Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like both.

Missionary/cowgirl - good tits are nice here. If the chick is flat chested, it looks odd.

Doggy/reverse cowgirl/anything where the ass is facing you... obviously a nice ass comes into play here.

In my first two relationships, they had A+ asses, but like C- boobs. That was great for me.

My ex had like a B+ ass, but like D- boobs. It was honestly distracting, because she was pretty petite, and with a lack of boobs, her chest resembled a child sometimes, which was gross, and honestly, a reason why I broke it off.

Current girlfriend has B boobs, but like a D+ ass. Not ideal, obviously on the ass side... but I'm hoping that it can be improved with some weight training haha.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I like both.

Missionary/cowgirl - good tits are nice here. If the chick is flat chested, it looks odd.

Doggy/reverse cowgirl/anything where the ass is facing you... obviously a nice ass comes into play here.

In my first two relationships, they had A+ asses, but like C- boobs. That was great for me.

My ex had like a B+ ass, but like D- boobs. It was honestly distracting, because she was pretty petite, and with a lack of boobs, her chest resembled a child sometimes, which was gross, and honestly, a reason why I broke it off.

Current girlfriend has B boobs, but like a D+ ass. Not ideal, obviously on the ass side... but I'm hoping that it can be improved with some weight training haha.
and here i always thought that "C" boobs were good!!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like both.

If you’re lucky enough to get married and have kids, just pray she keeps a passing grade.

#Ifyoudontknownowyouknow

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you’re lucky enough to get married and have kids, just pray she keeps a passing grade.

#Ifyoudontknownowyouknow

Not planning on getting married or having kids, so no issues there!! 😁

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ass

6d4cfa1d-1012-435b-9685-7dbb8290f26f.jpg

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Not many women have a great rack that don't also have a great ass. IMO anyway. And I am talking natural... not enhanced and not fat women.

Alfredo6969

Liked Posts:
Love smaking asses but don't do the butthole because my chorizo is just to big and spicy just pus only for me holmes.