Attention Whoring: Attn Justin Fields sack riders.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Maybe the bears will be good eventually so he can disappear. @pablovi
I’ve been in this and the official forum since the mid 90’s. So, no, I’m not going anywhere, and was in the official Cubs messegae board, until it disappeared.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I’ve been in this and the official forum since the mid 90’s. So, no, I’m not going anywhere, and was in the official Cubs messegae board, until it disappeared.
I think it was the cubs official board. I haven't seen you complaining on the cubs forum in years though I feel like

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I think it was the cubs official board. I haven't seen you complaining on the cubs forum in years though I feel like
There is no official Cubs board any more, there hasn’t been since before they won the WS, don’t remember the year, but they took it down.
I haven’t use this site Cubs board, it was kind of empty when I tried to.

greg23

Liked Posts:
At least he'll be put in the best position to succeed by this head coach and play caller!!!

No excuses Justin!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
So why bother? What kind of dumbass would take the time to type all that after starting off saying it is a shit post? You've just taken dumb and annoying to a new level.
Not even mad...

Congratulations on your antivaxx troll on Beliefs and Ideology - you had the entire board snowed for a year.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not even mad...

Congratulations on your antivaxx troll on Beliefs and Ideology - you had the entire board snowed for a year.
Only stupid annoying people use the word troll. I wonder what makes people, like yourself, think that everybody has to think as you do when you are so obviously an idiot.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Yes, this is a shitpost.

Just wanted to pre-emptively reach out to some of the nutt-huggers with a few points on how to be less annoying.

We are all Bears fans and are super excited to see Justin Fields play. Literally EVERYONE wants him to do well. If he has a bad game and is critiqued, that doesn't mean the the offending poster thinks Justin Fields is a bust or is rooting against him. If he has a 2 INT game, that doesn't mean you need to rush in to defend his honor like someone called your wife a whore.

Yes, you love Justin Fields?, and like Ron White would say, "You might not have ridden Justin Fields yet, but you've been getting the saddle out of the barn."

Just because you have an emotional connection to a 22 year old young man who is the QB for your favorite team, DOES NOT MEAN that you have a higher football IQ or your opinion has more weight than other posters...or is MORE VALID than dissenting posters.

And most important: DO NOT DERAIL EVERY GD POST with your love for Justin Fields ?. If we are talking about the offensive line or the defensive backs....do NOT turn it into a Justin Fields thread.

As always ?⬇️
Yes Black Rainbow, I need some space.....

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Weak troll attempt, have seen much better from OP 2/10

Nelly

Liked Posts:
We are all Bears fans and are super excited to see Justin Fields play. Literally EVERYONE wants him to do well. If he has a bad game and is critiqued, that doesn't mean the the offending poster thinks Justin Fields is a bust or is rooting against him. If he has a 2 INT game, that doesn't mean you need to rush in to defend his honor like someone called your wife a whore.
Translation: imagine your wife is a whore for a sec. :p

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
A few posters need to review the OP.

Critiquing Fields' games doesn't mean he's a bust. Saying the passing game is disappointing isn't a slight at Fields...it's a FACT.

Bears passing yards and total offense is ranked 32nd.

msadows

Liked Posts:
A few posters need to review the OP.

Critiquing Fields' games doesn't mean he's a bust. Saying the passing game is disappointing isn't a slight at Fields...it's a FACT.

Bears passing yards and total offense is ranked 32nd.

You also need to review it.

You're making every thread you post in about the fact you're a fucking goober and hate fields. Exact opposite of what you are shit talking people about.

99% of the forum thinks fields did his job. Then we have your dumb goober ass starting 20 page threads about fields.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
You also need to review it.

You're making every thread you post in about the fact you're a fucking goober and hate fields. Exact opposite of what you are shit talking people about.

99% of the forum thinks fields did his job. Then we have your dumb goober ass starting 20 page threads about fields.
Quit replying to them then...if you don't have to convince yourself there's truth to them...which there is.