Baldinger Breaks down Mitch vs the 49ers

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I am laughing at how much of your time is devoted to me. Enjoy the season kid and don't get so worked up about other people's opinions.

Lmfao I’m not doing this with you tonight remy. Have a good remainder of your Christmas I hope you enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yet the bears haven beaten more NFC playoff teams than anyone in the NFC.

I am simply making a factual statement. They have the easiest schedule.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lmfao I’m not doing this with you tonight remy. Have a good remainder of your Christmas I hope you enjoy it.

Good perhaps for a New Year's resolution you can stop doing it every night not just tonight.

Merry Christmas.

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He seems very impressed to say the least. But thatÂ’s funny I thought it was a game mangery game and an unacceptable offensive performance
https://twitter.com/baldynfl/status/1077321306763395072?s=21

In a nutshell, 2nd year qb, 1st year offense making arid throws is what concerns me. The defense is crushing, but if there is an offense that can score points against, which there will be, Offense has to compensate. Im not sure any defense played the bears offense as well as the 49ers did last week. I think in most games the offense hasnt produced, turnovers were the significant factor. All be it not all interceptions, one less mistake on any given game in the future could win the bears the whole shit.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Bears have the easiest SoS in NFL.

I seem to recall everyone saying the Bears had no chance of winning a single game in the 2nd half of the season. you know, cause the teams were all going to be too good.

the '72 Dolphins had an undefeated season playing a bunch of nobodies. the '72 Dolphins can also continue to lay claim to an undefeated season over 45 years later, because they didn't lose a game. what fucking difference does it make that the Bears have the easiest strength of schedule?

it's not surprising to me that people will find faults on this team after scoring some huge wins.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I seem to recall everyone saying the Bears had no chance of winning a single game in the 2nd half of the season. you know, cause the teams were all going to be too good.

the '72 Dolphins had an undefeated season playing a bunch of nobodies. the '72 Dolphins can also continue to lay claim to an undefeated season over 45 years later, because they didn't lose a game. what fucking difference does it make that the Bears have the easiest strength of schedule?

it's not surprising to me that people will find faults on this team after scoring some huge wins.

Please try to follow along. Windy was talking about the Texans having an easy schedule and I simply responded that Bears have easiest schedule in NFL because they do.

I do not really care that their schedule was easy. I brought it up to Windy to illustrate the fact that his point about Texans was silly. At the end of the day you can only beat the teams on your schedule.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I already said ball should never have been thrown as Cohen was hit as he tried to catch it. I simply added that since Cohen never had possession the fumble is charged to Trubs.

So not sure what you arguing at this point. It was a stupid fucking decision by Trubs and he knows it. Trying to blame Cohen for it is dumb. He put Cohen in a horrible position.

Spin. The vid clearly shows that Cohen could have secured before being hit and you used a stat as bogus proof that the turnover aspect was Mitch's fault. Doesn't change that it was a bad decision by Mitch and why he has some culpability but that culpability should have come as a few yards lost and not a turnover.

Here's a great view of why it hit the ground. Pitch was right at Tarik's nose and the ball was dropped before Cohen got touched. https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/4...uckner-secure-first-49ers-takeaway-two-months

Speaking of Cohen, he's got the right attitude. https://www.tmz.com/2018/12/24/tarik-cohen-fantasy-football-chicago-bears-49ers/

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Please try to follow along. Windy was talking about the Texans having an easy schedule and I simply responded that Bears have easiest schedule in NFL because they do.

I do not really care that their schedule was easy. I brought it up to Windy to illustrate the fact that his point about Texans was silly. At the end of the day you can only beat the teams on your schedule.

I didn’t say that they had an easier schedule than the Bears,

I said that a vast majority of their wins came against bad teams.

They have mostly lost the games to the good teams on their schedule.

The Bears are 11-4

They could also be 11-4 if they had lost to the Rams, Vikings, and beaten the Giants, Dolphins, one 11-4 record is less impressive.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Texans have the least impressive 11-4 record in the league.

Maybe the Chiefs, who have lost most of the big games they have played, Rams, Seahawks, Chargers, Patriots, and barely beat the Ravens.

The Bears 11-4 is not super impressive, outside of the context of where the team has been, but they did handle 3 NFC playoff teams, winning each game pretty handily.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sure is a long cry from the Fox ERA when home games were a disadvantage and playing good teams was always a fail.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Maybe the Chiefs, who have lost most of the big games they have played, Rams, Seahawks, Chargers, Patriots, and barely beat the Ravens.

The Bears 11-4 is not super impressive, outside of the context of where the team has been, but they did handle 3 NFC playoff teams, winning each game pretty handily.

What's even more unimpressive is that it's actually 10-5.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Oh fuck that. I don't give a shit what anyone says. The Bears are literally the only NFL team in the modern era of football to go from 4 consecutive years of last place in their division to first place winning their division. If that isn't impressive or exciting then check yourself for a pulse or find another sport.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am simply making a factual statement. They have the easiest schedule.

Simply making a statement is pointless unless you'd like to put some meaning behind and have a discussion....anyone can post a factual statement but unless you'd like to assign some value to it or use it as part of a debate factual statements are useless.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nah. We all want Mitch to be good. Baldinger's angle seems to be to talk Mitch up. I appreciate the superhomer take sometimes but I also appreciate a more balanced take that addresses both strengths & weaknesses. The offense put up 14 points last night and I want to know what's holding them back. Whether it's Mitchell, or the personnel or the scheme or the context of the games or some combination of these, I think a lot of fans would like to know why the offense isn't putting up 38 points like the Seahawks did yesterday and why Mitchell isn't setting the world on fire like a Mahomes or a Deshaun Watson.

I see the development too, I never disputed that Mitchell has developed, nor that he played well last night.

"Superhomer"? Is Baldinger employed by the Bears?

Why didn't the Bears put up 38? Because they didn't play the Chiefs! You're going to praise a team for scoring 38 against KC? That's like 14 against other teams. May be a season best for KC's D. :)

"Baldinger's angle seems to be to build Mitch up." Priceless. A national analyst with no connection to Trubisky just arbitrarily decided to build him up, undeservedly in your opinion. For what reason?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
9th in PPG? Lmao wtf that's well below elite. The true savage warriors of this league like Mahomes, Watson, Brady, Brees, and Rodgers would never be so low in PPG.

Mitch might make a good running back, but he's only had like 4 good games as a passer bro.

You are correct. Brady would "never" be 9th. His team is 8th. They have scored one more point in 15 games than the Bears have.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
"Superhomer"? Is Baldinger employed by the Bears?

Why didn't the Bears put up 38? Because they didn't play the Chiefs! You're going to praise a team for scoring 38 against KC? That's like 14 against other teams. May be a season best for KC's D. :)

"Baldinger's angle seems to be to build Mitch up." Priceless. A national analyst with no connection to Trubisky just arbitrarily decided to build him up, undeservedly in your opinion. For what reason?

He's a Mitchell homer, not a Bears homer. Every time he talks about Mitchell it's nothing but ravenous praise. If you believe that Mitchell's performance is only praiseworthy then you're a homer too. I prefer more grounded analysis.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He's a Mitchell homer, not a Bears homer. Every time he talks about Mitchell it's nothing but ravenous praise. If you believe that Mitchell's performance is only praiseworthy then you're a homer too. I prefer more grounded analysis.

Don't know how anyone can praise his games against the Rams & Vikes.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'm in the category of people who are still butt hurt about the Bears drafting Trubisky INSTEAD OF Watson/Mahomes.

You're in the category of people who will never enjoy the team's success because you live more for draft day than game day.

A super bowl win with Trubisky would mean less to you than getting to the first round with Watson.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
You're in the category of people who will never enjoy the team's success because you live more for draft day than game day.

A super bowl win with Trubisky would mean less to you than getting to the first round with Watson.

Shut up you moron, stop acting like you know who I am