Attention Whoring: Attn Justin Fields sack riders.

Bust

Liked Posts:
This is the game that will say all . . . will Justin start his career 1-0 vs packers or will he fall alongside the names of jay and mitch, both of whom saved their career worst games for the green and yellow squad.

Jay Cutler was something like 2-11 vs Packers. It got so out of hand Woodson was dissing Jay on Live TV and didn't care if the bears had bulletin board material or not cause he knew Cutler was TRASH

Then you had the tweet of Mitch . . . OUCH . . . DISRESPECT . . . CALLING OUT A DIVISION OPPONENTS QB IN WEEK 1 AS THE WEAK LINK . . . MOAR BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL but the pack knew the bears had no answer.

Last edited:

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A few posters need to review the OP.

Critiquing Fields' games doesn't mean he's a bust. Saying the passing game is disappointing isn't a slight at Fields...it's a FACT.

Bears passing yards and total offense is ranked 32nd.
I wonder if the Bears have every been ranked that low on offense in the past 10 years. Fields aside, that ranking just shows how bad the offense is across all spectrums

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
You also need to review it.

You're making every thread you post in about the fact you're a fucking goober and hate fields. Exact opposite of what you are shit talking people about.

99.9% of the forum world thinks fields did his job. Then we have your dumb goober ass starting 20 page threads about fields.
FIFY

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder if the Bears have every been ranked that low on offense in the past 10 years. Fields aside, that ranking just shows how bad the offense is across all spectrums
Yep. Ppl are getting emotional but Fields has played more games than Dalton at this point.

Nagy/Fields = lowest ranked total offense and passing yards in the entire league.

Hopefully, there's a minor miracle against GB. That would be epic and send a signal....Fields blowing up for 250 and a couple of TDs would make me happy.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Nagy/Fields = lowest ranked total offense and passing yards in the entire league.
None of this years draft class of rook qb's have stood out yet . . . but it's still early.

Hell Trey Lance whom the 49ers gave up a lot to grab combined with THE GOD PLAYCALLER SHANAHAN ACCORDING TO YOU HASN'T DONE SHIT EITHER, Oooops!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
None of this years draft class of rook qb's have stood out yet . . . but it's still early.

Hell Trey Lance whom the 49ers gave up a lot to grab combined with THE GOD PLAYCALLER SHANAHAN ACCORDING TO YOU HASN'T DONE SHIT EITHER, Oooops!
Trey Lance was the risky pick. Lawrence & Fields were not. In fact, they were supposed to hit the ground running, NFL ready.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Per your Madden and social media scouting reports .. yes. But the 49er scouts don't move up 9 spots and unload 3 #1 picks if they think otherwise, Oooooops!

If Brainblow actually watched the games(He doesn't) it would be pretty clear why the niners favored lance over fields.

He's the best running QB in this class, if you watch last week its pretty clear shanny is trying to run a lot of designed qb draws and scrambles. That isn't justins game.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Yep. Ppl are getting emotional but Fields has played more games than Dalton at this point.

Hopefully, there's a minor miracle against GB. That would be epic and send a signal....Fields blowing up for 250 and a couple of TDs would make me happy.
That’s where you are wrong. It’s not Nagy/Fields, it’s Nagy/Lazor who have the lowest ranked total offense and passing yards. Why you keep trying to include Fields in this is beyond me. Fields isn’t calling the plays out there. He’s doing as much as he can with what’s given.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Brainblow actually watched the games(He doesn't) it would be pretty clear why the niners favored lance over fields.

He's the best running QB in this class, if you watch last week its pretty clear shanny is trying to run a lot of designed qb draws and scrambles. That isn't justins game.
True. I don't watch the 49ers.

Thanks.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You also need to review it.

You're making every thread you post in about the fact you're a fucking goober and hate fields. Exact opposite of what you are shit talking people about.

99% of the forum thinks fields did his job. Then we have your dumb goober ass starting 20 page threads about fields.
WOW Jethro calling someone a GOOBER

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
they were supposed to hit the ground running, NFL ready.

What's the point of that? Blame goes where? The rookie or the amazing HC in Nagy and Meyer who were both early season hot-seat firing speculations?

Again, not sure why some media touting Lawrence and Fields as "NFL ready" means anything in their real-life development?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
d5kuurwny8t71.jpg