Bears 2018 Schedule Released

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unless our defense falls off the planet I think we will be a lot more competitive this year. The best thing that happened to our team was for Glennon to suck so bad that we got Trubisky on the field earlier than anticipated.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Sweet... will be seeing Da Bears week 3...

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Waiting till 830 on opening Sunday will be tough. Sick day on Monday! Two 4 o’clock games is a change. I don’t think they had one all of last year. I like it!

So staying up until 10:30 makes you have to call in sick??????

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I honestly see 9-7.

Packers and Seahawks always get off to sluggish starts, and the Bears could surprise them both. I don't see any reason why they couldn't beat the Bills, Jets, Giants, Buccs, Dolphins or Cards. Split the Lions.

Maybe they get lucky. I mean old man Brady has to break at some point, maybe the Pats domination begins to fall this year? Playing the Packers, Vikings, Rams and 9ers to end the season kind of sucks, but will those teams be as great as their on paper stats lead us to believe? Injuries could tank any one of those teams.

I think the Bears could be that surprise team this year, but clearly...I'm part of the biased.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So staying up until 10:30 makes you have to call in sick??????

the real reason why...

fb76f2c9c531e2e0b3eeee744bc87ab0--cotton-shirts-chicago-bears.jpg

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of these seasons I WILL go to Lameblow for a Bears game. The tides are changing so it will eventually be worth the journey in Bears gear when our Bears will actually put up a fight and have a decent chance of winning. Not that I've avoided it, but a winter Bears game there is a bucket list item.

Maybe next year if our Bears get their shit together by then. For now, sunning in Miami will do just nicely.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Normally a mid season bye is the best, later on is second best...

...but if there's ever a time to want an extra bye week off to practice and add wrinkles, it's when a new offense is being installed.

Sure, later is still better for physical R&R, but a chance for coaches to review progress to date without specific opponent planning on the immediate agenda might be helpful earlier than later in the season. #silverlining?