Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You can see Mitch is starting to progress. He is going down in his progressions. Also looking off LBs and Safeties. He is still a work in progress. Cant wait to see the finished product.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You can see Mitch is starting to progress. He is going down in his progressions. Also looking off LBs and Safeties. He is still a work in progress. Cant wait to see the finished product.

He’s getting more and more comfortable with the playbook. Even the commentators pointed out good he was doing with his reads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I'm not gonna shit on this thread, even though I could. I'm not.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Baldy getting snippy with the Twitter commentators

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
In need of attention?

I think he’s a little upset that people who have worked in football for a career see the development and he might just be wrong

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Please do.

Nah. We all want Mitch to be good. Baldinger's angle seems to be to talk Mitch up. I appreciate the superhomer take sometimes but I also appreciate a more balanced take that addresses both strengths & weaknesses. The offense put up 14 points last night and I want to know what's holding them back. Whether it's Mitchell, or the personnel or the scheme or the context of the games or some combination of these, I think a lot of fans would like to know why the offense isn't putting up 38 points like the Seahawks did yesterday and why Mitchell isn't setting the world on fire like a Mahomes or a Deshaun Watson.

I think he’s a little upset that people who have worked in football for a career see the development and he might just be wrong

I see the development too, I never disputed that Mitchell has developed, nor that he played well last night.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He seems very impressed to say the least. But that’s funny I thought it was a game mangery game and an unacceptable offensive performance
https://twitter.com/baldynfl/status/1077321306763395072?s=21

It was a game manager type game, with a sprinkling of big play, elite athleticism mixed in.

With traditional “game managers” you ain’t getting the mobility and scrambling, that totally wears out a D.

The good ones manage the game, then pick their spots to gouge a D.

Mitch did that a bit against the Niners.

And, when you complete better than 80% of your passes, and average over 8/attempt, the opposing D is gonna wear out.

What you saw out of Mitch, was a picture perfect example of the West Coast offense.

This is Mitch playing within the system, then using his talent, here and there, when the play breaks down.

I’m very pleased with his last 2 outings.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Nah. We all want Mitch to be good. Baldinger's angle seems to be to talk Mitch up. I appreciate the superhomer take sometimes but I also appreciate a more balanced take that addresses both strengths & weaknesses. The offense put up 14 points last night and I want to know what's holding them back. Whether it's Mitchell, or the personnel or the scheme or the context of the games or some combination of these, I think a lot of fans would like to know why the offense isn't putting up 38 points like the Seahawks did yesterday and why Mitchell isn't setting the world on fire like a Mahomes or a Deshaun Watson.

I see the development too, I never disputed that Mitchell has developed, nor that he played well last night.

Well here’s a thought. Wilson is actually you know a top 5 QB. Maybe that’s why they aren’t scoring 38 a game. It’s also Mitch’s first year in this offense. And check the stats Deshaun’s are comparable with Mitch’s.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
If Mitchell can one day become Russell Wilson, you couldn't ask for anything more

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Lulz. Watson has 3 more TD's in 2 more games. So much for lighting it up like Watson.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He seems very impressed to say the least. But that’s funny I thought it was a game mangery game and an unacceptable offensive performance
https://twitter.com/baldynfl/status/1077321306763395072?s=21

Yeah and when guys like Sharpe or Carter or whoever else says they think Trubs is holding the Bears back, do you post their analysis?

LMFAO, like can you guys be any less emo? Ya'll just love to cherry pick only the data that suits your narrative. I don't know what Trubs will do in the playoffs and neither do any of these guys. Time will tell. All I know is winning 4 playoff games is going to be tough if your O is only scoring 14 points so let's hope Trubs actually puts up points to go along with his awesome performances.

Here is the wonderful thing. When playoff time comes, all this talk will be cheap. He either will put up or he won't. If he puts up then I will acknowledge it. If he flops, you guys will make your usual excuses and talk about how next year is the year and all this other dumb shit because that is the beauty with low expectations. There is always next year.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lulz. Watson has 3 more TD's in 2 more games. So much for lighting it up like Watson.

People just can't stop pushing narratives. I've just stopped giving a shit about them.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:

Really doesn't affect my point, the fans want to know what's holding this offense back from scoring like the top offenses in the league