Baker Mayfield eliminates excuses

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
You filthy sluts, looking at other QB's. We have a QB, dear sweet Mitchell, he is our one, our only, our heart, our life, our everything.

Oggeling other teams QB's is no different than giving them oral, is that who we are as Bears fans? Show some loyalty to a guy you never met, don't cheat on him by watching other teams play, commenting on players from other teams. Stop watching Thursday night football, Sunday night football, Monday night football, any football that doesn't have Mole-Eye in it, that includes the QB on the team the Bears are playing. That's right, no watching the Bears on defense, we will miss watching Mack on D, but we can't risk seeing another QB, and if you do, never talk about it, or you are a WHORE!

I laughed my ass off wearing my stupid CPAP mask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
What a strange question from a strange guy.

I tried to warn you to avoid all forms of media and fan discussion, they compare things. You must be a glutton for punishment.

Here's one last one for you before you go dark for the season: Compared to you BOB was eloquent.

Visionman wouldn't even be a MOLE on BOB's ass.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope Mitch turns out to be the real deal but for now I have to call a spade a spade.

It’s just a little fustrating as a Bears fan to see all these other top rookie QBs come in and catch on immediatly & then see the #2 pick QB that your team seleted (plus gave up multiple picks to trade up) develop at a snails pace.

Also I don’t agree with making all these excuses because I (we) did that with Cutler & he was what he was.

So I really hope Trubs is the guy but until I see it, he is just a regular guy (below avg).

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Were you happy the Lions canned Caldwell? I thought he had stabilized Stafford's play to a mid 90s rated passer. I'm not thinking Patricia will be great for him.

That's a loaded question. I didn't have strong feelings either way on the Caldwell vs Patricia coaching change. I will let it play out a bit more before making a judgment on whether it was good or bad, that being said, I don't think Patricia has a lot to do with the Offensive, but could be wrong?

That being said, Caldwell wasn't responsible for stabilizing Stafford, that was Jim Cooter. Stafford's bad years correlate almost exactly to Joe Lombardi's tenor as OC with the Lions, another one of these "system" guys, that can't tailor an offense to the QB and the rest of their existing personnels strengths. Caldwell was literally forced to fire Lombardi (or get canned himself).

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Visionman showed up about the same time Guanno disappeared..........

Ever been on the Mlive.com/lions site? If you had, I was well known around there for years. Still pop in on occasion to raz then...much as you do here. I made this account when I moved here to Illinois, and officially flipped allegiances before the ink on Stafford's latest contract even dried. Lions Will never win with him...but the Bears will win with Trubisky.

Guess I jumped on the Bears bandwagon before their even was one. And trust me...there will be one soon.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Baker Mayfield looks like a seasoned vet in the pocket in only his first NFL game.
I guess the NFL experience excuses for second year QBs wont work.

One game vs. a very shitty defense. Okay.

This post is stupid as hell.

For a team & fanbase that's endured so many years of ineptitude, some of you sure seem entitled to demand perfection immediately.

It'll be a fun season, but if you think they'll suddenly blow up into an explosive offense out of the gate, you're delusional. Chill out and enjoy the growth.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
One game vs. a very shitty defense. Okay.

This post is stupid as hell.

For a team & fanbase that's endured so many years of ineptitude, some of you sure seem entitled to demand perfection immediately.

It'll be a fun season, but if you think they'll suddenly blow up into an explosive offense out of the gate, you're delusional. Chill out and enjoy the growth.

Lol first of all your post is the post that is “stupid as hell”. I expect from the #2 pick in his 2nd year what I see from a rookie QB in his 1st game. Also what I saw from two other QBs drafted after Mitch. And if not that then more then what I have seen (I guess that’s explosive to you).

Maybe this is why the Bears QBs have been so bad because, fans like you don’t expect from them what other successful rookie & 2nd year QBs are doing. If that’s the case then they should just draft a QB in the 4th rnd, where there are low expectations. Lol. Smh

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Lol first of all your post is the post that is “stupid as hell”. I expect from the #2 pick in his 2nd year what I see from a rookie QB in his 1st game. Also what I saw from two other QBs drafted after Mitch. And if not that then more then what I have seen (I guess that’s explosive to you).

Maybe this is why the Bears QBs have been so bad because, fans like you don’t expect from them what other successful rookie & 2nd year QBs are doing. If that’s the case then they should just draft a QB in 4th rnd, where there are low expectations. Lol. Smh

You can bitch and moan about trubisky being the 2nd overall pick but that doesn’t mean his development is done.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I would say the collected wisdom of former NFL players and coaches is more likely to be accurate than 20 crying Mole_Eye nut huggers on CCS.

Maybe you're getting wisdom. Or maybe you're getting time filler to sell ads.
But if you think they're giving you wisdom I once again have to ask why you follow the Bears? I only remember that collection of former players and coaches on the Bear bandwagon once 33 years ago. Listen to the wisdom and follow an AFC team or the Packers.
Don't try to enlighten us blind Bear nuthuggers with your ESPN wisdom, follow the wisdom and strap a wedge of cheese on your head. Go slurp the nuts of Rodgers or whoever else is presently winning that week. That's what the ones you've put in charge of your brain do.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can bitch and moan about trubisky being the 2nd overall pick but that doesn’t mean his development is done.

I never said that... I stated earlier that I hope he does turn out to be the real deal. However as a fan I’m discussing what I’m seeing now. Just as other fans & football observers around the country are discussing Trubisky. I’m not going to sugar coat it just because I’m a Bears fan.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I never said that... I stated earlier that I hope he does turn out to be the real deal. However as a fan I’m discussing what I’m seeing now. Just as other fans & football observers around the country are discussing Trubisky. I’m not going to sugar coat it just because I’m a Bears fan.

Don't have to sugarcoat it...but at least attempting to engage your brain in your analysis is good....

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
If that’s the case then they should just draft a QB in the 4th rnd, where there are low expectations. Lol. Smh

Actually I've see fans on your side suggesting that we go back to cast off scrub QBs and old has beens. Something that Bears have been doing since the 50's and never winning with.

Something they haven't done since before the 50's is draft a QB #2 and give them a chance. And then draft another QB high and give them a chance. Until they get one that is great.

I don't know about you personally but I've seen very few if any of the ones trolling the Trubisky sucks topic actually discussing anything about his ability. It's just claiming he sucks and slurping the nuts of other teams' QBs.
Want to actually discuss it? (The trolls won't allow it.) The Cutler and Grossman-esque passes in the last game scare the crap out of me. But it's not like any of the other young QBs haven't had their own moments hinting at them ending up bad.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't have to sugarcoat it...but at least attempting to engage your brain in your analysis is good....

So if I’m currently not satisfied with what I’ve seen so far. I’m not engaging my brain or do you mean brain washing myself?

AussieBear

why do duh mitchcucks be so sensitivesz..

mitch is mitch... a lil bit of shit, at the moment... yell n screams all ye wants.. it changes not our vision...

we 'realists' be gets it..

hes young and was overdrafted.. needs works... no matter how much bs you be try n spew.... it doesnt change the fact most of the other high rd qbs in 17 and 18 have showeded mo flashes n potentials....

we 'realists' be gets it.. we know them early flashes from other qbs dont mean shit in the larger long term picture.... however.. least they all be showing sum shit.. ya digs..

we 'realists' be gets it.. and we is bears fans at the end of the day.. so we be want mitch to guut betters...

but we 'realists' be gets it.. mitch been pretty shitty so far...no excuses from us... no lying on his shit.. just stating the shit he do...... yet none of the 'realists' have be called the man a bust yet..cause dat be straight dumbs///. so why so sensitives??..

i mean.. if he do bust out.. his bust highlight package will be ints, a thrown Fg, missing open targets, bad throws and a butt fumble and we fans will move on to duh nexx bears qb to bash.. if he develops mo better.. we 'realists' will be forgets about that developmental bs and starting pointing out other weak links wiff duh team....

til den.. mitch is the weak link....

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
That's an insult to Guano imo, at least his posts had a little flair with all those emojis.

A pox upon the insolent that compares this random internet poster to El Guanno. He was the best of us all.

Wakefire

Liked Posts:
Who gives a fuck about mayfield, worry about your own team you fucking losers