Baez and Contreras All Star Starters!

choyne35

Liked Posts:
This idiot can't remember his age so he has to put it in his username

giphy.gif
And you can’t stop talking about stupid shit and get back to taking about the Cubs

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And you can’t stop talking about stupid shit and get back to taking about the Cubs
Listen son, when you decide to e-step to a master of Krav Maga and someone who has practiced an ancient sport of brutality and domination for halve a decade, all in the same day, you are going to have a bad time. These dudes really don't care that you wrestled your uncle in the back yard. Just consider yourself lucky they are actually very forgiving and chill bros.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
how? When did you start watching the cubs? Been watching since 90 and remember the 0-14 start to the 97 season. Not a bandwagon fan whatsoever dipshit. Went to my first cubs game in 92 at Wrigley and watched John smoltz shut out the cubs 4-0 and I still remember the attendance that day 36,067

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Listen son, when you decide to e-step to a master of Krav Maga and someone who has practiced an ancient sport of brutality and domination for halve a decade, all in the same day, you are going to have a bad time. These dudes really don't care that you wrestled your uncle in the back yard. Just consider yourself lucky they are actually very forgiving and chill bros.
Cool... nobody is bullet proof

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Ever heard the saying 10 feet tall and bullet proof? Well yeah nobody is ok, anyone can succumb to anything in this world at any time

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
how? When did you start watching the cubs? Been watching since 90 and remember the 0-14 start to the 97 season. Not a bandwagon fan whatsoever dipshit. Went to my first cubs game in 92 at Wrigley and watched John smoltz shut out the cubs 4-0 and I still remember the attendance that day 36,067

This kid is going to start saying he watched Chet Steadman and Henry Rowengartner play in their magical 1994 season

giphy.gif

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

listen up before making such outrageous statements like the one I'm quoting from you (not ommy)

I have had my nose broken by @Grimson TWICE and it was only sparring with krav maga palmstrike techniques. And - it's not like I have a weak nose - it's been broken at least twice BEFORE those incidents with @Grimson, in actual combat.

Long story short, he doesn't need a "genie"

Thanks.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
krav maga is a
Military hand to hand combat originated by the Israeli army so wouldn’t someone be more skilled in hand to hand combat from a more high profile army like the United States Army? Also having a
Martial arts training to go along with the US army ranger hand to hand training? Im
Asking a serious question because I really don’t know. I also heard Krav Maga is just a bunch of random moves

Grimson isn't fighting your Uncle though???

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Choyne36,067

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
................so, you think the NL manager will lead Javy Baez off again?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

listen up before making such outrageous statements like the one I'm quoting from you (not ommy)

I have had my nose broken by @Grimson TWICE and it was only sparring with krav maga palmstrike techniques. And - it's not like I have a weak nose - it's been broken at least twice BEFORE those incidents with @Grimson, in actual combat.

Long story short, he doesn't need a "genie"

Thanks.

Long story short not to pile on your "he doesn't need a genie".

When I lived in Logan Square back when the Black Hawks were killin it I I saw @Grimson use the krav maga palmstrike outside a Subway... @johnny(also a local) may have been witness as well, be a while before that guy chooses Subway again for lunch.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Long story short not to pile on your "he doesn't need a genie".

When I lived in Logan Square back when the Black Hawks were killin it I I saw @Grimson use the krav maga palmstrike outside a Subway... @johnny(also a local) may have been witness as well, be a while before that guy chooses Subway again for lunch.

TO BE FAIR THAT GUY TRIED TO SNATCH A SNOW CONE OUT OF @Novak 's WIFE'S HAND I WASNT GONNA PLAY THAT SHIT.

I still left happily with my foot long chicken bacon ranch no cap.