Ban bet.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The ban bet is in serious need of an intermediary to set the criteria. Scoot you really need to step up here.
I for one know desp won't agree to it, because he knows he will lose, so I see no point.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
You won't even specify what category you think he's top 12 in. You skirt and skirt like a baby back bitch. Stop being a bitch. Bitch.

You're the bitch who wanted to beg me to meet up then bailed when I said where I'm at. Sad!

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I for one know desp won't agree to it, because he knows he will lose, so I see no point.

Because we can't agree on what's fair, I said top 12 qbr. We know he won't throw the most yards because the Bears will be run first.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Just put down the Roger Goodell iron fist and make it happen. Everyone knows you and him are similar in income and power...well maybe not the income part.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Thread derailed and I, desperado, did nothing. Sad!

Mitchapalooza

As of today, he has not accepted the bet. He was supposed to check with his bro about the bet because he lacks the mental capacity to make a decision on his own. So still waiting.
Gpphat look thru the pet peeves thread. Desp doesn't wanna do top 12 yards, tds or td int ratio. His criteria is "3rd down conversions and 4th quarter comebacks" which makes 0 sense. Have fun arguing with him when he eventually bails on cutler because the whole thing is an act.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I can't imagine how long Desp will spend on deleting posts where he defends Cutler once he's not on the Bears anymore. Erasing all of that post history will take a long time.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
You're a pussy. I say Jay cutler is above average near elite qb. I said top 12, you're being a bitch about meeting me there.

Pussy

How about this, if he is top 10 in passer rating no qualifier...you win and I will be banned...if he ranks 11 or 12 in passer rating but fails to get the TD:Int ratio over 2 than it is a push....anything outside of 12 and we get a break from you during the offseason

I'll have to mull this over w my stat buddy, he can tell me the fairness level.

Will return with the results later.

I don't know how many times this has to be posted, I did meet you there...you bailed because you "have to mull this over w [your] stat buddy"

been waiting on your results ever since.

So to clarify the bet since you are obviously Special person:

If Cutler were to finish in top 10 in passer rating (not QBR) I would be banned from CCS from the end of the regular season until the first preseason game.

If Cutler finishes 11-12 in passer rating and has a TD:Int ratio of 2:1 or better that I receive the ban as stated above.

If Cutler finishes 11-12 in passer rating but fails to achieve TD:Int ratio of 2:1 that it is a push

If Cutler finishes outside of the top 12 you receive the ban stated above.

I fail to see how this isn't meeting in the middle, if cutler is above average to elite in your eyes than this should be a no brainer for you.

Mitchapalooza

I don't know how many times this has to be posted, I did meet you there...you bailed because you "have to mull this over w [your] stat buddy"

been waiting on your results ever since.

So to clarify the bet since you are obviously Special person:

If Cutler were to finish in top 10 in passer rating (not QBR) I would be banned from CCS from the end of the regular season until the first preseason game.

If Cutler finishes 11-12 in passer rating and has a TD:Int ratio of 2:1 or better that I receive the ban as stated above.

If Cutler finishes 11-12 in passer rating but fails to achieve TD:Int ratio of 2:1 that it is a push

If Cutler finishes outside of the top 12 you receive the ban stated above.

I fail to see how this isn't meeting in the middle, if cutler is above average to elite in your eyes than this should be a no brainer for you.
Passer rating. Forgot about that. This seems very fair.

Mitchapalooza

no need to move the thread to a place he can't see, he'll disappear again now that gpphat layed out a fair bet for both sides.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
no need to move the thread to a place he can't see, he'll disappear again now that gpphat layed out a fair bet for both sides.
Maybe I'll just enforce gpphats terms and that'll be the bet. :thinking:

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So, the spineless manlet is still bitching out? Oh well, to be expected I suppose.

If you guys want some lols, check out this. (posted by some dude named "Ramblin34" prior to his account mysteriously vanishing...)

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
So, the spineless manlet is still bitching out? Oh well, to be expected I suppose.

If you guys want some lols, check out this. (posted by some dude named "Ramblin34" prior to his account mysteriously vanishing...)

giphy.gif