you are being forced to get the shot. the difference this is the best way to manage the damage COVID has done. how else can we have people return to the office, kids return to class (especially in places where virtual class is not realistic) and just return to life as normal. this goes just beyond you as well. Eating some bullshit hamburger affects you, but catching and spreading this disease could affect somebody’s grandparents.
If the grand parents are vaccinated they should be fine right? (Know quite a few people who got COVID after both JJ and the moderna shot)
Either way, your argument of “Most people don’t care about what they put in their body, so fuck it let’s do as we’re told to do” is pretty funny. If people want to get it, knock yourself out…but don’t encourage people to take an experimental vaccine. If it proves harmful down the line who is liable? No one. Do you not see some potential issues here?

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
If the grand parents are vaccinated they should be fine right? (Know quite a few people who got COVID after both JJ and the moderna shot)
Either way, your argument of “Most people don’t care about what they put in their body, so fuck it let’s do as we’re told to do” is pretty funny. If people want to get it, knock yourself out…but don’t encourage people to take an experimental vaccine. If it proves harmful down the line who is liable? No one. Do you not see some potential issues here?
Are you vaccinated?

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
i'm out and about everyday around random people, i've slept with 14 different women since last march, been to many restaurants with people out and about, i work around people when i need to sign invoices/check things/talk to production/loading & unloading, in and out of sam's club every week, liquor stores almost everyday, hotels, little league baseball games with the kids, just living my life pretty damn normal and not once me or anyone i know caught that shit.

I live in NWIndiana mostly and some nights in chicago, dont think for a minute that people out here wear masks, news flash: they don't. the more you go into the country, you dont see folks wearing the damn thing but some reason i wear mines, most of the time while i'm out there.

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
i'm out and about everyday around random people, i've slept with 14 different women since last march, been to many restaurants with people out and about, i work around people when i need to sign invoices/check things/talk to production/loading & unloading, in and out of sam's club every week, liquor stores almost everyday, hotels, little league baseball games with the kids, just living my life pretty damn normal and not once me or anyone i know caught that shit.
Had me until you made up the part about sleeping with women. 10/10

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So, will you get it after it’s FDA Approved? Just curious. I agree that ppl can chose to get it. But don’t be surprised if you get discriminated against from businesses, venues, etc. that’s well within their right as well. How will nfl stadiums manage this? I’m not really sure but I could see it

Status
Not open for further replies.