Baldinger Breaks down Mitch vs the 49ers

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Spin. The vid clearly shows that Cohen could have secured before being hit and you used a stat as bogus proof that the turnover aspect was Mitch's fault. Doesn't change that it was a bad decision by Mitch and why he has some culpability but that culpability should have come as a few yards lost and not a turnover.

Here's a great view of why it hit the ground. Pitch was right at Tarik's nose and the ball was dropped before Cohen got touched. https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/4...uckner-secure-first-49ers-takeaway-two-months

Speaking of Cohen, he's got the right attitude. https://www.tmz.com/2018/12/24/tarik-cohen-fantasy-football-chicago-bears-49ers/

Dude Cohen jumps to catch the ball and gets drilled just as he lands. That is on Mitch and he said as much in he link you posted. He gave Cohen no space to come down with it clean.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I love listening to Brian only because it's like listening to a girl wet her panties over Mitch. And that girl sounds like Jesse Ventura.
JesseVentura.jpeg

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I didn’t say that they had an easier schedule than the Bears,

I said that a vast majority of their wins came against bad teams.

They have mostly lost the games to the good teams on their schedule.

The Bears are 11-4

They could also be 11-4 if they had lost to the Rams, Vikings, and beaten the Giants, Dolphins, one 11-4 record is less impressive.

Bears beat 2 teams in playoffs. May get to 3 if Minny makes it. Texans may get to 2 if Colts make it. Not really much difference and the point was it is a pretty silly point when our schedule has been easier.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
In all seriousness though I do think Watson has been just a tad better than Trubisky this season. Statistically they're pretty equal but for Watson to keep his turnover numbers so low with that garbage o-line shows that he's been very good.

He's on pace to be sacked 60 times this season which would be the most since 2006. Pretty crazy.

That said though I'm very happy with where Trubisky is at (all that matters) and as you've said, it's too early to judge the 2017 QB class, though it's shaping up to be a very good one.

So....we will always make excuses for QB's for having bad O lines, while not considering that ours isn't great. But we will praise QBs who never get pressured, and not consider that their OLines make it much easier for them? Got it.

If our QB had taken more sacks instead of constantly escaping pressure and running for first downs (unlike Watson), you'd bitch about him holding the ball too long. But for some reason, Watson doesn't get that criticism.
At the same time, we don't consider Deandre Hopkins to be a tremendous advantage for Watson? I wonder what that reason could be? Oh, yeah...you wanted Watson.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Simply making a statement is pointless unless you'd like to put some meaning behind and have a discussion....anyone can post a factual statement but unless you'd like to assign some value to it or use it as part of a debate factual statements are useless.

The point was obvious. Bears are just as much a product of an easy schedule as is the Texans. In the end it doesnt matter. Playoffs will start soon and the team that doesnt lose in the playoffs wins, easy schedule or not.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You're in the category of people who will never enjoy the team's success because you live more for draft day than game day.

A super bowl win with Trubisky would mean less to you than getting to the first round with Watson.

Once again Briggs was trolling. You Mitch homers are so fucking guillable. I have noted like 3 times in this thread the dude is trolling and yall still biting.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Texans have the least impressive 11-4 record in the league.

Maybe the Chiefs, who have lost most of the big games they have played, Rams, Seahawks, Chargers, Patriots, and barely beat the Ravens.

The Bears 11-4 is not super impressive, outside of the context of where the team has been, but they did handle 3 NFC playoff teams, winning each game pretty handily.

The Texans were also handed a win by Frank Reich, who does not understand (and seems proud of this) that a tie is better than a loss.
"Watson's Texans" beat the redskins thanks to a 100+ yard Pick Six.
They beat Peterman and the Bills (by a TD) due to a Pick Six

Those are all to Watson's credit for those who wanted Watson.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Shut up you moron, stop acting like you know who I am

I responded to Briggs, and you replied as ikkoikki.

Get your alts straight and remember who you are logged in as. :)

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Texans were also handed a win by Frank Reich, who does not understand (and seems proud of this) that a tie is better than a loss.

Right the Bears lead the NFL in defensive TDs and TOs. SMH!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

Texans only beat the Broncos because of a missed FG at the gun by the Broncos. The Bears only lost to the Dolphins because of a missed FG.

The Bears are better than their record while the Texans are worse than their record. Ofcourse, the Bears defense is vastly better than the Texans defense. Offenses are about the same IMO.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Once again Briggs was trolling. You Mitch homers are so fucking guillable. I have noted like 3 times in this thread the dude is trolling and yall still biting.

I a not a Mitch homer. I am just not dumb enough to be a Mitch basher simply because I knew more about Watson on Draft Day, which would describe many here.

I also see Watson throwing to Hopkins, and know that it is a huge advantage that is never recognized by the Watson nuthuggers.

I am also reasonable enough to know that it is not a binary world where if one guy is good, the other must therefore be bad.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I responded to Briggs, and you replied as ikkoikki.

Get your alts straight and remember who you are logged in as. :)

My mistake lol

thats not my alt though, I just thought you quoted me

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Right the Bears lead the NFL in defensive TDs and TOs. SMH!

Yep. And when they got a defensive TD against Buffalo, they a) didn't win by TWO, and b) didn't credit their QB for the win.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
My mistake lol

thats not my alt though, I just thought you quoted me

You don't even recognize a post as something you didn't write?
Worse than that, you not only responded to it, you called me a name.

A little challenged, are we?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
You don't even recognize a post as something you didn't write?
Worse than that, you not only responded to it, you called me a name.

A little challenged, are we?

dazed & confused

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yep. And when they got a defensive TD against Buffalo, they a) didn't win by TWO, and b) didn't credit their QB for the win.

Pretty sure peopke have said Mitch is 9-3 as starter. Also they got defensive TDs against Vikings that clearly sealed win as well as against Lions. They also dominated the Rams and Niners on D.

Bears D has provided several victories.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Lmao you guys are so easy to troll. Now I know why guys like ommy, albert flasher, and Nfcnb are given so much attention. Convinced tl that ikkokki is my alt without even saying a thing to him lmao.

Oh, and also, I'd rather have REX GROSSMAN than Mitch. At least he had a deep ball.