Ban bet.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
So, the spineless manlet is still bitching out? Oh well, to be expected I suppose.

If you guys want some lols, check out this. (posted by some dude named "Ramblin34" prior to his account mysteriously vanishing...)

that is honestly one of the saddest things I have ever read....well next to him pussing out of the ban bet. Didn't his ex look mannish

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, the spineless manlet is still bitching out? Oh well, to be expected I suppose.

If you guys want some lols, check out this. (posted by some dude named "Ramblin34" prior to his account mysteriously vanishing...)

Depressing read. If beta was an ocean that would be the challenger deep.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
this thread is going to be remembered for generations to come........

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I may be wrong here, but is that not the perfect definition of a cuckold?

AussieBear

I don't know how many times this has to be posted, I did meet you there...you bailed because you "have to mull this over w [your] stat buddy"

been waiting on your results ever since.

So to clarify the bet since you are obviously Special person:

If Cutler were to finish in top 10 in passer rating (not QBR) I would be banned from CCS from the end of the regular season until the first preseason game.

If Cutler finishes 11-12 in passer rating and has a TD:Int ratio of 2:1 or better that I receive the ban as stated above.

If Cutler finishes 11-12 in passer rating but fails to achieve TD:Int ratio of 2:1 that it is a push

If Cutler finishes outside of the top 12 you receive the ban stated above.

I fail to see how this isn't meeting in the middle, if cutler is above average to elite in your eyes than this should be a no brainer for you.

Ill take yo bet homeboi..... let da cuck watch wut a man do... wut a real burr fan do... da burrs playoff bound tricks

simple...

if jay cutler finishes top 10 in passer rating, you ban yourself from the end of the bears 2016 season, until week 1 of the 2017 preseason.

if jay isnt top 10 in passer rating, ill ban myself from the end of the bears 2016 season, until week 1 of the 2017 preseason.

all qb qualifiers for passer rating this year must have a minimum of 300 passing attempts.

if cutler misses 2 or more starts due to injury, both parties are exempt from all said bets, including side bets.

*side bet

if jay cutler throws for 4000 yards you ban yourself for the entire 2017 preseason
if jay cutlers doesnt throw for 4000 yards i'll ban myself for the entire 2017 preseason

*side bet 2

the person closest to picking kevin white receiving yards this year will be permitted back from any bans for the week leading up to the draft and during the draft.

Aussiebear: Kevin white will have 1,087 yards receiving. easy bet for yas again... +1 or - 1 mines.. im asking a lot for a shinless man with zero nfl game exp.. the under seems da safest pathz

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ill take yo bet homeboi..... let da cuck watch wut a man do... wut a real burr fan do... da burrs playoff bound tricks

simple...

if jay cutler finishes top 10 in passer rating, you ban yourself from the end of the bears 2016 season, until week 1 of the 2017 preseason.

if jay isnt top 10 in passer rating, ill ban myself from the end of the bears 2016 season, until week 1 of the 2017 preseason.

all qb qualifiers for passer rating this year must have a minimum of 300 passing attempts.

if cutler misses 2 or more starts due to injury, both parties are exempt from all said bets, including side bets.

*side bet

if jay cutler throws for 4000 yards you ban yourself for the entire 2017 preseason
if jay cutlers doesnt throw for 4000 yards i'll ban myself for the entire 2017 preseason

*side bet 2

the person closest to picking kevin white receiving yards this year will be permitted back from any bans for the week leading up to the draft and during the draft.

Aussiebear: Kevin white will have 1,087 yards receiving. easy bet for yas again... +1 or - 1 mines.. im asking a lot for a shinless man with zero nfl game exp.. the under seems da safest pathz

Aussie, this is noble of you and I applaud you for actually having the stones to take the bet. But this was for desp and only desp, I don't want to give him any excuse to back out of it...if I do a ban bet with you he has zero reason to sack up and bet with me. And while I think you are a huge meatball, you are not an insufferable meatball, so seeing you banned does nothing for me or the board. Desp has been an insufferable douchebag when it comes to Cutler for the past 3+ years, I would be happy to see him receive an offseason ban, especially considering how much he posts here. So if you want to make a bet I am all for it, but not as a ban bet because that is reserved solely for desp. And when he doesn't sack up and take the bet I want to remind him all year long how he is a nutless manlet who doesn't have any confidence in the QB he considers elite.

Which brings me to desp, after reading that post tj shared I am wondering whether his ex ripped his balls from him when she kicked him to the curb and told him to sit down so she can get plowed by her personal trainer or if he even had balls to begin with, which is why she started receiving "personal training" from someone else. Seeing him consistently duck this bet makes me think it is the latter.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well, Since Desp started by saying the bet would be cutler top 10 in passer rating, I propose this-

Let us as a board enforce the bet. If Cutler starts 13 or more games and does not have a passer rating in the top 10, we as a board collectively ignore him and dislike the shit out of anyone that does respond to one of his posts.

A good old fashioned shunning!

giphy.gif

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well, Since Desp started by saying the bet would be cutler top 10 in passer rating, I propose this-

Let us as a board enforce the bet. If Cutler starts 13 or more games and does not have a passer rating in the top 10, we as a board collectively ignore him and dislike the shit out of anyone that does respond to one of his posts.

A good old fashioned shunning!

giphy.gif
I'll allow it.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
2k views and nearly 300 replies.

I'm so popular,even on a message board!! This is friggin awesome! Go me!

[video=youtube;_6FBfAQ-NDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6FBfAQ-NDE[/video]

T

Mitchapalooza

[emoji14][emoji14][emoji14][emoji14]

If Cutler were to finish in top 10 in passer rating (not QBR) I would be banned from CCS from the end of the regular season until the first preseason game.

If Cutler finishes 11-12 in passer rating and has a TD:Int ratio of 2:1 or better that I receive the ban as stated above.

If Cutler finishes 11-12 in passer rating but fails to achieve TD:Int ratio of 2:1 that it is a push

If Cutler finishes outside of the top 12 you receive the ban stated above.

I fail to see how this isn't meeting in the middle, if cutler is above average to elite in your eyes than this should be a no brainer for you.

GPP's bet to you.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So is this bet a go?

Desp?

Scoot?

Overlord Crys?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I say yes. Overlord Crys probably doesn't care.

So you will enforce the ban on the loser at the end of the regular season. this will be an interesting season

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So you will enforce the ban on the loser at the end of the regular season. this will be an interesting season
I will give desp 3 days to withdraw and declare Cutler isn't as good as he has says he is and this was all a poorly elaborate joke.

If he doesn't, then yes, I will enforce.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I will give desp 3 days to withdraw and declare Cutler isn't as good as he has says he is and this was all an poorly elaborate joke.

If he doesn't, then yes, I will enforce.

"An poorly"

Your grammar is an elaborate joke.