Baez and Contreras All Star Starters!

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Grimson will drive your nose through your skull son.

negativedamus, you have a short fuse. You should drink and then post.
Yeah that wouldn’t happen if he had a hammer and a personal genie ? and I don’t drink thank you. Yes I am a hot head but I’m not a Bully looking to start something, call me a closer if you will along the lines of say a Craig Kimbrel ?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ok my bad but grimson again you don’t know when to cool it with the dumbshit and fucking idiots do you? I assumed it was directed at me since I’ve been catching all kinds of hell on this board lately and I initially thought maybe that was for omelet and not me so my bad dude. My apologies

Just because ommy is a ****ing idiot on ccs doesnt mean u are fyi.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Yeah that wouldn’t happen if he had a hammer and a personal genie ? and I don’t drink thank you. Yes I am a hot head but I’m not a Bully looking to start something, call me a closer if you will along the lines of say a Craig Kimbrel ?

So you are telling me that even with a personal fucking genie(one that granted 3 wishes), he wouldnt get your nose into your brain? That is crazy talk. So you Loco?

Regarding your self resembling Kimbrel....Just be yourself man. Don't be creepy. If you are gonna close out games, be you bruh. Just be you.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You called me a fucking idiot on a message board and I have no reason to be upset when you don’t even know me? Pretty sure that is grounds to be upset and the initial name calling was unnecessary therefor I replied with what I did. This is a message board where people are going to disagree and have their own opinions, even fans of the same team but that doesn’t mean you should start calling people fucking idiots that you don’t know and like I said you wouldn’t do that in public to me. Keep being a keyboard/smartphone warrior though because that’s the only place you can feel superior.

Wrong alt, dummy.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

listen up before making such outrageous statements like the one I'm quoting from you (not ommy)

I have had my nose broken by @Grimson TWICE and it was only sparring with krav maga palmstrike techniques. And - it's not like I have a weak nose - it's been broken at least twice BEFORE those incidents with @Grimson, in actual combat.

Long story short, he doesn't need a "genie"

Thanks.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

listen up before making such outrageous statements like the one I'm quoting from you (not ommy)

I have had my nose broken by @Grimson TWICE and it was only sparring with krav maga palmstrike techniques. And - it's not like I have a weak nose - it's been broken at least twice BEFORE those incidents with @Grimson, in actual combat.

Thanks.
Krav Maga is cool. My uncle is a retired army ranger, he’s in the ranger hall of fame actually and is a 6th degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, was undefeated in Korea when he was stationed there for several years in tournaments and he would teach it in his backyard even when he was in his 50’s and 60’s and also when he was stationed in Fort Bening Georgia and taught me a few things so I consider myself pretty capable of handling myself but Let’s get back to baseball and cubs talk already geez

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks.
@Grimson would make that fucking idiot his bitch....he should count his blessings that he didn't call him a fucking idiot to his face, because a palm strike would have quickly followed

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Krav Maga is cool. My uncle is a retired army ranger, he’s in the ranger hall of fame actually and is a 6th degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, was undefeated in Korea when he was stationed there for several years in tournaments and he would teach it in his backyard even when he was in his 50’s and 60’s and also when he was stationed in Fort Bening Georgia and taught me a few things so I consider myself pretty capable of handling myself but Let’s get back to baseball and cubs talk already geez
Well it's good to be confident, but seriously, do you really think you could kick someone in the head when there's blood coming out of your eyes from your nosebone being shattered into a gazillion pieces?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks.

First of all. I don't know why you're STILL bringing up the broken noses. You know both times we sparred I was using my left arm due to injuries so obviously I had less control. I have apologized multiple times and even got you that bdubs giftcard as an apology. I mean what else can I do dude?

Secondly, is that choin guy still trying to beat me up? I put him on ignore because he don't need any of this smoke.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ok made a mistake but where have you been? Haven’t seen a post from you on this board in atleast a few weeks
Yeah your biggest mistake was threatening someone trained in Krav Maga

choyne35

Liked Posts:
@Grimson would make that fucking idiot his bitch....he should count his blessings that he didn't call him a fucking idiot to his face, because a palm strike would have quickly followed
Just hush dude and a size 12 would follow to
His face. Can we get back to baseball y’all already? Damn you all sound like a bunch of bitches in a never back down movie and this Grim guy is the leader of a fight club ?

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Seriously how old are you guys? Early 20’s, maybe 25-26 ? Not even old enough to remember the cubs teams in the 90’s with Dawson, Grace, Sandberg, Dunston

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Just hush dude and a size 12 would follow to
His face. Can we get back to baseball y’all already? Damn you all sound like a bunch of bitches in a never back down movie and this Grim guy is the leader of a fight club ?

Just saying I have been studying and practicing Pankration for 5 years now and even I know better than to spar with @Grimson

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
First of all. I don't know why you're STILL bringing up the broken noses. You know both times we sparred I was using my left arm due to injuries so obviously I had less control. I have apologized multiple times and even got you that bdubs giftcard as an apology. I mean what else can I do dude?

Secondly, is that choin guy still trying to beat me up? I put him on ignore because he don't need any of this smoke.
I'm not even mad anymore i was just letting that choyne know who he's choyning with. I'm still not buying the whole lefty thing because you were still going like 50% and you know I had a couple of beers and shots but whatever, water under the bridge lol

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just saying I have been studying and practicing Pankration for 5 years now and even I know better than to spar with @Grimson
that's awesome. I was thinking about leveraging my kenpo and judo to get into that, but then I had kids...

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Well it's good to be confident, but seriously, do you really think you could kick someone in the head when there's blood coming out of your eyes from your nosebone being shattered into a gazillion pieces?
Ok is this a Friday the 13th movie or Halloween? Lol I like your descriptions and you could be a horror movie director with some possible kill ideas in the next remake/sequel they do of Halloween in 2020

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
that's awesome. I was thinking about leveraging my kenpo and judo to get into that, but then I had kids...

Once I get a little more comfortable with my skills I will make it up there to spar with you and @Grimson